ExtraTorrent.cc - The Largest Bittorent SystemLogin   |   Register
Latest Articles
Most searched
Hot torrents
First Cams
View Torrent Info: Beauty and The Beast 2017 720p HD-TS x264-CPG
View Torrent Info: Kong.Skull.Island.2017.CAM.XviD-VAiN
View Torrent Info: The Shack 2017 HDCAM x264-iMLEAVING
View Torrent Info: T2.Trainspotting.2017.CAM.XViD-ETRG
Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: Prevenge.2016.HDRip.XViD-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Dig.Two.Graves.2014.HDRip.XViD-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Smoking.Guns.2016.DVDRip.XviD-EVO
View Torrent Info: Bitter.Harvest.2017.BRRip.XViD-ETRG
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Moana.2016.BluRay.1080p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Assassins.Creed.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: From.a.House.on.Willow.Street.2016.720p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Hunt for the WinderPeople 2016 Multi  Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Bitter Harvest (Holodomor) - Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Bad Santa-2 2016 Multi UHD 2160p BluRay HEVC HDR DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: The.Chamber.2016.BluRay.1080p.x264.DTSHD5.1-DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Samurai.Jack.S05E03.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Ghost.Adventures.S14E01.Stone.Lion.Inn.HDTV.x264-SPASM
View Torrent Info: The.Originals.S04E02.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Ransom.S01E11.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Fantastic.Beasts.And.Where.To.Find.Them.(2016).1080p.BDRip.Dual.Audio.Org.BD.{Hindi.5.1 Eng.5.1}.-~{DOOMSDAY}~-
View Torrent Info: Moana.(2016).1080p.BDRip.Dual.Audio.Org.BD.{Hindi.5.1 Eng.5.1}.-~{DOOMSDAY}~-
View Torrent Info: Kalpana 2 (2016) 720p UNCUT DVDRip x264 Eng Subs [Dual Audio] [Hindi DD 2.0 - Kannada 2.0] Exclusive By -=!Dr.STAR!=-
View Torrent Info: Trapped 2017 1GB DesiPDvD x264 -DDR
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Stop Government from Tracking Your Torrenting!
Your IP Address is 54.204.107.91.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your internet activity! Hide your IP and LOCATION with a VPN
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
HIDE ME NOW


I need more of my torrents to be verified


Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 1664, 1665, 1666 ... 3743, 3744  [Next]
Page 1665 of 3744   [ 56159 posts ]
AuthorMessage
Upload4You avatar
Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 14:18
Author: Blocked
My torrent has been verified but still can not load others, why?
No avatar
Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 14:20
Author: Blocked
Admins Please Verify My Torrents
No avatar
Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 15:49
Author: Blocked
Quote:
Author: HitChCoCk
Admins Please Verify My Torrents
sorry we at ET do not Verify dump torrent.want Verify upload your own stuff
cjbbaugh avatar
Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 15:50
Author:
Please verify my torrents.

http://extratorrent.cc/user/torrents/uploaded/
Upload4You avatar
Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 16:24
Author: Blocked


taker wrote:


Quote:
Author: HitChCoCk
Admins Please Verify My Torrents

sorry we at ET do not Verify dump torrent.want Verify upload your own stuff



Admins Please verify my Torrents, so I can start to upload torrent files...
juggs avatar
Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 16:39
Author: AdminETRG
Upload4You wrote:

taker wrote:


Quote:
Author: HitChCoCk
Admins Please Verify My Torrents

sorry we at ET do not Verify dump torrent.want Verify upload your own stuff



Admins Please verify my Torrents, so I can start to upload torrent files...

read reply from earlier post
Upload4You avatar
Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 17:16
Author: Blocked


juggs wrote:


Upload4You wrote:

taker wrote:


Quote:
Author: HitChCoCk
Admins Please Verify My Torrents

sorry we at ET do not Verify dump torrent.want Verify upload your own stuff



Admins Please verify my Torrents, so I can start to upload torrent files...


read reply from earlier post


So what do I do? Wait?
oithatguyoi avatar
Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 17:51
Author:
Can you please verify some more of my torrents !!!
Javy83 avatar
Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 23:36
Author:
Please verify torrents.

http://extratorrent.cc/torrent_trackers/2981105/Naruto+Box+set+5+Disc+1+English+Dubbed.html
http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/2980009/Naruto+-+Box+set+4+Disk+1+English+d+ed.html
Ace avatar
Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 23:42
Author:
Javy83 wrote:
Please verify torrents.

http://extratorrent.cc/torrent_trackers/2981105/Naruto+Box+set+5+Disc+1+English+Dubbed.html
http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/2980009/Naruto+-+Box+set+4+Disk+1+English+d+ed.html

u were told by SA this morning to come back in a FEW DAYS when u ur torrents were well seeded.

http://www.shotpix.com/images/36736745507914996149.png
Ace avatar
Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 23:51
Author:
oithatguyoi wrote:
Can you please verify some more of my torrents !!!

waste of time 1 seed on 3 torrents 0 leeches etc..no verify
Javy83 avatar
Posted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 00:02
Author:
One of the two torrents has 9 seeds & 1 leech.......Is that not seeded well enough for a verify? I realize I'm the only one on one of the three I originally asked to be verified so I didn't request for that one again. The second torrent I asked about was at 8 seeds & 5 leech when I requested. What is an acceptable amount of seeds? I have emails from people who did download them & want the rest of them, which I have but can't upload cause people download and don't seed. I have an unlimited upload rate on everything that I seed. My torrents are constantly online unless I'm gaming. I've pm'd 3 admins with no response from any of them.
Ace avatar
Posted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 00:14
Author:
Javy83 wrote:
One of the two torrents has 9 seeds & 1 leech.......Is that not seeded well enough for a verify? I realize I'm the only one on one of the three I originally asked to be verified so I didn't request for that one again. The second torrent I asked about was at 8 seeds & 5 leech when I requested. What is an acceptable amount of seeds? I have emails from people who did download them & want the rest of them, which I have but can't upload cause people download and don't seed. I have an unlimited upload rate on everything that I seed. My torrents are constantly online unless I'm gaming. I've pm'd 3 admins with no response from any of them.

1 post a day and don't pm staff asking 4 verification read the rules of this topic. what ur not understanding is u don't have enough seeds. the speed is repulsive i just tried and 7 kb/s >( upload 2 some other sites as well to help get more seeds and leeches etc..
diapor avatar
Posted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 01:11
Author: Kitty
Can verify my torrent please?
Thank you!
Ace avatar
Posted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 01:14
Author:
Acesan8s wrote:
diapor wrote:
Can verify my torrent please?
Thank you!

checking

done
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 1664, 1665, 1666 ... 3743, 3744  [Next]
Page 1665 of 3744   [ 56159 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search


  search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum


Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc1