ExtraTorrent.cc - The Largest Bittorent SystemLogin   |   Register
Latest Articles
Most searched
Hot torrents
First Cams
View Torrent Info: The Fate of the Furious 2017 HD-TS x264 AC3-CPG
View Torrent Info: The Boss Baby 2017 720p HD-TS x264 AC3-CPG
View Torrent Info: Before I Fall 2017 HDCAM 700MB x264-DiRG
View Torrent Info: The Belko Experiment 2017 HDCAM 700MB x264-DiRG
Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: The.Legend.of.Ben.Hall.2016.BRRip.XViD.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Cyborg.X.2016.BRRip.XViD-ETRG
View Torrent Info: The.Amityville.Horror.2005.BRRip.XViD-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Only for One Night.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: The.Legend.of.Ben.Hall.2016.720p.BluRay.x264-ENCOUNTERS[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Heat (1995) 720p BluRay x264 AC3 Soup
View Torrent Info: Wanted (2008) 720p BluRay x264 DTS Soup
View Torrent Info: Get.Out.2017.720p.HC.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO[EtHD]
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Mine 2017 Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: All.We.Had.2016.Multi.1080p.Blu-ray.x264.DTS-HD.5.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Paterson 2016 Multi BLURAY 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Rings.2017.Multi.BluRay.1080p.x264.DTS-HD.MA.7.1-DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Gotham.S03E15.REPACK.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Outcast.S02E04.HDTV.x264-MTB[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Taken.2017.S01E09.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Quantico.S02E19.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Winner (2017) - 1080p - WEBRip - x264 - AC3 - ESub - [DDR]
View Torrent Info: [18 ] The Assignment (1997) UNRATED 720p WEBRip x264 Eng Subs [Dual Audio] [Hindi 2.0 - English 5.1] Exclusive By -=!Dr.STAR!=-
View Torrent Info: House (1985) x264 720p UNCUT BluRay Eng Subs {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   English 5.1] Exclusive By DREDD
View Torrent Info: Thoppil Joppan (2016) Bluray 1080p x264 TrueHD 5.1-DDR
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Stop Government from Tracking Your Torrenting!
Your IP Address is 54.224.99.49.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your internet activity! Hide your IP and LOCATION with a VPN
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
HIDE ME NOW


I need more of my torrents to be verified


Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 1506, 1507, 1508 ... 3752, 3753  [Next]
Page 1507 of 3753   [ 56286 posts ]
AuthorMessage
ozi avatar
Posted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:55
Author: SuperAdmin
FamousUploads wrote:
Could Someone Verify my Torrents please I would really appreciate it

1 done
latest 2 torrents haven't completed seeded yet
ozi avatar
Posted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:59
Author: SuperAdmin
abmourya wrote:
Can someone please verify my torrents. I am unable to upload more torrents.

lol webrip rencoded to fit the 100mb rule
sorry but not wasting my data on what was poor quality to begin with
Ghotra avatar
Posted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 13:34
Author:
PLEASE VERIFY MY TOREENTS ...ERROR COMING..I have more to upload thanks!
sbyky avatar
Posted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 14:15
Author:
someone please verify my torrents so that i can upload here peacefully, also i'd like to have vul status here so that i won't have to deal with barriers any more because by now everyone knows that i'm not a faker or spammer etc, i'm a vul on KAT, trusted uploader on 1337x and idk what status uploader on piratebay
No avatar
Posted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 14:22
Author: Blocked
Quote:
Author: sbyky
someone please verify my torrents so that i can upload here peacefully, also i'd like to have vul status here so that i won't have to deal with barriers any more because by now everyone knows that i'm not a faker or spammer etc, i'm a vul on KAT, trusted uploader on 1337x and idk what status uploader on piratebay
No you wont get verifyed uploader + verifyed uploader also get the message.+ why give status to one who belive you neeed k lite to take screen shoot + tell other staff its only 128 MB so no
saran739 avatar
Posted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 15:37
Author:
verify my torrents
sbyky avatar
Posted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 15:53
Author:
Author: sbyky
someone please verify my torrents so that i can upload here peacefully, also i'd like to have vul status here so that i won't have to deal with barriers any more because by now everyone knows that i'm not a faker or spammer etc, i'm a vul on KAT, trusted uploader on 1337x and idk what status uploader on piratebay

Author: taker
No you wont get verifyed uploader + verifyed uploader also get the message.+ why give status to one who belive you neeed k lite to take screen shoot + tell other staff its only 128 MB so no


okay so that's the problem, you judge me by the comment not by the validity of the torrent? was i wrong? was the torrent fake? or bad quality? i know how to take screenshots but i don't bother myself with screenshots because i upload with the intentions of sharing not with the intention of scamming others, besides files that small downloads in 3-5 minutes you really don't need screenshots.
No avatar
Posted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 16:05
Author: Blocked
Quote:
Author: sbyky


taker wrote:


Quote:
Author: sbyky
someone please verify my torrents so that i can upload here peacefully, also i'd like to have vul status here so that i won't have to deal with barriers any more because by now everyone knows that i'm not a faker or spammer etc, i'm a vul on KAT, trusted uploader on 1337x and idk what status uploader on piratebay

No you wont get verifyed uploader + verifyed uploader also get the message.+ why give status to one who belive you neeed k lite to take screen shoot + tell other staff its only 128 MB so no


okay so that's the problem, you judge me by the comment not by the validity of the torrent? was i wrong? was the torrent fake? or bad quality? i know how to take screenshots but i don't bother myself with screenshots because i upload with the intentions of sharing not with the intention of scamming others, besides files that small downloads in 3-5 minutes you really don't need screenshots.
its simpel a staff asked you in the comment add screen shoot you say its only 128 MB so until you do none will waste tiem verify.why should we when your own words are
Quote:
i don't bother myself
Then why should we.also screen shoot = more downlaod more seed etc.
No avatar
Posted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 16:09
Author: Blocked
Quote:
Author: saran739
verify my torrents
We dont verify freeware liek youtube its what like 90% of your uploads are Author: saran739
verify my torrents etc come on rip that garbage we dont waste time with stuff like that http://www.youtube.com/starvijay etc
sbyky avatar
Posted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 16:15
Author:
Quote:
Author: sbyky
someone please verify my torrents so that i can upload here peacefully, also i'd like to have vul status here so that i won't have to deal with barriers any more because by now everyone knows that i'm not a faker or spammer etc, i'm a vul on KAT, trusted uploader on 1337x and idk what status uploader on piratebay

Quote:
Author: taker
No you wont get verifyed uploader + verifyed uploader also get the message.+ why give status to one who belive you neeed k lite to take screen shoot + tell other staff its only 128 MB so no

Quote:
Author: sbyky
okay so that's the problem, you judge me by the comment not by the validity of the torrent? was i wrong? was the torrent fake? or bad quality? i know how to take screenshots but i don't bother myself with screenshots because i upload with the intentions of sharing not with the intention of scamming others, besides files that small downloads in 3-5 minutes you really don't need screenshots.

Quote:
Author: taker
its simpel a staff asked you in the comment add screen shoot you say its only 128 MB so until you do none will waste tiem verify.why should we when your own words are

i don't bother myself

Then why should we.also screen shoot = more downlaod more seed etc.

Author: sbyky
i didn't knew that was an admin, i thought that was a user, downloading the torrent... p.s i really don't find it necessary to upload screenshots with such small files if it was a movie then screens are necessary
i don't bother myself with screenshots i do bother myself with uploading real and good stuff, and you (supermod) should bother yourself with helping users not with arguing with them.
i know what screenshot means and i refuse to do that (free will) so will you help me or should i leave
Ace avatar
Posted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 17:26
Author:
sbyky wrote:
Quote:
Author: sbyky
someone please verify my torrents so that i can upload here peacefully, also i'd like to have vul status here so that i won't have to deal with barriers any more because by now everyone knows that i'm not a faker or spammer etc, i'm a vul on KAT, trusted uploader on 1337x and idk what status uploader on piratebay

Quote:
Author: taker
No you wont get verifyed uploader + verifyed uploader also get the message.+ why give status to one who belive you neeed k lite to take screen shoot + tell other staff its only 128 MB so no

Quote:
Author: sbyky
okay so that's the problem, you judge me by the comment not by the validity of the torrent? was i wrong? was the torrent fake? or bad quality? i know how to take screenshots but i don't bother myself with screenshots because i upload with the intentions of sharing not with the intention of scamming others, besides files that small downloads in 3-5 minutes you really don't need screenshots.

Quote:
Author: taker
its simpel a staff asked you in the comment add screen shoot you say its only 128 MB so until you do none will waste tiem verify.why should we when your own words are

i don't bother myself

Then why should we.also screen shoot = more downlaod more seed etc.

Author: sbyky
i didn't knew that was an admin, i thought that was a user, downloading the torrent... p.s i really don't find it necessary to upload screenshots with such small files if it was a movie then screens are necessary
i don't bother myself with screenshots i do bother myself with uploading real and good stuff, and you (supermod) should bother yourself with helping users not with arguing with them.
i know what screenshot means and i refuse to do that (free will) so will you help me or should i leave

Its the rules mate nothing personnel, we don't verify videos, movies Tv shows ect..without screenshots. ET is quite a bit more professional than ur used to.At Kat u don't even need a description half the time ppl don't know what there downloading :( it takes 2 minutes to make screenshots with VLC mate take 3 or 4 like SA said and upload them to an image host.















No avatar
Posted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 17:29
Author:
PLEASE VERIFY MY TORRENTS. I want to upload more torrents.
YoGi avatar
Posted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 17:43
Author: Admin
sakuraxtor wrote:
PLEASE VERIFY MY TORRENTS. I want to upload more torrents.

2/4 eligible for check .. checking...

Done
singh_brijesh avatar
Posted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 17:49
Author:
Dear admin please verify my torrents as soon as possible. Thanks in advance.
stonechestt avatar
Posted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 18:07
Author: Blocked
verfy my torrents

extratorrent.cc/torrent/2931663/26+High+Definition+Amazing+Space+Wallpapers.html

extratorrent.cc/torrent/2931645/Bollywood+Actress+Kareena+Kapoor+HD+Wallpapers.html

extratorrent.cc/torrent/2931617/Windows+8+HD+Wallpapers+2013.html

extratorrent.cc/torrent/2928875/70+LandScape+And+Nature+HD+Wallpapers+2013.html
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 1506, 1507, 1508 ... 3752, 3753  [Next]
Page 1507 of 3753   [ 56286 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search


  search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum


Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc3