ExtraTorrent.cc - The Largest Bittorent SystemLogin   |   Register
Latest Articles
Most searched
Hot torrents
First Cams
View Torrent Info: Beauty and The Beast 2017 720p HD-TS x264-CPG
View Torrent Info: Kong.Skull.Island.2017.CAM.XviD-VAiN
View Torrent Info: The Shack 2017 HDCAM x264-iMLEAVING
View Torrent Info: T2.Trainspotting.2017.CAM.XViD-ETRG
Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: The.Institute.2017.BRRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: The.Matchbreaker.2016.BRRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Monster.Trucks.2016.480p.HDRip.XViD.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Nick.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: The.Matchbreaker.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Underworld - Blood.Wars.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Cars.2006.720p.BluRay.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Sing.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Hidden Figures 2016 Multi 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Passengers 2016 Multi UHD BluRay 2160p HEVC HDR10 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Dont Kill It 2016 BluRay 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Warriors Gate 2016 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: DCs.Legends.of.Tomorrow.S02E16.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Flash.2014.S03E18.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: NCIS.S14E19.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: NCIS.New.Orleans.S03E19.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Running Shaadi (2017) DVDRIP 1CDRIP x264 AAC ESub [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Kaaval (2015) 720p UNCUT HDRip x264 Eng Subs [Dual Audio] [Hindi DD 2.0 - Tamil 2.0] Exclusive By -=!Dr.STAR!=-
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.1080p.BRRip.x264.Turkish.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham 2001 Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Stop Government from Tracking Your Torrenting!
Your IP Address is 50.16.97.96.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your internet activity! Hide your IP and LOCATION with a VPN
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
HIDE ME NOW


I need more of my torrents to be verified


Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 3652, 3653, 3654 ... 3745, 3746  [Next]
Page 3653 of 3746   [ 56177 posts ]
AuthorMessage
EtLesnar avatar
Posted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 00:08
Author: Trusted UploaderSite Friend
please Verify These Three torrents

http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/5069472/Mechanic.Resurrection.2016.HDCAM.x264.715MiB....By....TeriKasam.mkv.html

http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/5066046/Sinbad+The+Fifth+Voyage+%282014%29+BDRip+x264+Hindi+Audio+Only+AAC+361MiB...By....TeriKasam.mkv.html

http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/5067225/Kabali+%282016%29+Hindi+Desi-Cam+x264+486Mib....By.....TeriKasam.mkv.html
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 00:27
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverGirl
EtHAmadEt wrote:
please Verify These Three torrents

http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/5069472/Mechanic.Resurrection.2016.HDCAM.x264.715MiB....By....TeriKasam.mkv.html

http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/5066046/Sinbad+The+Fifth+Voyage+%282014%29+BDRip+x264+Hindi+Audio+Only+AAC+361MiB...By....TeriKasam.mkv.html

http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/5067225/Kabali+%282016%29+Hindi+Desi-Cam+x264+486Mib....By.....TeriKasam.mkv.html
25 out of 27 torrents are checked.. No need for verification until you receive the error message (which won't be for quite a while)
You're a verified uploader now, all your uploads already have a green verified checkmark. So don't worry about them looking legit.
smcgill1969 avatar
Posted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 06:29
Author: Vip MemberTrusted UploaderBitcoin MasterET lover
Last two torrents from the F1 event at Hungary, can you verify these please ready for my next batch of this weekends' German F1GP event.

extratorrent.cc/torrent/5070544/Formula.1.2016x11.Hungary.Race.SkyF1HD.720p50.html
extratorrent.cc/torrent/5070546/Formula.1.2016x11.Hungary.Race.SkyF1HD.SD.html

Best regards,

smcgill1969.
Silmarillion avatar
Posted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 08:02
Author: AdminVip MemberBitcoin MasterSun
Silmarillion wrote:
smcgill1969 wrote:
Last two torrents from the F1 event at Hungary, can you verify these please ready for my next batch of this weekends' German F1GP event.

extratorrent.cc/torrent/5070544/Formula.1.2016x11.Hungary.Race.SkyF1HD.720p50.html
extratorrent.cc/torrent/5070546/Formula.1.2016x11.Hungary.Race.SkyF1HD.SD.html

Best regards,

smcgill1969.
checking...
done
bxyhxyh avatar
Posted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 12:53
Author:
Please verify these

extratorrent.cc/torrent/5071177/ - Pokemon Movie 1 (1998) Bluray rip
extratorrent.cc/torrent/5071182/ - Pokemon Movie 2 (1999) Bluray rip
extratorrent.cc/torrent/5071185/ - Pokemon Movie 3 (2000) iTunes rip that's very hard to find
extratorrent.cc/torrent/5071199/ - Tokyo Godfathers (2003) Bluray rip
Dascubadude avatar
Posted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 17:25
Author: Trusted Uploader
I got a msg saying I was verified and a msg that I need not post here for verification then a notice saying I needed more torrents verified. I'm confused.
I'm trusted at TPB, verified at 1337x, and was an elite on kat. All my torrents seedbox supported(522 at last count) and I would like to continue posting them here. Thank you for time. I do not want to waste your time or mine. DaScubaDude
Soup avatar
Posted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 17:36
Author: Trusted UploaderET loverSupermanSunTurtle
Dascubadude wrote:
I got a msg saying I was verified and a msg that I need not post here for verification then a notice saying I needed more torrents verified. I'm confused.
I'm trusted at TPB, verified at 1337x, and was an elite on kat. All my torrents seedbox supported(522 at last count) and I would like to continue posting them here. Thank you for time. I do not want to waste your time or mine. DaScubaDude
Checking
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 18:20
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverGirl
Mulva1989 wrote:
TwentyFour24AnilKapoor wrote:
Hello SIr Please Check My Torrent I Want To Upload Another Movie And TV Show
Checking...
Done..
1 checked and the rest deleted as either faulty or dead upload.
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 03:40
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverGirl
Mulva1989 wrote:
Mulva1989 wrote:
bxyhxyh wrote:
Please verify these

extratorrent.cc/torrent/5071177/ - Pokemon Movie 1 (1998) Bluray rip
extratorrent.cc/torrent/5071182/ - Pokemon Movie 2 (1999) Bluray rip
extratorrent.cc/torrent/5071185/ - Pokemon Movie 3 (2000) iTunes rip that's very hard to find
extratorrent.cc/torrent/5071199/ - Tokyo Godfathers (2003) Bluray rip
Checking...
Done..
NotNeo avatar
Posted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 09:58
Author: Trusted Uploader
Could someone check my torrents for verification?

Thanks!
gerald99 avatar
Posted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:58
Author: Site FriendSun
gerald99 wrote:
NotNeo wrote:
Could someone check my torrents for verification?

Thanks!
Checking
Done
SaM avatar
Posted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 14:05
Author:
SaM
Cybotage wrote:
i need some torrents verified.
no need
Super6 avatar
Posted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 14:56
Author: Blocked
Please Verify My Torrent:
extratorrent.cc/torrent/5072223/Babuji-Ek-Ticket-Bambai-%5B2016-VBR-320KBPS%5D%28OS4WORLD%29.html
extratorrent.cc/torrent/5071549/The+Legend+Of+Michael+Mishra+%5B2016-MP3-VBR-320Kbps%5D+-+%5BOs4WorldMp3%5D.html
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 14:58
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverGirl
Super6 wrote:
Please Verify My Torrent:
extratorrent.cc/torrent/5072223/Babuji-Ek-Ticket-Bambai-%5B2016-VBR-320KBPS%5D%28OS4WORLD%29.html
Checking...
P.S. you don't have to specify a torrent, we'll verify what's necessary.
bxyhxyh avatar
Posted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 15:32
Author:
Please verify these.

extratorrent.cc/torrent/5073686/
extratorrent.cc/torrent/5073680/
extratorrent.cc/torrent/5073699/
extratorrent.cc/torrent/5073693/

[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 3652, 3653, 3654 ... 3745, 3746  [Next]
Page 3653 of 3746   [ 56177 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search


  search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum


Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc4