ExtraTorrent.cc - The Largest Bittorent SystemLogin   |   Register
Latest Articles
Most searched
Hot torrents
First Cams
View Torrent Info: Beauty and The Beast 2017 720p HD-TS x264-CPG
View Torrent Info: Kong.Skull.Island.2017.CAM.XviD-VAiN
View Torrent Info: The Shack 2017 HDCAM x264-iMLEAVING
View Torrent Info: T2.Trainspotting.2017.CAM.XViD-ETRG
Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: Bitter.Harvest.2017.BRRip.XViD-ETRG
View Torrent Info: We.Dont.Belong.Here.2017.DVDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: From.a.House.on.Willow.Street.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: The.Space.Between.Us.2017.HC.HDRip.XViD.AC3-ETRG
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: From.a.House.on.Willow.Street.2016.720p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Split.2016.FULL.NEW.SOURCE.1080p.HC.HDTV.x264.AAC-SHOWSCEN
View Torrent Info: Paterson.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: The.Chamber.2016.BluRay.1080p.x264.DTSHD5.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Gladiator 2000 Paramount Re-Issue Blu-ray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Resident Evil The Final Chapter 2016 Multi 1080pBluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.1080p.BluRay.x264-GECKOS[EtHD]
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Originals.S04E02.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Blacklist.Redemption.S01E05.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Last.Kingdom.S02E02.HDTV.x264-MTB[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Greys.Anatomy.S13E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them 2016 720p BluRay Turkish and English DUAL DD 5.1 x264-aXeL
View Torrent Info: The Salesman (Forushande) 2016 Multi 1080p Blu-ray x264 DTSHD 5.1 MSubs-DDR
View Torrent Info: GANTZ:0 2016 BluRay 1080p x264 JPN DTSHD 5.1 ESub-DDR
View Torrent Info: Pandora.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Use a VPN When Downloading Torrents!
Your IP Address is 54.161.234.183.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your torrent activity!  Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Get VPN Now for FREE!


I need more of my torrents to be verified


Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 2002, 2003, 2004 ... 3742, 3743  [Next]
Page 2003 of 3743   [ 56143 posts ]
AuthorMessage
Ace avatar
Posted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 21:22
Author:
PenguinPirate wrote:
I've been trying to upload a torrent since yesterday, I already have it up on KAT and the other 4 torrents I have here are on KAT also I would like to get this up while I have a few seeders helping to get it out quickly. I noticed a lack of old Reggae when I was trying to find albums myself so I want to share what I have with others who shared with me and I've been getting positive feedback so far. None of the torrents I upload are uploaded here or on KAT or TPB already I check before I upload. I would appreciate being able to post them here coz I pick up seeders here also and then can go upload something else that is not up on any public site
http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/3136702/Black+Uhuru+-+The+Dub+Factor+%281983%29+MP3+320+kbps.html

Thanks in advance

this is NOT kat mate i will say them same thing i told u yesterday

read here http://extratorrent.cc/forum/search/?search=PenguinPirate&x=9&y=9&in=message

we require a description, bitrate n tracklist 2 verify music torrents
thats y we have ALOT less fakes and our site is neater and y ur torrents
aren't verifyed. add this 2 ALL torrent or NO verify

EpicHentai avatar
Posted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 21:53
Author:
http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/3137787/Return+Of+The+Living+Dead+1985+720p+x264+Torrentii.html
http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/3137701/The+Incredible+Burt+Wonderstone+2013+1080p+BRRip+x264+Torrentii.html

Can i please have these to verified? I have two seedboxes running on all my uploads. MY post are clean and up keep the highest standards. Thank you very much, also feel free to test the speeds
gerald99 avatar
Posted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 22:26
Author: Site FriendSun
EpicHentai wrote:
http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/3137787/Return+Of+The+Living+Dead+1985+720p+x264+Torrentii.html
http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/3137701/The+Incredible+Burt+Wonderstone+2013+1080p+BRRip+x264+Torrentii.html

Can i please have these to verified? I have two seedboxes running on all my uploads. MY post are clean and up keep the highest standards. Thank you very much, also feel free to test the speeds
Edit Done
http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/3124000/Playboy+TV-+Swing+720p+Season+1+and+2.html
I'll stay with this one until it's finished cause you have seed-box's. But it might be better to get 1
good seedbox. Never went over 1MB/s. and I have a 3.2MB/s down with all other torrents paused.
technoM avatar
Posted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 22:45
Author:
Need some verified torrents:

http://extratorrent.cc/profile/technoM/

Thanks.
Silmarillion avatar
Posted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 22:51
Author: AdminVip MemberBitcoin MasterSun
technoM wrote:
Need some verified torrents:

http://extratorrent.cc/profile/technoM/

Thanks.
checking...

edit: done
EpicHentai avatar
Posted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 00:13
Author:


gerald99 wrote:


EpicHentai wrote:
http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/3137787/Return+Of+The+Living+Dead+1985+720p+x264+Torrentii.html
http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/3137701/The+Incredible+Burt+Wonderstone+2013+1080p+BRRip+x264+Torrentii.html

Can i please have these to verified? I have two seedboxes running on all my uploads. MY post are clean and up keep the highest standards. Thank you very much, also feel free to test the speeds

Checking


I see you did one. Did:
http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/3137787/Return+Of+The+Living+Dead+1985+720p+x264+Torrentii.html

Not meet your requirements? Speeds should be very decent.

Can you please test out:

http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/3137787/Return+Of+The+Living+Dead+1985+720p+x264+Torrentii.html

Also at what point will i have to stop coming here every other torrent. I spend more time posting here than i do publishing torrents..
Ace avatar
Posted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 00:29
Author:
EpicHentai wrote:

gerald99 wrote:


EpicHentai wrote:
http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/3137787/Return+Of+The+Living+Dead+1985+720p+x264+Torrentii.html
http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/3137701/The+Incredible+Burt+Wonderstone+2013+1080p+BRRip+x264+Torrentii.html

Can i please have these to verified? I have two seedboxes running on all my uploads. MY post are clean and up keep the highest standards. Thank you very much, also feel free to test the speeds

Checking


I see you did one. Did:
http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/3137787/Return+Of+The+Living+Dead+1985+720p+x264+Torrentii.html

Not meet your requirements? Speeds should be very decent.

Can you please test out:

http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/3137787/Return+Of+The+Living+Dead+1985+720p+x264+Torrentii.html

Also at what point will i have to stop coming here every other torrent. I spend more time posting here than i do publishing torrents..

ur not publishing ur re-encoding these r things we already have mate
ur lucky i'm not doing it u wouldn't get verified at all.

see here in the rules of the topic

REPLICATE CONTENTS

Staff do NOT have to verify replicate contents this includes Movies, Re-encoded Movies/Videos of any kind, Softwares, Games etc.
Staff will only verify such content if they wish to do so.
if your post is ignored please dont make another post unless you have content that doesn't exist at the site.

lets just say it will b a good while.
Silmarillion avatar
Posted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 00:29
Author: AdminVip MemberBitcoin MasterSun
EpicHentai wrote:
1 post a day ,read page 1

2 mods check your torrents today

next post warn
gerald99 avatar
Posted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 00:52
Author: Site FriendSun
EpicHentai wrote:

gerald99 wrote:


EpicHentai wrote:
http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/3137787/Return+Of+The+Living+Dead+1985+720p+x264+Torrentii.html
http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/3137701/The+Incredible+Burt+Wonderstone+2013+1080p+BRRip+x264+Torrentii.html

Can i please have these to verified? I have two seedboxes running on all my uploads. MY post are clean and up keep the highest standards. Thank you very much, also feel free to test the speeds

Checking


I see you did one. Did:
http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/3137787/Return+Of+The+Living+Dead+1985+720p+x264+Torrentii.html

Not meet your requirements? Speeds should be very decent.

Can you please test out:

http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/3137787/Return+Of+The+Living+Dead+1985+720p+x264+Torrentii.html

Also at what point will i have to stop coming here every other torrent. I spend more time posting here than i do publishing torrents..

Well first this torrent was completed:http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/3137701/The+Incredible+Burt+Wonderstone+2013+1080p+BRRip+x264+Torrentii.html
And you wasted no time in uploading another before Staff had finished verifing. When you post to have
torrents verified then wait for that action to be completed! Also if you had a little patience you
could have found out exactly what your seed-boxes are doing based on the Info I left. And we are not
here to test the down speed of any torrent but you are required to make sure your torrents are well
seeded. Otherwise they will not be verified. If you have any other questions Please by all means, PM
a Staff member and we will be quick to reply, hopefully meeting your approval!!! Oh wait, here's an
update for you. Your 10.36GB file is downloading at 753.6kB/s while I'm seeding your torrent at
620.2kB/s. You have a Great DAY!!
Aluminium avatar
Posted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 06:50
Author:

19tommy59 wrote:
you only have 2 torrents unverified bud you can still upload! only post when you receive error message that says "you need torrents verified by admin" post when you get the message not before!! and you might want to say please or thank you once in a while but "Awaiting Verification" makes it sound like you think we HAVE to verify for you! try being a little more polite with your requests.


Please forgive. I got the you need torrents verified by admin, came here made a post. And Thanks to Taker for verifying.
No avatar
Posted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 07:29
Author:
Respected Sir,
Please veryfy my a/c torrents


Attachment:

Capture.png  [ 148.16 KB | Downloads: 3 ]
ozi avatar
Posted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 07:34
Author: SuperAdmin
pherarimon wrote:
Respected Sir,
Please veryfy my a/c torrents

removed your dead torrents and you will be able to upload
No avatar
Posted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 07:36
Author:
I need this verified, please and thank you!

http://extratorrent.cc/user/torrents/uploaded/
No avatar
Posted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 08:20
Author: Blocked
Quote:
taker avatar
Posted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 06:54Author: takerSuperAdmin
Quote:
Author: Aluminium

19tommy59 wrote:
you only have 2 torrents unverified bud you can still upload! only post when you receive error message that says "you need torrents verified by admin" post when you get the message not before!! and you might want to say please or thank you once in a while but "Awaiting Verification" makes it sound like you think we HAVE to verify for you! try being a little more polite with your requests.


Please forgive. I got the you need torrents verified by admin, came here made a post. And Thanks to Taker for verifying.

Checking

Edit good 2 go
P0NU avatar
Posted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 08:30
Author:
Please verify my torrents..

My profile page is
http://extratorrent.cc/profile/P0NU/

My all uploaded torrent page is
http://extratorrent.cc/profile/P0NU/torrents/

Thanks.
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 2002, 2003, 2004 ... 3742, 3743  [Next]
Page 2003 of 3743   [ 56143 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search


  search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum


Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc5