ExtraTorrent.cc - The Largest Bittorent SystemLogin   |   Register
Latest Articles
Most searched
Hot torrents
First Cams
View Torrent Info: The.Fate.of.the.Furious.2017.HDTS.H264.AC3.HQ.Hive-CM8
View Torrent Info: The Boss Baby 2017 720p HD-TS x264 AC3-CPG
View Torrent Info: Before I Fall 2017 HDCAM 700MB x264-DiRG
View Torrent Info: The Belko Experiment 2017 HDCAM 700MB x264-DiRG
Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: Mythica.The.Iron.Crown.2016.BRRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: The.Void.2016.BRRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Joes.War.2017.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: The.Levelling.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: The.Void.2016.720p.BluRay.X264-AMIABLE[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Mythica.The.Iron.Crown.2016.720p.BluRay.x264-PFa[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Fifty.Shades.Darker.2017.UNRATED.720p.WEB-DL.H264.AC3-EVO[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Jurassic World (2015) 720p BluRay x264 DTS Soup
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: The Void 2016 Bluray 1080P x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: The Legend of Ben Hall 2016 Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Hacker.2016.BluRay.1080p.AVC.DTS-HD.MA5.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Carmen.1984.1080p.Blu-ray.x264.DTSHD.5.1-DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Arrow.S05E19.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Blindspot.S02E19.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.100.S04E09.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Survivor.S34E08.HDTV.x264-CROOKS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Bhadram (2014) Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Ho Mann Jahaan (2016) 1080p Untouched WEBHD AVC AAC [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Karachi Se Lahore (2015) 720p Untouched WEBHD AVC AAC [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Shah (2015) 1080p Untouched WEBHD AVC AAC [DDR]
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Protect Yourself from Lawsuits and Fines!
Your IP Address is 54.224.143.233.   Location is United States
Your IP Address is visible to EVERYONE. Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN while torrenting!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Hide my IP address!


I need more of my torrents to be verified


Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 3323, 3324, 3325 ... 3752, 3753  [Next]
Page 3324 of 3753   [ 56286 posts ]
AuthorMessage
gerald99 avatar
Posted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 14:01
Author: Site FriendSun
gerald99 wrote:
gerald99 wrote:
Caligula wrote:
Hello dear admins , I need more of my torrents to be verified . thanks in advance
Checking
Edit, waiting for member to verify KAT acct.
You don't have a KAT acct. via your response to my PM.
I stopped counting at 5 torrents dumped. 1 of them I checked, my mistake in assuming.
No verification!
Edit I was wrong, members torrents were uploaded here first. PM sent apologizing for my mistake.
Thanks for catching this Ozi.
Ozi's checking torrents.
Edit 4 checked by Ozi.
gerald99 avatar
Posted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 14:10
Author: Site FriendSun
pinktor wrote:
gerald99 wrote:
19tommy59 wrote:
pinktor wrote:
Please authorize me to upload more,
I am bit sleepy right now, Please code xmlrpc like WordPress, then it will be one click based, and that for known uploaders only.
please check five, if need reseed, inform me
if you have suggestions put them in the proper category not here
Maybe you were really sleep walking and caused you to ramble on in the wrong topic!!!!
my first line says, please verify my uploads,
and rest my lazyness to upload torrent with description, whose format is predefined , sorry my bad english- vinglish
Checking
Edit 3 checked
OSTech avatar
Posted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 14:16
Author: Trusted Uploader
Hello Admins Kindly verify my torrents thanx.

My torrent links: extratorrent.cc/torrent/3974030/CSS3+New+Tutorials+in+Hindi-Urdu%5BTeamOS-HKRG%5D.html

extratorrent.cc/torrent/3974041/Ecommerce+Website+In+PHP+%26+MYSQL+%28Urdu-Hindi%29%5BTeamOS-HKRG%5D.html

extratorrent.cc/torrent/3974044/CMS+3%2C+Website+in+PHP%26MYSQL+%28Urdu%26Hindi%29%5BTeamOS-HKRG%5D.html

extratorrent.cc/torrent/3981660/New+HTML5+%26+CSS3+Advance+Website+Layout+in+Urdu+%26+Hindi.html







Ahmedziddi1 avatar
Posted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 14:26
Author:
Dear: Admin

please verified, My torrents thank you!

thanks in advance
gerald99 avatar
Posted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 14:41
Author: Site FriendSun
tttrg wrote:
gerald99 wrote:
gerald99 wrote:
tttrg wrote:
HI,
Please verify our torrents, Admin
thanks
Checking
Of your 4 torrents this is best case scenario. You need really need to upload much smaller files.
7hrs downloading-download speed (avg. 6.5 kB/s)Total Size:1.57 GB
Ok, verify our torrent. We will take care from next time.
No not going to spend days at that download speed verifying GB files.
gerald99 avatar
Posted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 14:47
Author: Site FriendSun
TEAMOS_HKRG wrote:
Hello Admins Kindly verify my torrents thanx.

My torrent links: extratorrent.cc/torrent/3974030/CSS3+New+Tutorials+in+Hindi-Urdu%5BTeamOS-HKRG%5D.html

extratorrent.cc/torrent/3974041/Ecommerce+Website+In+PHP+%26+MYSQL+%28Urdu-Hindi%29%5BTeamOS-HKRG%5D.html

extratorrent.cc/torrent/3974044/CMS+3%2C+Website+in+PHP%26MYSQL+%28Urdu%26Hindi%29%5BTeamOS-HKRG%5D.html

extratorrent.cc/torrent/3981660/New+HTML5+%26+CSS3+Advance+Website+Layout+in+Urdu+%26+Hindi.html
Checking




medalila avatar
Posted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 14:48
Author:
please verified, My torrents thank you!

thanks in advance
karanjai1111 avatar
Posted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 15:18
Author: Verified UploaderTurtle
Dear ADMIN

Please Do Verify My Torrents..So That I Can Post in future...google my name as karanjai1111 u can see i am a renowned uploader...


Regards Karanjai1111
gerald99 avatar
Posted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 15:20
Author: Site FriendSun
Ahmedziddi1 wrote:
Dear: Admin

please verified, My torrents thank you!

thanks in advance
1 torrent, upload until error message received.
gerald99 avatar
Posted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 15:28
Author: Site FriendSun
karanjai1111 wrote:
Dear ADMIN
Please Do Verify My Torrents..So That I Can Post in future...google my name as karanjai1111 u can see i am a renowned uploader...
Regards Karanjai1111
Checking
Set torrent language for each torrent.
Move first torrent uploaded to TV category.
Space trackers and seed torrents before your post again.
You may post only ONCE IN A 24 HOUR PERIOD for torrent verification if repeated this may also result in warning/banns.
Read site rules.
netrojaq avatar
Posted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 15:52
Author: Blocked
Hi Admins..

Respacted ..

Pleas Verify My Torrent..

Thank You ..
gerald99 avatar
Posted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 15:58
Author: Site FriendSun
netrojaq wrote:
Hi Admins..
Respacted ..
Pleas Verify My Torrent..
Thank You ..
You may post only ONCE IN A 24 HOUR PERIOD for torrent verification if repeated this may also result in warning/banns.
Read site rules.
gerald99 avatar
Posted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 16:26
Author: Site FriendSun
gerald99 wrote:
TEAMOS_HKRG wrote:
Hello Admins Kindly verify my torrents thanx.

My torrent links: extratorrent.cc/torrent/3974030/CSS3+New+Tutorials+in+Hindi-Urdu%5BTeamOS-HKRG%5D.html

extratorrent.cc/torrent/3974041/Ecommerce+Website+In+PHP+%26+MYSQL+%28Urdu-Hindi%29%5BTeamOS-HKRG%5D.html

extratorrent.cc/torrent/3974044/CMS+3%2C+Website+in+PHP%26MYSQL+%28Urdu%26Hindi%29%5BTeamOS-HKRG%5D.html

extratorrent.cc/torrent/3981660/New+HTML5+%26+CSS3+Advance+Website+Layout+in+Urdu+%26+Hindi.html
Checking
4 checked
ilyasto avatar
Posted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 17:25
Author: Blocked
Dear Admin,
I need more of my torrents to be verified.
gerald99 avatar
Posted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 17:41
Author: Site FriendSun
ilyasto wrote:
Dear Admin,
I need more of my torrents to be verified.
3 pic/wallpaper torrents not verified, deleted.
Do not upload any more of these type torrents or Software/Game torrents, not allowed.
Continue to upload until error message received posting once in a 24hr period.
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 3323, 3324, 3325 ... 3752, 3753  [Next]
Page 3324 of 3753   [ 56286 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search


  search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum


Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc2