ExtraTorrent.cc - The Largest Bittorent SystemLogin   |   Register
Latest Articles
Most searched
Hot torrents
First Cams
View Torrent Info: Beauty and The Beast 2017 720p HD-TS x264-CPG
View Torrent Info: Kong.Skull.Island.2017.CAM.XviD-VAiN
View Torrent Info: The Shack 2017 HDCAM x264-iMLEAVING
View Torrent Info: T2.Trainspotting.2017.CAM.XViD-ETRG
Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: The.Institute.2017.BRRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: The.Matchbreaker.2016.BRRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Monster.Trucks.2016.480p.HDRip.XViD.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Nick.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: The.Matchbreaker.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Underworld - Blood.Wars.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Cars.2006.720p.BluRay.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Sing.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Hidden Figures 2016 Multi 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Passengers 2016 Multi UHD BluRay 2160p HEVC HDR10 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Dont Kill It 2016 BluRay 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Warriors Gate 2016 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: DCs.Legends.of.Tomorrow.S02E16.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Flash.2014.S03E18.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: NCIS.S14E19.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: NCIS.New.Orleans.S03E19.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Running Shaadi (2017) DVDRIP 1CDRIP x264 AAC ESub [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Kaaval (2015) 720p UNCUT HDRip x264 Eng Subs [Dual Audio] [Hindi DD 2.0 - Tamil 2.0] Exclusive By -=!Dr.STAR!=-
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.1080p.BRRip.x264.Turkish.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham 2001 Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Use a VPN When Downloading Torrents!
Your IP Address is 50.16.97.96.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your torrent activity!  Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Get VPN Now for FREE!


I need more of my torrents to be verified


Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 1870, 1871, 1872 ... 3745, 3746  [Next]
Page 1871 of 3746   [ 56177 posts ]
AuthorMessage
No avatar
Posted: Sat May 11, 2013 09:09
Author: Blocked
Quote:
Author: bakchiwin
Hello,

I can't upload more torrents. So, can u please verify my torrents...

Thanks!!
We do not verify picture anymore
topshams avatar
Posted: Sat May 11, 2013 10:09
Author:
piz can u verified my torrents, name is topshams, pw is dawn.http://extratorrent.cc/upload/ thank u
mossy25 avatar
Posted: Sat May 11, 2013 10:20
Author: Verified Uploader
Please verify my torrents
roy512 avatar
Posted: Sat May 11, 2013 10:49
Author:
Hello,

I can't upload more torrents. So, can u please verify my torrents...
http://extratorrent.cc/user/torrents/uploaded/

Thanks!!
mossy25 avatar
Posted: Sat May 11, 2013 12:42
Author: Verified Uploader
Please can some verified my torrents
Thanks . I can not upload a torrent
No avatar
Posted: Sat May 11, 2013 13:19
Author: Blocked
Quote:
Author: roy512
Hello,

I can't upload more torrents. So, can u please verify my torrents...
http://extratorrent.cc/user/torrents/uploaded/

Thanks!!
We do not verify single MP3 + looks liek you got 2 torrent thats dead
No avatar
Posted: Sat May 11, 2013 13:23
Author:
plzzz verify my uploads..
http://extratorrent.cc/user/torrents/uploaded/
No avatar
Posted: Sat May 11, 2013 13:35
Author: Blocked
http://extratorrent.cc/profile/metamorf/ plz


Attachment:

File Comment: error
0aa572b665b12e9f2d28e0c7a3d504c6.png  [ 22.88 KB | Downloads: 6 ]
juggs avatar
Posted: Sat May 11, 2013 14:07
Author: AdminETRG
arpit_gupta25 wrote:
plzzz verify my uploads..
http://extratorrent.cc/user/torrents/uploaded/

seed your torrents last 2 no ones completed
Shivam623 avatar
Posted: Sat May 11, 2013 15:43
Author: Blocked
19tommy59 wrote:
Shivam623 wrote:
taker wrote:
Quote:
Author: Shivam623
Respective Admins / Moderators / Super Admins,

I'll removed free ware and less then 20 MB wallpaper torrents.. Please verify below torrents now.

My profile link
Then do so
Quote:
Its already done sir, freeware apps and less then 20 MB wallpaper (which i requested for verify) has been removed.
we do not verify wallpaper at all! 4 of your torrents are wallpaper or pictures, and your seeds are too low on most of them, why do you insist on keeping wallpaper torrents? they are taking up verifiable space. get rid of them and you will still be able to upload,noone will verify wallpaper.
Quote:
Ok. No problem... But at least verify these two torrents.. Please

1) Project IGI 2: Covert Strike

2) Indian AXIS Bank Sexxxiest Girl Aarti full nue sex with her manager Scandal mms
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Sat May 11, 2013 15:49
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
Shivam623 wrote:
19tommy59 wrote:
Shivam623 wrote:
taker wrote:
Quote:
Author: Shivam623
Respective Admins / Moderators / Super Admins,

I'll removed free ware and less then 20 MB wallpaper torrents.. Please verify below torrents now.

My profile link
Then do so
Quote:
Its already done sir, freeware apps and less then 20 MB wallpaper (which i requested for verify) has been removed.
we do not verify wallpaper at all! 4 of your torrents are wallpaper or pictures, and your seeds are too low on most of them, why do you insist on keeping wallpaper torrents? they are taking up verifiable space. get rid of them and you will still be able to upload,noone will verify wallpaper.
Quote:
Ok. No problem... But at least verify these two torrents.. Please

1) Project IGI 2: Covert Strike

2) Indian AXIS Bank Sexxxiest Girl Aarti full nue sex with her manager Scandal mms
no your screen links are dead or missing! read your pm please

just this once because I truly believe that you were confused and are now complying, in the future get everything done right before you submit your request, and take care of the things we discussed in pm please. 2 done
No avatar
Posted: Sat May 11, 2013 19:24
Author:


taker wrote:


Quote:
Author: bakchiwin
Hello,

I can't upload more torrents. So, can u please verify my torrents...

Thanks!!

We do not verify picture anymore



So what should I do now? Can i make new account? Or is there any other option?
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Sat May 11, 2013 19:29
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
bakchiwin wrote:

taker wrote:


Quote:
Author: bakchiwin
Hello,

I can't upload more torrents. So, can u please verify my torrents...

Thanks!!

We do not verify picture anymore



So what should I do now? Can i make new account? Or is there any other option?
get rid of the wallpaper torrents, delete them or you wont be able to upload anymore, nobody will verify them so if you delete them you can upload again but if you upload wallpaper again, well back to square 1 again!! unfortunately thats about all you can do. what is the fascination with wallpaper? we have hundreds of them !! delete and switch to uploading something other than wallpaper. good luck
p.s one account per person.
No avatar
Posted: Sat May 11, 2013 19:58
Author:


19tommy59 wrote:


bakchiwin wrote:

taker wrote:


Quote:
Author: bakchiwin
Hello,

I can't upload more torrents. So, can u please verify my torrents...

Thanks!!

We do not verify picture anymore



So what should I do now? Can i make new account? Or is there any other option?

get rid of the wallpaper torrents, delete them or you wont be able to upload anymore, nobody will verify them so if you delete them you can upload again but if you upload wallpaper again, well back to square 1 again!! unfortunately thats about all you can do. what is the fascination with wallpaper? we have hundreds of them !! delete and switch to uploading something other than wallpaper. good luck
p.s one account per person.



Thanks for the support buddy. I can understand that and will delete them soon.
mdemeo73 avatar
Posted: Sat May 11, 2013 20:06
Author: SupermanKitty
Admin Please verify my torrents. I need to upload more.
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 1870, 1871, 1872 ... 3745, 3746  [Next]
Page 1871 of 3746   [ 56177 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search


  search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum


Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc2