ExtraTorrent.cc - The Largest Bittorent SystemLogin   |   Register
Latest Articles
Most searched
Hot torrents
First Cams
View Torrent Info: Beauty and The Beast 2017 720p HD-TS x264-CPG
View Torrent Info: Kong.Skull.Island.2017.CAM.XviD-VAiN
View Torrent Info: The Shack 2017 HDCAM x264-iMLEAVING
View Torrent Info: T2.Trainspotting.2017.CAM.XViD-ETRG
Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: The.Institute.2017.BRRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: The.Matchbreaker.2016.BRRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Monster.Trucks.2016.480p.HDRip.XViD.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Nick.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: The.Matchbreaker.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Underworld - Blood.Wars.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Cars.2006.720p.BluRay.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Sing.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Vengeance A Love Story 2017 BluRay 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Monster.Trucks.2016.1080p.BluRay.x264-DRONES[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Hidden Figures 2016 Multi 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Passengers 2016 Multi UHD BluRay 2160p HEVC HDR10 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Arrow.S05E18.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Survivor.S34E04.HDTV.x264-CROOKS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Blindspot.S02E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Designated.Survivor.S01E14.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Happy New Year 2014 HQ 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 5.1 ESub -DDR
View Torrent Info: Hidden Figures 2016 1080p HDLight Urdu DDS 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Ambuli (2012) x264 720p HDRiP {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   Telugu 2.0] Exclusive By DREDD
View Torrent Info: Running Shaadi (2017) DVDRIP 1CDRIP x264 AAC ESub [DDR]
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Use a VPN When Downloading Torrents!
Your IP Address is 54.166.77.32.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your torrent activity!  Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Get VPN Now for FREE!


I need more of my torrents to be verified


Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 2717, 2718, 2719 ... 3745, 3746  [Next]
Page 2718 of 3746   [ 56179 posts ]
AuthorMessage
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 19:05
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
chinmoypapay wrote:
I need to verify. Please verify me......
add media info/torrent description and seed them we cant verify them if we cant d/l them
chinmoypapay avatar
Posted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 19:58
Author:
I need this verified, please and thank you!
I want to upload a rare Movie today. please sir.



19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 20:02
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
chinmoypapay wrote:
I need this verified, please and thank you!
I want to upload a rare Movie today. please sir.


you do not listen, add media info/torrent description and screenshots to your movie uploads, and dont post here again until that is completed but dont post again today you have posted twice already,
boran100 avatar
Posted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 20:42
Author: Blocked
Sir. I am the oldest of more than check request and there is no response, why?

Please, that are given to me Reason?
Tayyab93 avatar
Posted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 20:46
Author: Blocked
Admin
I need more of my torrents to be verified
thankx for your time....
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 20:50
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
boran100 wrote:
Sir. I am the oldest of more than check request and there is no response, why?

Please, that are given to me Reason?
answer you trouble having am I!! also understanding but you get only 1 post per 24 hours and this is your second post today, do not post again until this time tomorrow!! you post once and you wait that is the way it works.
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 20:55
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
mrhd wrote:
Please verified me as a uploader so i can upload more n more new stuff here.
i'm a porn videos uploader . please just give me a chance to upload some high quality stuff here

Thank You
just another pay per click wannabe rich but aint gonna get there porn uploader, like we need another one, read the uploading rules regarding images
boran100 avatar
Posted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 20:59
Author: Blocked


19tommy59 wrote:


boran100 wrote:
Sir. I am the oldest of more than check request and there is no response, why?

Please, that are given to me Reason?

answer you trouble having am I!! also understanding but you get only 1 post per 24 hours and this is your second post today, do not post again until this time tomorrow!! you post once and you wait that is the way it works.


======

I follow all the steps and did not disagree with the laws, any law sent 24 hours before Jtny not any response to me!
I waited more than 24 and sent a check again, and, unfortunately, did not bring me any answer

Can you now check payed, to allow me in lifting?
dolan1990 avatar
Posted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 21:02
Author: Blocked
I need To Verify My Torrents So plzzzz #Respected Admins# Verify my Torrents..!
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 21:08
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
boran100 wrote:

19tommy59 wrote:


boran100 wrote:
Sir. I am the oldest of more than check request and there is no response, why?

Please, that are given to me Reason?

answer you trouble having am I!! also understanding but you get only 1 post per 24 hours and this is your second post today, do not post again until this time tomorrow!! you post once and you wait that is the way it works.


======

I follow all the steps and did not disagree with the laws, any law sent 24 hours before Jtny not any response to me!
I waited more than 24 and sent a check again, and, unfortunately, did not bring me any answer

Can you now check payed, to allow me in lifting?
NO!!! I just told you dont post again until tomorrow and had to warn you to get you to listen DONT POST AGAIN before this time tomorrow.
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 21:11
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
dolan1990 wrote:
I need To Verify My Torrents So plzzzz #Respected Admins# Verify my Torrents..!
you too?? only 1 post for verification per 24 hours this is your second today, dont post again before this time tomorrow.
gerald99 avatar
Posted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 21:14
Author: Site FriendSun
SpiceX wrote:
Requesting verification! Thanks

Done
gerald99 avatar
Posted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 21:18
Author: Site FriendSun
tutu2 wrote:
ineed verification of my torrents.
thanks.

Free web content not allowed. DELETE torrents and
upload own material.
gerald99 avatar
Posted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 21:33
Author: Site FriendSun
Tayyab93 wrote:
Admin
I need more of my torrents to be verified
thankx for your time....


DISALLOWED CONTENTS

- NO Movie trailers/Youtube/other free web ripped contents.
- NO Facebook or any other social media photos/videos.
- NO Free Softwared or Games.
- NO RAR or any kind of archived files including ISO/IMG formats (only verified/trusted may upload these files)
- NO torrent dumping. if the torrents are not your own then don't add/dump them we will not verify them as it is not fair of this to be asked from staff

Your torrents are YouTube Crap. DELETE torrents and upload your own material or not at all...
No avatar
Posted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 22:10
Author: Blocked
Hi

Please verify my torrents

Thanks
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 2717, 2718, 2719 ... 3745, 3746  [Next]
Page 2718 of 3746   [ 56179 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search


  search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum


Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc5