ExtraTorrent.cc - The Largest Bittorent SystemLogin   |   Register
Latest Articles
Most searched
Hot torrents
First Cams
View Torrent Info: Beauty and the Beast 2017 HDCAM 700MB x264-DiRG
View Torrent Info: Kong.Skull.Island.2017.CAM.XviD-VAiN
View Torrent Info: The Shack 2017 HDCAM x264-iMLEAVING
View Torrent Info: T2.Trainspotting.2017.CAM.XViD-ETRG
Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: Jurassic.School.2017.BRRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Atomica.2017.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Little.Mermaid.2016.HDRip.XViD-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Ali.and.Nino.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: The.Remains.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Ghostbusters.2016.Extended.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Passengers.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Paterson.2016.1080p.WEB-DL.H264.AC3-EVO[EtHD]
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Rogue One - A Star Wars Story 2016 BluRay Remux AVC Multi DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Indiana.Jones.And.The.Last.Crusade.4K.HDR.HEVC.10bit.BT2020.DTS.HD-MA-VISIONPLUSHDR1000
View Torrent Info: Arsenal 2017 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon 2000 Multi 2160p UHD BluRay HEVC HDR Atmos 7.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Arrow.S05E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Survivor.S34E03.HDTV.x264-CROOKS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Blindspot.S02E16.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Designated.Survivor.S01E13.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Speed.(1994).1080p.BDRip.Dual.Audio.Org.DD.{Hindi.2.0 Eng.5.1}.-~{DOOMSDAY}~-
View Torrent Info: Running Shaadi (2017) Hindi 1CD DVDRip x264 AAC ESubs - Downloadhub
View Torrent Info: Moana 2016 720p BluRay Hindi DD 5.1 x264-SnowDoN
View Torrent Info: Sing (2016) 720p Blu-Ray x264 Dual-Audio [Hindi 5.1 Org DD - English] - maverick [Exclusive]
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Use a VPN When Downloading Torrents!
Your IP Address is 54.205.60.171.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your torrent activity!  Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Get VPN Now for FREE!


I need more of my torrents to be verified


Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 2309, 2310, 2311 ... 3741, 3742  [Next]
Page 2310 of 3742   [ 56130 posts ]
AuthorMessage
No avatar
Posted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 21:26
Author:



verify My torrents Please
Jkeron avatar
Posted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 22:54
Author: Trusted UploaderKittyTurtle
pls verify my torrents
ettv avatar
Posted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 00:48
Author: ModeratorTrusted Uploader
Jkeron wrote:
pls verify my torrents

checked
betoefrj avatar
Posted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 02:06
Author:
Could you check my torrents so I can level up more.
Amazinguploaderman avatar
Posted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 04:09
Author:
I need Verification on my Torrents . Thanx
copywriter avatar
Posted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 06:03
Author:
please verify my torrents sir !!!
ozi avatar
Posted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 07:24
Author: SuperAdmin
copywriter wrote:
please verify my torrents sir !!!

another rencoder

please upload your crap somewhere else

we have enough rencoders at the site

staff are not your personal data providers

if you post in this topic again or pm staff to verify your torrents you will be blocked
No avatar
Posted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 07:38
Author: Blocked
Quote:
Author: betoefrj
Could you check my torrents so I can level up more.
Ill check seems none finsh yet so hope you got good upload speeed
No avatar
Posted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 07:41
Author: Blocked
Quote:
Author: KottU



verify My torrents Please
Not gonna happen until you bring soemthing we dont already got copy of. like http://extratorrent.cc/search/?search=WWE+Monday+Night+Raw+2013.11.11&new=1&x=-632&y=-26 etc http://extratorrent.cc/search/?search=Satya+2+&new=1&x=55&y=14 etc
betoefrj avatar
Posted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 08:00
Author:


taker wrote:


Quote:
Author: betoefrj
Could you check my torrents so I can level up more.

Ill check seems none finsh yet so hope you got good upload speeed



I do not understand. I have sent twice the file size and seed and still have the check was not accepted because? Can you explain?
No avatar
Posted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 08:05
Author: Blocked
Quote:
Author: betoefrj


taker wrote:


Quote:
Author: betoefrj
Could you check my torrents so I can level up more.

Ill check seems none finsh yet so hope you got good upload speeed



I do not understand. I have sent twice the file size and seed and still have the check was not accepted because? Can you explain?
Havent check anything torrent have yet to start.
No avatar
Posted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 09:28
Author:


taker wrote:
Not gonna happen until you bring soemthing we dont already got copy of. like etc etc



ok bro i will.

But i was just asking can you verify my others torrent i.e




the scenario is like i cant upload more unless some of my torrents get verified by admins, if anyone verify my torrents so i can move forward .
Please verify my torrents sir
Note. all torrents are well seeded .

thanks
ozi avatar
Posted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:14
Author: SuperAdmin
KottU wrote:

taker wrote:
Not gonna happen until you bring soemthing we dont already got copy of. like etc etc



ok bro i will.

But i was just asking can you verify my others torrent i.e




the scenario is like i cant upload more unless some of my torrents get verified by admins, if anyone verify my torrents so i can move forward .
Please verify my torrents sir
Note. all torrents are well seeded .

thanks

the scenario will be if we verify your torrents you will just upload whats already at the site again
its obvious you have nothing new to offer move along to another site you looking for attention at the wrong site you wont get it here
No avatar
Posted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:41
Author:

oziman wrote:

the scenario will be if we verify your torrents you will just upload whats already at the site again
its obvious you have nothing new to offer move along to another site you looking for attention at the wrong site you wont get it here


so i cant upload here ?
please guide me what i have to do now ... i will do exactly i am asked do
No avatar
Posted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:21
Author: Blocked
Quote:
Posted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 08:05Author: takerSuperAdmin
Quote:
Author: betoefrj


taker wrote:


Quote:
Author: betoefrj
Could you check my torrents so I can level up more.

Ill check seems none finsh yet so hope you got good upload speeed



I do not understand. I have sent twice the file size and seed and still have the check was not accepted because? Can you explain?
Havent check anything torrent have yet to start.
Edit im getting Tracker Status: Tracker: [Timeout was reached]
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 2309, 2310, 2311 ... 3741, 3742  [Next]
Page 2310 of 3742   [ 56130 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search


  search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum


Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc5