ExtraTorrent.cc - The Largest Bittorent SystemLogin   |   Register
Latest Articles
Most searched
Hot torrents
First Cams
View Torrent Info: The.Fate.of.the.Furious.2017.HDTS.H264.AC3.HQ.Hive-CM8
View Torrent Info: The Boss Baby 2017 720p HD-TS x264 AC3-CPG
View Torrent Info: Before I Fall 2017 HDCAM 700MB x264-DiRG
View Torrent Info: The Belko Experiment 2017 HDCAM 700MB x264-DiRG
Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: Colossal.2016.HC.HDRip.XviD.AC3-FK
View Torrent Info: The.Devils.Dolls.2016.BRRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Fallen.2016.BRRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Stratton.2017.BRRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: The Green Mile (1999) 720p BluRay x264 AC3 Soup
View Torrent Info: Fallen.2016.720p.BluRay.x264-ROVERS[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Stratton (2017) 720p BRRiP - 850MB - ShAaNiG
View Torrent Info: Fifty.Shades.Darker.2017.UNRATED.720p.BluRay.x264-DRONES[EtHD]
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Fifty.Shades.Darker.2017.UNRATED.Multi.1080p.BluRay.x264.DTSHD7.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Avatar.2009.4K.HDR.10bit.BT2020.DTS.HD.MA-VISIONPLUSHDR1000
View Torrent Info: The Void 2016 Bluray 1080P x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: The Legend of Ben Hall 2016 Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Blacklist.S04E18.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Greys.Anatomy.S13E21.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Last.Kingdom.S02E07.HDTV.x264-MTB[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Arrow.S05E19.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The Game Changer 2017 HC HDrip x264-DiRG
View Torrent Info: Painkiller (2013) x264 720p UNCUT WEB-DL {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   English 2.0] Exclusive By DREDD
View Torrent Info: Chandni Bar 2001 480p NFRip ESub -DDR
View Torrent Info: Bhadram (2014) Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Protect Yourself from Lawsuits and Fines!
Your IP Address is 23.20.9.71.   Location is United States
Your IP Address is visible to EVERYONE. Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN while torrenting!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Hide my IP address!


I need more of my torrents to be verified


Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 2237, 2238, 2239 ... 3752, 3753  [Next]
Page 2238 of 3753   [ 56289 posts ]
AuthorMessage
Silmarillion avatar
Posted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:27
Author: AdminVip MemberBitcoin MasterSun
Silmarillion wrote:
wargoo12 wrote:
even i am verified uploader it keep saying i need more verified torrents
checking...
done
GreatPalash avatar
Posted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 13:05
Author: Blocked
can anyone please verify my all torrents as soon as possible...i have to upload more

thank you
No avatar
Posted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 13:11
Author: Blocked
Quote:
Author: GreatPalash
can anyone please verify my all torrents as soon as possible...i have to upload more
Checking
waza2 avatar
Posted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 13:24
Author: Blocked
can anyone please verify my all torrents...i have to upload more

thanks









Gepression avatar
Posted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 14:50
Author:


19tommy59 wrote:


gond wrote:
Hellos

Can someone in charge please verify my torrents so i can go ahead and upload more than 4.

Thanks

we dont verify single mp-3 tracks so you had better d/l something that will be veriifed!!!


Hi. What do you mean "d/l something that will be veriifed!!!" ? i don't understand.

Thanks
juggs avatar
Posted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 15:03
Author: AdminETRG
gond wrote:

19tommy59 wrote:


gond wrote:
Hellos

Can someone in charge please verify my torrents so i can go ahead and upload more than 4.

Thanks

we dont verify single mp-3 tracks so you had better d/l something that will be veriifed!!!


Hi. What do you mean "d/l something that will be veriifed!!!" ? i don't understand.

Thanks

we dont check single mp3's ,upload albums something worth us checking
Gepression avatar
Posted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 15:09
Author:


juggs wrote:


gond wrote:

19tommy59 wrote:


gond wrote:
Hellos

Can someone in charge please verify my torrents so i can go ahead and upload more than 4.

Thanks

we dont verify single mp-3 tracks so you had better d/l something that will be veriifed!!!


Hi. What do you mean "d/l something that will be veriifed!!!" ? i don't understand.

Thanks


we dont check single mp3's ,upload albums something worth us checking

Hi mate.

I would if i could, can't upload anymore, done 4. I actually thought of that yesterday lol.
juggs avatar
Posted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 15:11
Author: AdminETRG
gond wrote:

juggs wrote:


gond wrote:

19tommy59 wrote:


gond wrote:
Hellos

Can someone in charge please verify my torrents so i can go ahead and upload more than 4.

Thanks

we dont verify single mp-3 tracks so you had better d/l something that will be veriifed!!!


Hi. What do you mean "d/l something that will be veriifed!!!" ? i don't understand.

Thanks


we dont check single mp3's ,upload albums something worth us checking

Hi mate.

I would if i could, can't upload anymore, done 4. I actually thought of that yesterday lol.

better off deleting them otherwise you will be stuck ,cause no one will check them
Gepression avatar
Posted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 15:24
Author:


juggs wrote:


gond wrote:

juggs wrote:


gond wrote:

19tommy59 wrote:


gond wrote:
Hellos

Can someone in charge please verify my torrents so i can go ahead and upload more than 4.

Thanks

we dont verify single mp-3 tracks so you had better d/l something that will be veriifed!!!


Hi. What do you mean "d/l something that will be veriifed!!!" ? i don't understand.

Thanks


we dont check single mp3's ,upload albums something worth us checking

Hi mate.

I would if i could, can't upload anymore, done 4. I actually thought of that yesterday lol.


better off deleting them otherwise you will be stuck ,cause no one will check them


Got it, thanks mate
candymankz avatar
Posted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 15:26
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSun
candymankz wrote:
gond wrote:
Hellos

Can someone in charge please verify my torrents so i can go ahead and upload more than 4.

Thanks


other admins have told you what you need to do,
No avatar
Posted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 15:27
Author: Blocked
Quote:
Posted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 13:11Author: takerSuperAdmin
Quote:
Author: GreatPalash
can anyone please verify my all torrents as soon as possible...i have to upload more
Checking
Edit 1 hours later im unable to connect
bestbet avatar
Posted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 15:41
Author:
Hi
I need my torrents to be verified, I have done the changes

thanks
Gepression avatar
Posted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 15:56
Author:


gond wrote:

juggs wrote:


gond wrote:

juggs wrote:


gond wrote:

19tommy59 wrote:


gond wrote:
Hellos

Can someone in charge please verify my torrents so i can go ahead and upload more than 4.

Thanks

we dont verify single mp-3 tracks so you had better d/l something that will be veriifed!!!


Hi. What do you mean "d/l something that will be veriifed!!!" ? i don't understand.

Thanks


we dont check single mp3's ,upload albums something worth us checking

Hi mate.

I would if i could, can't upload anymore, done 4. I actually thought of that yesterday lol.


better off deleting them otherwise you will be stuck ,cause no one will check them


Got it, thanks mate


Ok done. Uploaded 4 albums, the seeds don't show as they do on the other torrent site i use. Thanks to all for all info and help
pawanshah1997 avatar
Posted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 16:00
Author: Blocked
Dear respected Extratorrent Staff members please verify my torrent
USSONLINE avatar
Posted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 16:16
Author:
Plz Plz Plz !!! my torrent verification

[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 2237, 2238, 2239 ... 3752, 3753  [Next]
Page 2238 of 3753   [ 56289 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search


  search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum


Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc2