View Torrent Info: Hidden Figures 2016 Multi 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Arrow.S05E18.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Survivor.S34E04.HDTV.x264-CROOKS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Blindspot.S02E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Designated.Survivor.S01E14.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Shin.Godzilla.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.Japanese.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: [18 ] Death Warrior (2009) x264 720p BluRay UNRATED Eng Subs {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   English 5.1] Exclusive By DREDD
View Torrent Info: Bridget.Joness.Baby.2016.1080p.BRRip.x264.Turkish.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Happy New Year 2014 HQ 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 5.1 ESub -DDR
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Stop Government from Tracking Your Torrenting!
Your IP Address is 54.158.109.89.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your internet activity! Hide your IP and LOCATION with a VPN
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
HIDE ME NOW

I need more of my torrents to be verified

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 3677, 3678, 3679 ... 3745, 3746  [Next]
Page 3678 of 3746   [ 56183 posts ]
AuthorMessage
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 02:50
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
Baron_Von_Watermelon wrote:
I uploaded four torrents as per the Trial Uploader specifications, all of which appear to be checked/verified. Despite this, my status still appears to read as Trial Uploader. Have I missed a step here?
no you dont get to verified uploader after 4 torrents that means you have to verify them before you can upload further hope that clears it up
Baron_Von_Watermelon avatar
Posted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 04:35
Author: Verified UploaderET lover
Honestly, it doesn't do a great job of clearing things up. My understanding is that after 4 verified uploads you can obtain full uploader status. All four of my trial uploads have been checked and are seeded. Based on this I should be good to go, yeah..?

I'm not a huge tech-head (partly due to my age), and this whole forum 'respect and obey the moderator' thing is a bit foreign to me, so please be patient if I'm still missing the ball (and not adhering to the correct 'etiquette').
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 05:36
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverGirl
Baron_Von_Watermelon wrote:
Honestly, it doesn't do a great job of clearing things up. My understanding is that after 4 verified uploads you can obtain full uploader status. All four of my trial uploads have been checked and are seeded. Based on this I should be good to go, yeah..?

I'm not a huge tech-head (partly due to my age), and this whole forum 'respect and obey the moderator' thing is a bit foreign to me, so please be patient if I'm still missing the ball (and not adhering to the correct 'etiquette').

Trial upload status is not for 4 uploads, it just means you're limited to 4 uploads to start with and after that you need 50% of your torrents to be verified in order to continue uploading... This however still is all during your trial upload status. If your uploads all check out and you upload regularly, then at staff's discretion you will be bumped to verified uploader. You will still need verification of your torrents from time to time then. Eventually after this you can become a trusted uploader if your uploads are still good and steady and staff decides you no longer need a manual verification limit for your uploads.

Hope that answers your question..
If you have any more questions regarding this then please post them here https://extratorrent.cc/forum/topic/24430/verified+uploader.html. This is not a discussion thread.
OSTech avatar
Posted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 11:59
Author:
Hello ET Staffs , Please Verify More Of My Torrents :- https://extratorrent.cc/profile/OSTech/torrents/

Thankyou , Have a Good Day
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 12:12
OSTech wrote:
Hello ET Staffs , Please Verify More Of My Torrents :- https://extratorrent.cc/profile/OSTech/torrents/

Please only request verification in this thread when you receive the verification error message during upload. I just verified a bunch of yours yesterday .. so you should still be good to upload.
OSTech avatar
Posted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 18:17
Author:
Mulva1989 wrote:
OSTech wrote:

Please only request verification in this thread when you receive the verification error message during upload. I just verified a bunch of yours yesterday .. so you should still be good to upload.
Ok, But i guess i have verified uploader rank , so i won't receive that error message during upload , @Ozi told me to post here for verification of my torrents as i am uploading Softwares, please provide me more info what to do in this situation. Thankyou
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 21:44
OSTech wrote:
Mulva1989 wrote:
OSTech wrote:

Ok, But i guess i have verified uploader rank , so i won't receive that error message during upload , @Ozi told me to post here for verification of my torrents as i am uploading Softwares, please provide me more info what to do in this situation. Thankyou
As verified uploader you will still receive the error message.. So I think Ozi meant that you post here when that error message appears as well.. If Ozi meant something else I'm sure he will correct me saying this.. Unless he does though, the same policy applies to you that does to the rest.
OSTech avatar
Posted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 23:09
Author:
Mulva1989 wrote:
OSTech wrote:
Mulva1989 wrote:
OSTech wrote:

As verified uploader you will still receive the error message.. So I think Ozi meant that you post here when that error message appears as well.. If Ozi meant something else I'm sure he will correct me saying this.. Unless he does though, the same policy applies to you that does to the rest.
Ok thankyou for the information , actually i thought after Being Verified Uploader that message don't come , so that was a misunderstanding at my end , I will post here if i get that message than.
Thankyou
Have a Good Day
TheMorozko avatar
Posted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 11:37
Author: Verified UploaderTurtle
need more torrents to be verified. Thank-you
SiLvErDuSt avatar
Posted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 12:18
Author: ModeratorTrue LoveGirl
TheMorozko wrote:
need more torrents to be verified. Thank-you
Checking-Done
No avatar
Posted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 06:36
Author: Blocked
Hello, I have been granted a trial uploader status and to upload more I am instructed to request for TORRENT VERIFICATION here.

extratorrent.cc/profile/Sixpense/

Thanks!
ozi avatar
Posted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 06:41
Author: SuperAdmin
Sixpense wrote:
Hello, I have been granted a trial uploader status and to upload more I am instructed to request for TORRENT VERIFICATION here.

extratorrent.cc/profile/Sixpense/

Thanks!

ok Kushu or whatever your name was keep waiting
bcdl20892 avatar
Posted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 18:21
Author:
please verify my torrnts thanks
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 18:30
bcdl20892 wrote:
please verify my torrnts thanks
I cleared out your dead picture packs.
LaLaAla521 avatar
Posted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 20:35
Author: Trusted UploaderKitty
I am a verified uploader but today I got the message:

"You need more verified (checked by admins) torrents!"

I need to upload one more torrent today.
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 3677, 3678, 3679 ... 3745, 3746  [Next]
Page 3678 of 3746   [ 56183 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc2