ExtraTorrent.cc - The Largest Bittorent SystemLogin   |   Register
Latest Articles
Most searched
Hot torrents
First Cams
View Torrent Info: The.Fate.of.the.Furious.2017.HDTS.H264.AC3.HQ.Hive-CM8
View Torrent Info: The Boss Baby 2017 720p HD-TS x264 AC3-CPG
View Torrent Info: Before I Fall 2017 HDCAM 700MB x264-DiRG
View Torrent Info: The Belko Experiment 2017 HDCAM 700MB x264-DiRG
Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: Small.Crimes.2017.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: The.Sex Addict.2017.HDRip.XViD-ETRG
View Torrent Info: A.Dark.Song.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Voice.from.the.Stone.2017.HDRip.XViD-ETRG
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Rogue One (2016) 720p BluRay x264 DTS Soup
View Torrent Info: Sold (2016) x264 DvDRip DDS 5.1 Esub -DDR
View Torrent Info: Voice.from.the.Stone.2017.720p.WEB-DL.H264.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: The Green Mile (1999) 720p BluRay x264 AC3 Soup
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Fifty.Shades.Darker.2017.UNRATED.Multi.1080p.BluRay.x264.DTSHD7.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Avatar.2009.4K.HDR.10bit.BT2020.DTS.HD.MA-VISIONPLUSHDR1000
View Torrent Info: The Void 2016 Bluray 1080P x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: The Legend of Ben Hall 2016 Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Blacklist.S04E18.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Greys.Anatomy.S13E21.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Last.Kingdom.S02E07.HDTV.x264-MTB[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Arrow.S05E19.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: [ 18] High Test Girls (1980) DVDRip x264 [Dual Audio][German English]--prisak~~{HKRG}
View Torrent Info: Baahubali 2 (2017) DesiCAM 1CDRIP x264 AAC [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Maya (2015) 1080p Untouched WEBHD AVC AAC [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Rebel (2012) 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 ESub -DDR
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Protect Yourself from Lawsuits and Fines!
Your IP Address is 54.145.81.105.   Location is United States
Your IP Address is visible to EVERYONE. Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN while torrenting!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Hide my IP address!


I need more of my torrents to be verified


Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 3392, 3393, 3394 ... 3752, 3753  [Next]
Page 3393 of 3753   [ 56292 posts ]
AuthorMessage
No avatar
Posted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 16:27
Author:
Please Verify my torrent
gerald99 avatar
Posted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 17:06
Author: Site FriendSun
AwesomeAnshu wrote:
I am unable to upload more torrents.
please verify my uploaded torrents.

Here is my Torrent page link

extratorrent.cc/profile/AwesomeAnshu/torrents

thank in advance
Also YouTube is not allowed.

Post here to have torrents deleted providing link to each one and reason.
lucet avatar
Posted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 18:15
Author:
please verify my torrents..
thx
kpdihsarila avatar
Posted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 19:11
Author: Blocked
Allow me to upload the torrent files.
I am unable to upload porn movies.

Regards
MarecStr avatar
Posted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 19:32
Author: Trusted UploaderKitty


gerald99 wrote:


MarecStr wrote:
Hi

Please check my torrents

Thanks

Checking

You have to have a space between trackers or they will not show/work.
With that said none of your trackers are working looking at 3 of your torrents.
Add these and seed your torrents because they are not seeded now.
Post back in 24hrs.



udp://exodus.desync.com:6969/announce

udp://open.demonii.com:1337/announce

udp://explodie.org:6969/announce76





udp://9.rarbg.me:2710/announce

udp://9.rarbg.com:2710/announce



udp://tracker4.piratux.com:6969/announce

udp://tracker.pomf.se/announce

udp://glotorrents.pw:6969/announce



udp://inferno.demonoid.ph:3389/announce


I updated all my torrents and added these trackers with space between them
No avatar
Posted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 19:52
Author: Blocked
MarecStr wrote:

gerald99 wrote:


MarecStr wrote:
Hi

Please check my torrents

Thanks

Checking

You have to have a space between trackers or they will not show/work.
With that said none of your trackers are working looking at 3 of your torrents.
Add these and seed your torrents because they are not seeded now.
Post back in 24hrs.



udp://exodus.desync.com:6969/announce

udp://open.demonii.com:1337/announce

udp://explodie.org:6969/announce76





udp://9.rarbg.me:2710/announce

udp://9.rarbg.com:2710/announce



udp://tracker4.piratux.com:6969/announce

udp://tracker.pomf.se/announce

udp://glotorrents.pw:6969/announce



udp://inferno.demonoid.ph:3389/announce


I updated all my torrents and added these trackers with space between them
Checking...
SiLvErDuSt avatar
Posted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 20:03
Author: ModeratorTrue LoveGirl
kpdihsarila wrote:
Allow me to upload the torrent files.
I am unable to upload porn movies.

Regards
http://etproxy.com/forum/topic/21958/trial+uploader+status.html
TNOLANA03 avatar
Posted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 20:28
Author: Blocked
Please check my torrents

thanks
Soup avatar
Posted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 20:37
Author: ModeratorET loverSupermanSunTurtle
lucet wrote:
please verify my torrents..
thx
Checking
3 Done. No verify single mp3
No avatar
Posted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 23:24
Author:
please verify my torrents
thanks
No avatar
Posted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 02:54
Author: Blocked
ObeyEt wrote:
MarecStr wrote:

gerald99 wrote:


MarecStr wrote:
Hi

Please check my torrents

Thanks

Checking

You have to have a space between trackers or they will not show/work.
With that said none of your trackers are working looking at 3 of your torrents.
Add these and seed your torrents because they are not seeded now.
Post back in 24hrs.



udp://exodus.desync.com:6969/announce

udp://open.demonii.com:1337/announce

udp://explodie.org:6969/announce76





udp://9.rarbg.me:2710/announce

udp://9.rarbg.com:2710/announce



udp://tracker4.piratux.com:6969/announce

udp://tracker.pomf.se/announce

udp://glotorrents.pw:6969/announce



udp://inferno.demonoid.ph:3389/announce


I updated all my torrents and added these trackers with space between them
Checking...
5 done
No avatar
Posted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 02:57
Author: Blocked
doder10 wrote:
please verify my torrents
thanks
No verification of pictures/wallpapers
No avatar
Posted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 04:23
Author:
please varify my torrents
juggs avatar
Posted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 04:38
Author: AdminETRG
harmon wrote:
please varify my torrents

no,you need a preview pic for all your porn ,check other xxx uploaders to see how it should be
bigdwagp avatar
Posted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 04:42
Author:
Posting for tha third time when is someone gonna verify my torrents???
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 3392, 3393, 3394 ... 3752, 3753  [Next]
Page 3393 of 3753   [ 56292 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search


  search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum


Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc5