ExtraTorrent.cc - The Largest Bittorent SystemLogin   |   Register
Latest Articles
Most searched
Hot torrents
First Cams
View Torrent Info: A.Dogs.Purpose.2017.HC.TCRip.XVID.AC3.HQ.Hive-CM8
View Torrent Info: Life 2017 HDCAM ENG x264-UNiQUE
View Torrent Info: Beauty and The Beast 2017 720p HD-TS x264-CPG
View Torrent Info: Kong.Skull.Island.2017.CAM.XviD-VAiN
Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: The.Tiger.Hunter.2016.BRRip.XViD-ETRG
View Torrent Info: The.Institute.2017.BRRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: The.Matchbreaker.2016.BRRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Monster.Trucks.2016.480p.HDRip.XViD.AC3-ETRG
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: The.Matchbreaker.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Underworld - Blood.Wars.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Cars.2006.720p.BluRay.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Sing.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Vengeance A Love Story 2017 BluRay 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Monster.Trucks.2016.1080p.BluRay.x264-DRONES[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Hidden Figures 2016 Multi 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Passengers 2016 Multi UHD BluRay 2160p HEVC HDR10 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Arrow.S05E18.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Survivor.S34E04.HDTV.x264-CROOKS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Blindspot.S02E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Designated.Survivor.S01E14.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Frogs (1972) 720p BluRay x264 Eng Subs [Dual Audio] [Hindi 2.0 - English 2.0] -=!Dr.STAR!=-
View Torrent Info: Happy New Year 2014 HQ 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 5.1 ESub -DDR
View Torrent Info: Hidden Figures 2016 1080p HDLight Urdu DDS 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Ambuli (2012) x264 720p HDRiP {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   Telugu 2.0] Exclusive By DREDD
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Use a VPN When Downloading Torrents!
Your IP Address is 54.211.56.110.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your torrent activity!  Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Get VPN Now for FREE!


I need more of my torrents to be verified


Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 2173, 2174, 2175 ... 3745, 3746  [Next]
Page 2174 of 3746   [ 56180 posts ]
AuthorMessage
juggs avatar
Posted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 09:17
Author: AdminETRG
MafiaSSS wrote:
Any staff who is free verify my torrents I'm posting again...

http://extratorrent.cc/profile/MafiaSSS/torrents/

if you had of read page 1 of this thread would have none posting more than once ,only gonna mean you wait longer
BHATTI93 avatar
Posted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 09:36
Author: Blocked
hy admins, please verify my torrents.
http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/3223409/Krrish+3+%282013%29+-+All+-+Full+-+Songs+-+320Kbps+-+BHATTI93.html

http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/3225355/TOP+10+Yo+Yo+Honey+Singh+-+DJ+Mashup+-+Mp3+-+Songs+-+128Kbps.html

http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/3225403/Baat+Bann+Gayi+%5B2013%5D+All+-+Mp3+-+Songs+-+With+Cover+-+256Kbps+-+1st+on+Net.html
juggs avatar
Posted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 09:38
Author: AdminETRG
BHATTI93 wrote:
hy admins, please verify my torrents.
http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/3223409/Krrish+3+%282013%29+-+All+-+Full+-+Songs+-+320Kbps+-+BHATTI93.html

http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/3225355/TOP+10+Yo+Yo+Honey+Singh+-+DJ+Mashup+-+Mp3+-+Songs+-+128Kbps.html

http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/3225403/Baat+Bann+Gayi+%5B2013%5D+All+-+Mp3+-+Songs+-+With+Cover+-+256Kbps+-+1st+on+Net.html

done
helboy avatar
Posted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:50
Author:
Please Verify my Torrent so that i can upload more


Thank You
No avatar
Posted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:18
Author: Blocked
Quote:
Author: helboy
Please Verify my Torrent so that i can upload more


Thank You
Checking
zac200 avatar
Posted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:38
Author:
Sir admin help me in verification
Silmarillion avatar
Posted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:42
Author: AdminVip MemberBitcoin MasterSun
zac200 wrote:
Sir admin help me in verification
1 post a day
for your answer read a few comments up
zac200 avatar
Posted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:44
Author:
plz now verify my torrents
No avatar
Posted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:45
Author: Blocked
Quote:
Posted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:18Author: takerSuperAdmin
Quote:
Author: helboy
Please Verify my Torrent so that i can upload more


Thank You
Checking
Edit
good 2 go
gameofthrones avatar
Posted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 13:02
Author:


oziman wrote:


gameofthrones wrote:
Please verify my uploads I have posted many times.. Everytime I have to upload a new torrent I have to delete the old ones cuase I can only upload 4 ..I know you are busy but I have deleted over 15 files when you get the time. I would appreciat it..


if you bothered to red Full Upload Rules then you wouldn't be in this topic
template,plugins/themes are considered software


Yes I know but for me to be in trusted status the forum I should be in.. I need to be able to upload:
Minimum Requirements for trusted status is:

-45 to 50 torrents in case of music/software uploaders minimum (3.5gb of data)

so I think I need more of my torrents verifiyed correct me If I am wrong please.
No avatar
Posted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 13:20
Author: Blocked
Quote:
Author: gameofthrones


oziman wrote:


gameofthrones wrote:
Please verify my uploads I have posted many times.. Everytime I have to upload a new torrent I have to delete the old ones cuase I can only upload 4 ..I know you are busy but I have deleted over 15 files when you get the time. I would appreciat it..


if you bothered to red Full Upload Rules then you wouldn't be in this topic
template,plugins/themes are considered software


Yes I know but for me to be in trusted status the forum I should be in.. I need to be able to upload:
Minimum Requirements for trusted status is:

-45 to 50 torrents in case of music/software uploaders minimum (3.5gb of data)

so I think I need more of my torrents verifiyed correct me If I am wrong please.
software is trusted/verify uploaders only.your not trusted/verify uplaoder so.
gameofthrones avatar
Posted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 13:27
Author:
software is trusted/verify uploaders only.your not trusted/verify uplaoder so.

Yes I understand that but to become a trusted/verify uploader don't I need more of my torrents to be verifyed or do I need something else.. I am new to this.. I just want upload more torrents If you could point me in the right way I would appraciat it.. Thanks..
rahagir avatar
Posted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 14:14
Author:
http://extratorrent.cc/user/account/
ozi avatar
Posted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 14:38
Author: SuperAdmin
gameofthrones wrote:
software is trusted/verify uploaders only.your not trusted/verify uplaoder so.

Yes I understand that but to become a trusted/verify uploader don't I need more of my torrents to be verifyed or do I need something else.. I am new to this.. I just want upload more torrents If you could point me in the right way I would appraciat it.. Thanks..

if all you have to offer is software/games then we dont want it
anything else is fine

and we are not going to give you a status for uploading random torrents
trust must be eared at et this isn't every other torrent site
ozi avatar
Posted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 14:41
Author: SuperAdmin
rahagir wrote:
http://extratorrent.cc/user/account/

add basic description on your torrents if you want them verified
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 2173, 2174, 2175 ... 3745, 3746  [Next]
Page 2174 of 3746   [ 56180 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search


  search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum


Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc4