ExtraTorrent.cc - The Largest Bittorent SystemLogin   |   Register
Latest Articles
Most searched
Hot torrents
First Cams
View Torrent Info: Beauty and The Beast 2017 720p HD-TS x264-CPG
View Torrent Info: Kong.Skull.Island.2017.CAM.XviD-VAiN
View Torrent Info: The Shack 2017 HDCAM x264-iMLEAVING
View Torrent Info: T2.Trainspotting.2017.CAM.XViD-ETRG
Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: The.Institute.2017.BRRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: The.Matchbreaker.2016.BRRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Monster.Trucks.2016.480p.HDRip.XViD.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Nick.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: The.Matchbreaker.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Underworld - Blood.Wars.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Cars.2006.720p.BluRay.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Sing.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Hidden Figures 2016 Multi 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Passengers 2016 Multi UHD BluRay 2160p HEVC HDR10 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Dont Kill It 2016 BluRay 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Warriors Gate 2016 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: DCs.Legends.of.Tomorrow.S02E16.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Flash.2014.S03E18.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: NCIS.S14E19.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: NCIS.New.Orleans.S03E19.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Running Shaadi (2017) DVDRIP 1CDRIP x264 AAC ESub [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Kaaval (2015) 720p UNCUT HDRip x264 Eng Subs [Dual Audio] [Hindi DD 2.0 - Tamil 2.0] Exclusive By -=!Dr.STAR!=-
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.1080p.BRRip.x264.Turkish.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham 2001 Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Protect Yourself from Lawsuits and Fines!
Your IP Address is 50.16.97.96.   Location is United States
Your IP Address is visible to EVERYONE. Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN while torrenting!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Hide my IP address!


I need more of my torrents to be verified


Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 2514, 2515, 2516 ... 3745, 3746  [Next]
Page 2515 of 3746   [ 56177 posts ]
AuthorMessage
No avatar
Posted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:37
Author:


gerald99 wrote:


papushi wrote:
Please verify my torrents


PDF torrent, free content, Ignored,


Sorry I don't understand. I haven't uploaded a PDF torrent.
No avatar
Posted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:48
Author:
I need more of my torrents to be verified .....

thanks Admin
gerald99 avatar
Posted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:55
Author: Site FriendSun
papushi wrote:

gerald99 wrote:
papushi wrote:
Please verify my torrents
PDF torrent, free content, Ignored,
Sorry I don't understand. I haven't uploaded a PDF torrent.
epub, same difference, still free content.
No avatar
Posted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:41
Author:


gerald99 wrote:


papushi wrote:

gerald99 wrote:
papushi wrote:
Please verify my torrents
PDF torrent, free content, Ignored,
Sorry I don't understand. I haven't uploaded a PDF torrent.

epub, same difference, still free content.


Sorry for asking so many questions. Can you explain what free content is? And why can't I upload epub files?
Grizzlybear avatar
Posted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 13:07
Author:
Please Verify My Torrents .


PM:I and my father have accounts here when I tried to make an account I couldn't because of the IP I think but I found a program that changes your ip
so I did an account if it says that I didn't seed maybe there is a problem
gerald99 avatar
Posted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 13:07
Author: Site FriendSun
papushi wrote:

gerald99 wrote:


papushi wrote:

gerald99 wrote:
papushi wrote:
Please verify my torrents
PDF torrent, free content, Ignored,
Sorry I don't understand. I haven't uploaded a PDF torrent.
epub, same difference, still free content.
Sorry for asking so many questions. Can you explain what free content is? And why can't I upload epub files?
PM sent and do not post here again. No more than one post in a 24 hr. period.
BlaZeHD avatar
Posted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 13:16
Author:
Hi admins. I need more of my torrents verified.
Could you please verify some of my torrents?
Thanks in advance ^^

http://extratorrent.cc/profile/Dark4ce/
gerald99 avatar
Posted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 13:19
Author: Site FriendSun
Grizzlybear wrote:
Please Verify My Torrents .

PM:I and my father have accounts here when I tried to make an account I couldn't because of the IP I think but I found a program that changes your ip
so I did an account if it says that I didn't seed maybe there is a problem
There is a problem and it's on your end. I am one of Staff that has checked your torrents.
Your upload speed is not slow, it's snail's pace. So with that you might think about a seedbox if you cannot increase your upload speed dramatically by seeing if your provider has a faster internet plan.
ozi avatar
Posted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 13:36
Author: SuperAdmin
Dark4ce wrote:
Hi admins. I need more of my torrents verified.
Could you please verify some of my torrents?
Thanks in advance ^^

http://extratorrent.cc/profile/Dark4ce/

done
yoyoz18 avatar
Posted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 13:36
Author:
Plz verify my torrents
Thanks
ozi avatar
Posted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 13:47
Author: SuperAdmin
yoyoz18 wrote:
Plz verify my torrents
Thanks

ignore member read his events if he pm anyone of you ban him
ikramita9 avatar
Posted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 13:54
Author:
hi
Plz verify my torrents
Thanks
No avatar
Posted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 14:10
Author:
I need more of my torrents to be verified .....

thanks Admin
Ace avatar
Posted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 16:23
Author:
ikramita9 wrote:
hi
Plz verify my torrents
Thanks

no verify PDF torrents read rules of topic no freeware.
Ace avatar
Posted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 16:25
Author:
captainjackfan10 wrote:
Hi Admins, I need more of my torrents verified.
When you get a chance would you please verify some of my torrents?
Thanks for you time and hard work in this matter.

add seeds won't waste time with 1 or 2 seeds in a tracker.
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 2514, 2515, 2516 ... 3745, 3746  [Next]
Page 2515 of 3746   [ 56177 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search


  search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum


Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc4