ExtraTorrent.cc - The Largest Bittorent SystemLogin   |   Register
Latest Articles
Most searched
Hot torrents
First Cams
View Torrent Info: Beauty and the Beast 2017 HDCAM 700MB x264-DiRG
View Torrent Info: Kong.Skull.Island.2017.CAM.XviD-VAiN
View Torrent Info: The Shack 2017 HDCAM x264-iMLEAVING
View Torrent Info: T2.Trainspotting.2017.CAM.XViD-ETRG
Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: Bokeh.2017.HDRip.XViD-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Dont.Kill.It.2016.BRRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.BRRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Resident.Evil.The.Final.Chapter.2016.480p.BRRip.XViD.AC3-ETRG
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Paterson.2016.720p.BluRay.X264-AMIABLE[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Dark Skies (2013) 720p BluRay x264 DTS Soup
View Torrent Info: Resident.Evil.The.Final.Chapter.2016.720p.BluRay.X264-AMIABLE[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Split.2016.1080p.HC.HDRip.X264.AC3-EVO[EtHD]
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Sin City 2005 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 Subs -DDR
View Torrent Info: The Uninvited 2009 Multi 1080p Bluray x264 TrueHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Double Team 1997 1080p Bluray x264 DTS 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Crimson Tide 1995 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 5.1 Subs -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Blacklist.Redemption.S01E05.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Last.Kingdom.S02E02.HDTV.x264-MTB[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Greys.Anatomy.S13E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Arrow.S05E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Children of War (2014) DVDRIP x264 AAC 5.1 ESub [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Tube (2003) UNCUT 720p DVDRip x264 Eng Subs [Dual Audio] [Hindi 2.0 - Korean 2.0] Exclusive By -=!Dr.STAR!=-
View Torrent Info: Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (2016) 720p BluRay Hindi DD 5.1Ch - Eng DD 5.1Ch ~ PyZ
View Torrent Info: Robin Hood : Prince of Thieves (2009) 720p UNCUT HDRip x264 Eng Subs [Dual Audio] [Hindi DD 2.0 - Malayalam 2.0] Exclusive By -=!Dr.STAR!=-
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Stop Government from Tracking Your Torrenting!
Your IP Address is 174.129.148.239.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your internet activity! Hide your IP and LOCATION with a VPN
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
HIDE ME NOW


I need more of my torrents to be verified


Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 1989, 1990, 1991 ... 3742, 3743  [Next]
Page 1990 of 3743   [ 56138 posts ]
AuthorMessage
LoMX avatar
Posted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 14:37
Author: ModeratorXbox
khattak101 wrote:
sir plz verfy my torrents plz plz

http://extratorrent.cc/user/torrents/uploaded/

Post here only when u can't upload anymore.
YoGi avatar
Posted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 14:51
Author: Admin
LoMX wrote:
skydiving666 wrote:

juggs wrote:


skydiving666 wrote:
Dear admin i re-arranged my list. can you verify my torrents

Thank You


not gonna happen read reply to your earlier post's

.
dear mod i didnot understand. i didnot use pdfgiant pdfmagaz.in . i uploaded some ebooks which may useful for ext users. can i know why mags i uploaded couldnot get verified

Check ur pm and read it carefully.

Done
No avatar
Posted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 16:13
Author:
Hello, I'm gloryflower, a member of TNTVillage community.
I need your torrent verification to continue uploading.
Here is my torrents:

http://extratorrent.cc/profile/gloryflower/torrents/


Thank you!
gloryflower
geordieboy1979 avatar
Posted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 17:16
Author:
geordieboy1979 wrote:
mettleedge wrote:
Dear ET Moderators,
I want to upload ebooks so please verify my torrents.
Thanks

http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/3117521/Bee+Movie+2010+Bluray.html

checking

thanks
No avatar
Posted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 17:19
Author: Blocked
Quote:

Posted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 06:47Author: taker
Quote:

Posted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 21:01Author: taker
Quote:
Author: sharky57


taker wrote:


Quote:
Author: sharky57
hello I'd like my torrents verification
I have 2 reposts and 2 uploads ready

Bewitched - Seizoen 2 dvd 3 van 5 DVD5 MultiSubs(repost) sharky TBS
Bewitched - Seizoen 2 dvd 4 van 5 DVD5 MultiSubs(repost) sharky TBS
Bewitched - Seizoen 2 dvd 5 van 5 DVD5 MultiSubs sharky TBS
Fast & Furious 1-5 (2001 - 2011)nlsubs sharky tbs


greets sharky57

All your torrent seems dead nothing to connect to


all my torrents are in the seedbox of blacksam but we have had a failure, but everything works again now

edit 30 min in 6 KB/S taht will result in 1week to download ill leave it over night

edit 10 hours later im stuck at 2.1% no way we can verify . so 3/4 are dead. need seed or remove

edit again 20 hours later still stuck at 2.1%
geordieboy1979 avatar
Posted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 17:30
Author:
geordieboy1979 wrote:
mettleedge wrote:
Dear ET Moderators,
I want to upload ebooks so please verify my torrents.
Thanks

http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/3117521/Bee+Movie+2010+Bluray.html

checking

thanks
No avatar
Posted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 18:37
Author:
please verify my torrents. plzzzz
http://extratorrent.cc/profile/mnjc/
No avatar
Posted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 18:52
Author: Blocked
please Help kind and supporting admins

to verify my torrent please

http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/3127917/World+War+Z+2013+Hindi+Dubbed+300MB+HD+Scam.html

http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/3127893/Naughty+Jatts+%5B320-VBR-MP3-2013%5D%5BPunJaBi%5D.html

http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/3127228/Olympus+Has+Fallen+%282013%29+BRRip+Dual+Audio+%5BHindi+%28Cam%29+-Eng%5D.html

http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/3126681/Punjab+Bolda+%5B320-VBR-CD-RIP-MP3-2013%5D%5BPunJabi%5D.html

please Give a chance

Thank you For Your Valuable Time
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 19:15
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
mnjc wrote:
please verify my torrents. plzzzz
http://extratorrent.cc/profile/mnjc/
Seed your torrents before requesting, you have 0 seeds on one and others are too low!! post back tomorrow if seeded properly!
indsonu89 avatar
Posted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 19:25
Author:
SIR,
THIS IS INDSONU89.PLEASE SIR I WANT U TO VERIFY MY TORRENTS
http://extratorrent.cc/profile/indsonu89/torrents/
THANKS
Ace avatar
Posted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 20:28
Author:
mnjc wrote:
please verify my torrents. plzzzz
http://extratorrent.cc/profile/mnjc/
\

2/4 of ur torrents r dead mate, u want them checked learn SEED.
Ace avatar
Posted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 20:29
Author:
BePunjabi wrote:
please Help kind and supporting admins

to verify my torrent please

http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/3127917/World+War+Z+2013+Hindi+Dubbed+300MB+HD+Scam.html

http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/3127893/Naughty+Jatts+%5B320-VBR-MP3-2013%5D%5BPunJaBi%5D.html

http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/3127228/Olympus+Has+Fallen+%282013%29+BRRip+Dual+Audio+%5BHindi+%28Cam%29+-Eng%5D.html

http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/3126681/Punjab+Bolda+%5B320-VBR-CD-RIP-MP3-2013%5D%5BPunJabi%5D.html

please Give a chance

Thank you For Your Valuable Time

did u NOT read ur reply from SA HERE ??? he said NO!!! stop wasting our time!~
Ace avatar
Posted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 20:33
Author:
indsonu89 wrote:
SIR,
THIS IS INDSONU89.PLEASE SIR I WANT U TO VERIFY MY TORRENTS
http://extratorrent.cc/profile/indsonu89/torrents/
THANKS

we don't verify wallpaper here mate, u want checked upload
something thats not free.
No avatar
Posted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 21:09
Author: Blocked
Quote:
Author: sharky57


taker wrote:


Quote:

Posted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 06:47Author: taker
Quote:

Posted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 21:01Author: taker
Quote:
Author: sharky57


taker wrote:


Quote:
Author: sharky57
hello I'd like my torrents verification
I have 2 reposts and 2 uploads ready

Bewitched - Seizoen 2 dvd 3 van 5 DVD5 MultiSubs(repost) sharky TBS
Bewitched - Seizoen 2 dvd 4 van 5 DVD5 MultiSubs(repost) sharky TBS
Bewitched - Seizoen 2 dvd 5 van 5 DVD5 MultiSubs sharky TBS
Fast & Furious 1-5 (2001 - 2011)nlsubs sharky tbs


greets sharky57

All your torrent seems dead nothing to connect to


all my torrents are in the seedbox of blacksam but we have had a failure, but everything works again now

edit 30 min in 6 KB/S taht will result in 1week to download ill leave it over night

edit 10 hours later im stuck at 2.1% no way we can verify . so 3/4 are dead. need seed or remove


edit again 20 hours later still stuck at 2.1%


that is the reason that i have to repost beqause 3and 4 are dead tru problems with seedbox
Then remove them i remove them wont waste my time on stuff like this
No avatar
Posted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 21:11
Author: Blocked
Quote:
Message

Posted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 17:17Author: taker
Quote:
Author: gloryflower
Hello, I'm gloryflower, a member of TNTVillage community.
I need your torrent verification to continue uploading.
Here is my torrents:

http://extratorrent.cc/profile/gloryflower/torrents/


Thank you!
gloryflower
Checking

edit goood 2 go for furter upload pls get a better connection/upload speed
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 1989, 1990, 1991 ... 3742, 3743  [Next]
Page 1990 of 3743   [ 56138 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search


  search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum


Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc2