ExtraTorrent.cc - The Largest Bittorent SystemLogin   |   Register
Latest Articles
Most searched
Hot torrents
First Cams
View Torrent Info: The Fate of the Furious 2017 HD-TS x264 AC3-CPG
View Torrent Info: The Boss Baby 2017 720p HD-TS x264 AC3-CPG
View Torrent Info: Before I Fall 2017 HDCAM 700MB x264-DiRG
View Torrent Info: The Belko Experiment 2017 HDCAM 700MB x264-DiRG
Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: The.Levelling.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Fifty.Shades.Darker.2017.UNRATED.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: After.the.Reality.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: N.O.L.A.Circus.2016.HDRip.XViD-ETRG
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Fifty.Shades.Darker.2017.UNRATED.1080p.WEB-DL.H264.AC3-EVO[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Jurassic World (2015) 720p BluRay x264 DTS Soup
View Torrent Info: Wolves.At.the.Door.2016.720p.WEB-DL.H264.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: The.Legend.of.Ben.Hall.2016.720p.BluRay.x264-ENCOUNTERS[EtHD]
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Mine 2017 Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: All.We.Had.2016.Multi.1080p.Blu-ray.x264.DTS-HD.5.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Paterson 2016 Multi BLURAY 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Rings.2017.Multi.BluRay.1080p.x264.DTS-HD.MA.7.1-DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Better.Call.Saul.S03E03.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Supergirl.S02E18.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Bates.Motel.S05E10.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Gotham.S03E15.REPACK.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Sing 2016 720p BluRay Hindi DD 5.1 x264-SnowDoN
View Torrent Info: House II : The Second Story (1987) x264 720p UNCUT BluRay Eng Subs {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   English 5.1] Exclusive By DREDD
View Torrent Info: Winner (2017) - 1080p - WEBRip - x264 - AC3 - ESub - [DDR]
View Torrent Info: [18 ] The Assignment (1997) UNRATED 720p WEBRip x264 Eng Subs [Dual Audio] [Hindi 2.0 - English 5.1] Exclusive By -=!Dr.STAR!=-
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Stop Government from Tracking Your Torrenting!
Your IP Address is 54.80.230.32.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your internet activity! Hide your IP and LOCATION with a VPN
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
HIDE ME NOW


I need more of my torrents to be verified


Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 3742, 3743, 3744 ... 3752, 3753  [Next]
Page 3743 of 3753   [ 56286 posts ]
AuthorMessage
No avatar
Posted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 03:41
Author: Verified Uploader
need verification:

can i get trusted uploader? i used to upload under account:

and currently post as user dmxoneiuv on 133x, seedpeer, and prince.tv on thepiratebay.
ozi avatar
Posted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 03:45
Author: SuperAdmin
PRiNCEtv wrote:
need verification:

can i get trusted uploader? i used to upload under account:

and currently post as user dmxoneiuv on 133x, seedpeer, and prince.tv on thepiratebay.

bit to early for trusted

your torrents have been verified
No avatar
Posted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 15:32
Author: Trial Uploader
Could I get verified? I've had one of my torrents verified. I have 3 new albums I wanted to post. I got to post one (as I've had 2 older posts from last week) and there's two more that haven't been posted yet by anybody.
ange1 avatar
Posted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 15:34
Author: ModeratorET lover
HHSpot wrote:
Could I get verified? I've had one of my torrents verified. I have 3 new albums I wanted to post. I got to post one (as I've had 2 older posts from last week) and there's two more that haven't been posted yet by anybody.

Checking :)
ange1 avatar
Posted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 16:19
Author: ModeratorET lover
ange1 wrote:
HHSpot wrote:
Could I get verified? I've had one of my torrents verified. I have 3 new albums I wanted to post. I got to post one (as I've had 2 older posts from last week) and there's two more that haven't been posted yet by anybody.

Checking :)

Done good to go :)
No avatar
Posted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 16:28
Author: Trial Uploader


ange1 wrote:


ange1 wrote:


HHSpot wrote:
Could I get verified? I've had one of my torrents verified. I have 3 new albums I wanted to post. I got to post one (as I've had 2 older posts from last week) and there's two more that haven't been posted yet by anybody.


Checking


Done good to go


Thank you How long does it normally take before the system updates to say verified uploader?
Keka_Umans avatar
Posted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 16:30
Author: ModeratorTrusted UploaderET junkieET loverSuperman
HHSpot wrote:
Thank you How long does it normally take before the system updates to say verified uploader?
Getting your torrents verified, and verified uploader status are 2 completely different things
No avatar
Posted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 17:29
Author: Trial Uploader


Keka_Umans wrote:
Getting your torrents verified, and verified uploader status are 2 completely different things


Okay. I get it now. I completely misunderstood it and thought 3 torrents was the maximum until status changed. I went and read back and it makes sense now. I appreciate it.
Lambert_Bang avatar
Posted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:26
Author: Turtle
I am geting this error when i try to upload,
You need more verified (checked by admins) torrents!
Please help.
ozi avatar
Posted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:44
Author: SuperAdmin
Lambert_Bang wrote:
I am geting this error when i try to upload,
You need more verified (checked by admins) torrents!
Please help.

when your actively uploading at 1337x send me a pm here
ibbi333 avatar
Posted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 02:51
Author: Verified Uploadermen
i need verification, i have uploaded 4 torrents about training courses, now the limit has reached i need to upload more torrents that are being requested from me
i need it to be verified
ozi avatar
Posted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 04:06
Author: SuperAdmin
ibbi333 wrote:
i need verification, i have uploaded 4 torrents about training courses, now the limit has reached i need to upload more torrents that are being requested from me
i need it to be verified

done
No avatar
Posted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:46
Author: Trusted Uploader
pls verify.

thanks.

SiLvErDuSt avatar
Posted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:04
Author: ModeratorTrue LoveGirl
acai wrote:
pls verify.

thanks.
checking

Done
No avatar
Posted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 16:44
Author: Verified Uploader
Need verification, please.
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 3742, 3743, 3744 ... 3752, 3753  [Next]
Page 3743 of 3753   [ 56286 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search


  search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum


Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc4