ExtraTorrent.cc - The Largest Bittorent SystemLogin   |   Register
Latest Articles
Most searched
Hot torrents
First Cams
View Torrent Info: Guardians of the Galaxy Vol.2 2017 HDCAM 700MB x264-DiRG
View Torrent Info: Free Fire 2017 HDCAM x264-CPG
View Torrent Info: The.Fate.of.the.Furious.2017.HDTS.H264.AC3.HQ.Hive-CM8
View Torrent Info: The Boss Baby 2017 720p HD-TS x264 AC3-CPG
Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: The Wolfman Legacy - Werewolf of London (1935) Xvid DvDRip [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Dont.Fuck.in.the.Woods.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Small.Crimes.2017.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: The.Sex Addict.2017.HDRip.XViD-ETRG
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Small Crimes (2017) NF - 720p WEBRiP - 850MB - ShAaNiG
View Torrent Info: Rogue One (2016) 720p BluRay x264 DTS Soup
View Torrent Info: Sold (2016) x264 DvDRip DDS 5.1 Esub -DDR
View Torrent Info: Voice.from.the.Stone.2017.720p.WEB-DL.H264.AC3-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Fifty.Shades.Darker.2017.UNRATED.Multi.1080p.BluRay.x264.DTSHD7.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Avatar.2009.4K.HDR.10bit.BT2020.DTS.HD.MA-VISIONPLUSHDR1000
View Torrent Info: The Void 2016 Bluray 1080P x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: The Legend of Ben Hall 2016 Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Originals.S04E06.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Hawaii.Five-0.2010.S07E23.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Blue.Bloods.S07E21.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Supernatural.S12E19.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: [ 18] Sechs Schwedinnen auf Ibiza (1981) BDRip 720p x264 [Multi Audio] [German Spanish English]--prisak~~{HKRG}
View Torrent Info: Viking 2016 RUSSIAN 720p BRRip 999 MB - iExTV
View Torrent Info: The Lodge (2008) x264 720p UNCUT BluRay Eng Subs {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   English 5.1] Exclusive By DREDD
View Torrent Info: [ 18] High Test Girls (1980) DVDRip x264 [Dual Audio][German English]--prisak~~{HKRG}
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Use a VPN When Downloading Torrents!
Your IP Address is 54.161.15.35.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your torrent activity!  Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Get VPN Now for FREE!


I need more of my torrents to be verified


Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 2247, 2248, 2249 ... 3753, 3754  [Next]
Page 2248 of 3754   [ 56299 posts ]
AuthorMessage
No avatar
Posted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 08:36
Author: Blocked
Quote:
Author: pawanshah1997
Sir taker check my torrents This time i assure you i will not disappoint you..I tried downloading that torrent & seedings are available ..the torrent you were downloading was dead so thought better of deleting it...Now i've added a new torrent & i need you verification desperately...Thanks for the precious time you parted for me...

Sir please verify my torrents..
Ok ill try again
LoMX avatar
Posted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:02
Author: ModeratorXbox
ex121 wrote:
Pls varify my torrents

user ex121

Checking..
Shinji avatar
Posted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:14
Author: Blocked
I need torrent verification...
juggs avatar
Posted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:24
Author: AdminETRG
Shinji wrote:
I need torrent verification...

no there all downloaded from youtube read page 1 of this thread
No avatar
Posted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:51
Author: Blocked
Quote:
Posted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 08:36Author: takerSuperAdmin
Quote:
Author: pawanshah1997
Sir taker check my torrents This time i assure you i will not disappoint you..I tried downloading that torrent & seedings are available ..the torrent you were downloading was dead so thought better of deleting it...Now i've added a new torrent & i need you verification desperately...Thanks for the precious time you parted for me...

Sir please verify my torrents..
Ok ill try again
Pls explain why when run media info etc its say youtube
pawanshah1997 avatar
Posted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:53
Author: Blocked

taker wrote:


Quote:
Posted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 08:36Author: takerSuperAdmin
Quote:
Author: pawanshah1997
Sir taker check my torrents This time i assure you i will not disappoint you..I tried downloading that torrent & seedings are available ..the torrent you were downloading was dead so thought better of deleting it...Now i've added a new torrent & i need you verification desperately...Thanks for the precious time you parted for me...

Sir please verify my torrents..
Ok ill try again

Pls explain why when run media info etc its say youtube



Its a file that got by the source doradestination.. Its the copy that only i have from the user..so dont know wat it has to do??
ozi avatar
Posted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:58
Author: SuperAdmin
pawanshah1997 wrote:
taker wrote:


Quote:
Posted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 08:36Author: takerSuperAdmin
Quote:
Author: pawanshah1997
Sir taker check my torrents This time i assure you i will not disappoint you..I tried downloading that torrent & seedings are available ..the torrent you were downloading was dead so thought better of deleting it...Now i've added a new torrent & i need you verification desperately...Thanks for the precious time you parted for me...

Sir please verify my torrents..
Ok ill try again

Pls explain why when run media info etc its say youtube



Its a file that got by the source doradestination.. Its the copy that only i have from the user..so dont know wat it has to do??

well it pretty simple if you bothered to read site rules
we dont allow tube/free web rips at this site
ozi avatar
Posted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 13:16
Author: SuperAdmin
tariqqureshi wrote:
Dear Respected Admin
i need more verify my torrent
Thanks for this regards

done
Shinji avatar
Posted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 13:48
Author: Blocked
Dear respected ET Please verify my torrents
These..

torrent/3261616

torrent/3261623/

They are not from youtube

The 1st & 2nd was webripped but these are not..

So please verify these..Thanks
jattonhunt avatar
Posted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 15:17
Author: Blocked
please verify my torrents..
THANKS
Shinji avatar
Posted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 15:41
Author: Blocked


taker wrote:


Quote:
Author: Shinji
Dear respected ET Please verify my torrents
These..

torrent/3261616

torrent/3261623/

They are not from youtube

The 1st & 2nd was webripped but these are not..

So please verify these..Thanks

Fine ill check but if youtube or desitube or what ever they are call now a day ill block you with out letting you know first


ok thats a deal..i agree ..
lucifer_1 avatar
Posted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 17:01
Author:
I need this verified, please and thank you!
No avatar
Posted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 17:30
Author: Blocked
please verify my torrents...
thanks
LoMX avatar
Posted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 17:38
Author: ModeratorXbox
lucifer_1 wrote:
I need this verified, please and thank you!


Checking..
geordieboy1979 avatar
Posted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 18:16
Author:
CHQ wrote:
please verify my torrents...
thanks

checking
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 2247, 2248, 2249 ... 3753, 3754  [Next]
Page 2248 of 3754   [ 56299 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search


  search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum


Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc4