ExtraTorrent.cc - The Largest Bittorent SystemLogin   |   Register
Latest Articles
Most searched
Hot torrents
First Cams
View Torrent Info: The.Fate.of.the.Furious.2017.HDTS.H264.AC3.HQ.Hive-CM8
View Torrent Info: The Boss Baby 2017 720p HD-TS x264 AC3-CPG
View Torrent Info: Before I Fall 2017 HDCAM 700MB x264-DiRG
View Torrent Info: The Belko Experiment 2017 HDCAM 700MB x264-DiRG
Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: Small.Crimes.2017.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: The.Sex Addict.2017.HDRip.XViD-ETRG
View Torrent Info: A.Dark.Song.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Voice.from.the.Stone.2017.HDRip.XViD-ETRG
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Rogue One (2016) 720p BluRay x264 DTS Soup
View Torrent Info: Sold (2016) x264 DvDRip DDS 5.1 Esub -DDR
View Torrent Info: Voice.from.the.Stone.2017.720p.WEB-DL.H264.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: The Green Mile (1999) 720p BluRay x264 AC3 Soup
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Fifty.Shades.Darker.2017.UNRATED.Multi.1080p.BluRay.x264.DTSHD7.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Avatar.2009.4K.HDR.10bit.BT2020.DTS.HD.MA-VISIONPLUSHDR1000
View Torrent Info: The Void 2016 Bluray 1080P x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: The Legend of Ben Hall 2016 Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Blacklist.S04E18.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Greys.Anatomy.S13E21.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Last.Kingdom.S02E07.HDTV.x264-MTB[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Arrow.S05E19.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: [ 18] High Test Girls (1980) DVDRip x264 [Dual Audio][German English]--prisak~~{HKRG}
View Torrent Info: Baahubali 2 (2017) DesiCAM 1CDRIP x264 AAC [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Maya (2015) 1080p Untouched WEBHD AVC AAC [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Rebel (2012) 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 ESub -DDR
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Stop Government from Tracking Your Torrenting!
Your IP Address is 54.158.39.172.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your internet activity! Hide your IP and LOCATION with a VPN
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
HIDE ME NOW


I need more of my torrents to be verified


Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 3141, 3142, 3143 ... 3752, 3753  [Next]
Page 3142 of 3753   [ 56292 posts ]
AuthorMessage
kotuwa avatar
Posted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 13:28
Author:
can i have my uploads verified pls?
extratorrent.cc/profile/kotuwa/torrents/
Thanks...
No avatar
Posted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 13:28
Author: Blocked
ObeyEt wrote:
StroMSiD wrote:
Sir,
I Kindly Request You To Please Verify My Torrents..

Thank You.
Checking
done
mpegmen avatar
Posted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 13:54
Author: Trusted UploaderET loverSupermanKitty
Dear Admins, please i need more of my torrents to be verified. Тhank you.
DXmonic86 avatar
Posted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 14:41
Author:
admins please verify my torrents so i may upload more thank you
gerald99 avatar
Posted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 15:15
Author: Site FriendSun
DXmonic86 wrote:
admins please verify my torrents so i may upload more thank you
You may post only ONCE IN A 24 HOUR PERIOD for torrent verification if repeated this may also result in warning/banns. Read site rules: Here
Add audio/video bitrates to your torrents if needed.
gerald99 avatar
Posted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 15:18
Author: Site FriendSun
mpegmen wrote:
Dear Admins, please i need more of my torrents to be verified. Тhank you.
Checking
gerald99 avatar
Posted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 15:21
Author: Site FriendSun
kotuwa wrote:
can i have my uploads verified pls?
extratorrent.cc/profile/kotuwa/torrents/
Thanks...
Checking
edit Your links to other sites where you have these torrents offered is not allowed.
The fact that you say ET has strict rules and stops you from uploading more is misleading
and untrue! Here's the facts! Fact, ET does have site uploads rules among others. Fact, All ET
members are requested to adhere to site rules. Fact, you have chosen in times past not to adhere
to site rules. Fact, you still choose not to adhere to site rules. And finally until your decide
to follow these site rules and correct your torrents they will not be verified.
So please stop wasting your time and ours because this crap has gone on for months!!!

If you choose to continue here at ET by correcting your torrents, one has been edited by Staff.
PM me and I will help you with that one.
MusafarCD avatar
Posted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 15:47
Author:
verify my torrent
gerald99 avatar
Posted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 16:15
Author: Site FriendSun
gerald99 wrote:
mpegmen wrote:
Dear Admins, please i need more of my torrents to be verified. Тhank you.
Checking
4 torrent verified.
way2sms avatar
Posted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 16:25
Author: ET lover
Hi Admins sir

Please Verify My Torrent..

Thanks
gerald99 avatar
Posted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 16:31
Author: Site FriendSun
xTeens wrote:
Hi people, Here is my profile/torrents link:



It would be grateful if you guys could verify my torrents.
Thanks.


xTeens.
Checking
gerald99 avatar
Posted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 16:41
Author: Site FriendSun
loaderman17 wrote:
hello
can verify my torrents.please
thx
Checking
gerald99 avatar
Posted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 16:52
Author: Site FriendSun
MusafarCD wrote:
verify my torrent
Checking
edit Add audio/video bitrates to torrent descriptions. Post back in 24hrs.
gerald99 avatar
Posted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 16:54
Author: Site FriendSun
way2sms wrote:
Hi Admins sir

Please Verify My Torrent..

Thanks
Checking
gerald99 avatar
Posted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 17:03
Author: Site FriendSun
01001001 wrote:
Hey there mates!

Please look over and verify my uploads.

Thanks

01001001
Checking
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 3141, 3142, 3143 ... 3752, 3753  [Next]
Page 3142 of 3753   [ 56292 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search


  search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum


Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc5