ExtraTorrent.cc - The Largest Bittorent SystemLogin   |   Register
Latest Articles
Most searched
Hot torrents
First Cams
View Torrent Info: Beauty and The Beast 2017 720p HD-TS x264-CPG
View Torrent Info: Kong.Skull.Island.2017.CAM.XviD-VAiN
View Torrent Info: The Shack 2017 HDCAM x264-iMLEAVING
View Torrent Info: T2.Trainspotting.2017.CAM.XViD-ETRG
Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: The.Institute.2017.BRRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: The.Matchbreaker.2016.BRRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Monster.Trucks.2016.480p.HDRip.XViD.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Nick.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: The.Matchbreaker.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Underworld - Blood.Wars.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Cars.2006.720p.BluRay.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Sing.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Hidden Figures 2016 Multi 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Passengers 2016 Multi UHD BluRay 2160p HEVC HDR10 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Dont Kill It 2016 BluRay 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Warriors Gate 2016 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: DCs.Legends.of.Tomorrow.S02E16.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Flash.2014.S03E18.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: NCIS.S14E19.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: NCIS.New.Orleans.S03E19.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Running Shaadi (2017) DVDRIP 1CDRIP x264 AAC ESub [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Kaaval (2015) 720p UNCUT HDRip x264 Eng Subs [Dual Audio] [Hindi DD 2.0 - Tamil 2.0] Exclusive By -=!Dr.STAR!=-
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.1080p.BRRip.x264.Turkish.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham 2001 Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Stop Government from Tracking Your Torrenting!
Your IP Address is 54.211.225.175.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your internet activity! Hide your IP and LOCATION with a VPN
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
HIDE ME NOW


I need more of my torrents to be verified


Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 133, 134, 135 ... 3745, 3746  [Next]
Page 134 of 3746   [ 56177 posts ]
AuthorMessage
Admorrison avatar
Posted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 16:33
Author: Blocked
please verify my torrent

http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/2345119/DJ+NGUIMA+NEW+LISBON+EXCLUSIVE+SET.Mp3+2009.html

thanks
ABTheMan avatar
Posted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 17:16
Author: Blocked
Please verify my torrent:

http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/2345032/Call+of+Duty+Black+Ops+Update+4+Read+Nfo-SKIDROW.html

Thanks by ABTHEMAN.
twotwits avatar
Posted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 18:47
Author:
Hi everyone,
Can you please verify some of my torrents to allow me to continue uploading?

The last three are a couple of years old and not many seeders currently.

http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/2342424/Power+90+Day+Workout%2C+%22In+Home+Boot+Camp%22%2C+Circuit+Training..html

http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/1340073/Spinervals+24.0+HILLacious.avi.html

http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/1339669/Spinervals+4.0+Muscle+Breakdown.avi.html

http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/1313966/Spinervals+Aero+Base+Builder+1%2C+2+%263.rar.html
waliarvind avatar
Posted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 02:11
Author: Site FriendET lover
http://extratorrent.cc/profile/cocoroco123/torrents/

DONE
Legend avatar
Posted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 05:02
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieSupermanTrue Love
twotwits wrote:
Hi everyone,
Can you please verify some of my torrents to allow me to continue uploading?

The last three are a couple of years old and not many seeders currently.

http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/2342424/Power+90+Day+Workout%2C+%22In+Home+Boot+Camp%22%2C+Circuit+Training..html

http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/1340073/Spinervals+24.0+HILLacious.avi.html

http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/1339669/Spinervals+4.0+Muscle+Breakdown.avi.html

http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/1313966/Spinervals+Aero+Base+Builder+1%2C+2+%263.rar.html


u dont need verification >> read thread properly>> when u cant upload then only u can post
chook1811 avatar
Posted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 06:21
Author:
Hi Admin
Can Someone Please Verify My Torrent

http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/2345229/The+Book+Of+Eli+2010+BR+Rip+x264+Mp4+1080p+-+Chook1811.html

Thanks
a4s411 avatar
Posted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:14
Author:

hit the 4 ceiling, so guess I need verifications b4 additional uploads.

any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/2345039/The+Ugly+Swans+aka+Gadkie+lebedi%282006%29+DvDrip+XviD+Multi+Subs.html

http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/2345044/Land+of+the+Blind+%282006%29+DvDrip+XviD.html

http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/2345077/Putney+Swope+%281969%29+DvDrip+XviD.html

http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/2345102/Love%2C+Math+%26+Sex+%281997%29+DvDrip+XviD+Eng+Subs.html

peace - a4s411

ritesh2123 avatar
Posted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 13:17
Author: Blocked
hello admin please verify my torrents not able to upload
hellparadise avatar
Posted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 14:14
Author:
Xclusive666 wrote:
hellparadise wrote:
http://extratorrent.cc/forum/topic/3355/

thankyou

You have 4 torrents from which 2 are verified why are you posting?

If my torrents are verified then:
1.) I may get verified uploader status
2.) people will trust my torrent.
Legend avatar
Posted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 17:25
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieSupermanTrue Love
hellparadise wrote:
Xclusive666 wrote:
hellparadise wrote:
http://extratorrent.cc/forum/topic/3355/

thankyou

You have 4 torrents from which 2 are verified why are you posting?

If my torrents are verified then:
1.) I may get verified uploader status
2.) people will trust my torrent.


after 7 i think vu status>>>

even i dont want and m not arguing just wanna let u understand that>> if an uloader has 5 torrents and he/she has all of them checked
then there is no need to give him/her a VU status as he/she can upload more without any problem, VU status must be given only and only
if an uloader has 7-10 well seeded, gud trackers and quality material...

but overall its upto admin and sa > >they will deceide when it will given



indianchanger avatar
Posted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 18:25
Author:
pls Verify my torrents and have some more awesome releases !! :-)
http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/2345598/Legend+of+the+Guardians+The+Owls+of+GaHoole+%282010%29+BRRip+H264+AAC-SPC+mini+release.html

http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/2345596/Knocked+Up+%282007%29+Uprotected+BluRay+720p+x264-SPC+release.html
spacevideo avatar
Posted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 23:18
Author:
Hello, i need "more verified (checked by admins) torrents"

This is my account: http://extratorrent.cc/profile/spacevideo/

Thanks ;)
Xclusive666 avatar
Posted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 00:16
Author: Blocked
spacevideo wrote:
Hello, i need "more verified (checked by admins) torrents"

This is my account: http://extratorrent.cc/profile/spacevideo/

Thanks ;)

Trusted status added no need for verifications
reno.99999 avatar
Posted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 00:23
Author:
indianchanger wrote:
pls Verify my torrents and have some more awesome releases !! :-)
http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/2345598/Legend+of+the+Guardians+The+Owls+of+GaHoole+%282010%29+BRRip+H264+AAC-SPC+mini+release.html

http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/2345596/Knocked+Up+%282007%29+Uprotected+BluRay+720p+x264-SPC+release.html

owls done, doing other now
hellparadise avatar
Posted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 03:35
Author:
Legend wrote:
hellparadise wrote:
Xclusive666 wrote:
hellparadise wrote:
http://extratorrent.cc/forum/topic/3355/

thankyou

You have 4 torrents from which 2 are verified why are you posting?

If my torrents are verified then:
1.) I may get verified uploader status
2.) people will trust my torrent.


after 7 i think vu status>>>

even i dont want and m not arguing just wanna let u understand that>> if an uloader has 5 torrents and he/she has all of them checked
then there is no need to give him/her a VU status as he/she can upload more without any problem, VU status must be given only and only
if an uloader has 7-10 well seeded, gud trackers and quality material...

but overall its upto admin and sa > >they will deceide when it will given




no issues Ledgend....

I just wanted people to trust my torrent....and if my torrents are checked..then they will trust it...so wanted my torrents to be checked...
nothing else...

cheers....:)
HP
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 133, 134, 135 ... 3745, 3746  [Next]
Page 134 of 3746   [ 56177 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search


  search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum


Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc5