ExtraTorrent.cc - The Largest Bittorent SystemLogin   |   Register
Latest Articles
Most searched
Hot torrents
First Cams
View Torrent Info: Beauty and The Beast 2017 720p HD-TS x264-CPG
View Torrent Info: Kong.Skull.Island.2017.CAM.XviD-VAiN
View Torrent Info: The Shack 2017 HDCAM x264-iMLEAVING
View Torrent Info: T2.Trainspotting.2017.CAM.XViD-ETRG
Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: The.Matchbreaker.2016.BRRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Monster.Trucks.2016.480p.HDRip.XViD.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Nick.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Nobody.Walks.in.L.A.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Cars.2006.720p.BluRay.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Sing.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Vengeance.A.Love.Story.2017.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Moana.2016.BluRay.1080p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Hidden Figures 2016 Multi 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Passengers 2016 Multi UHD BluRay 2160p HEVC HDR10 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Dont Kill It 2016 BluRay 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Warriors Gate 2016 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: DCs.Legends.of.Tomorrow.S02E16.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Flash.2014.S03E18.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: NCIS.S14E19.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: NCIS.New.Orleans.S03E19.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Running Shaadi 2017 x264 DvDRip AC3 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.1080p.BRRip.x264.Turkish.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham 2001 Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna 2006 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Stop Government from Tracking Your Torrenting!
Your IP Address is 54.204.249.55.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your internet activity! Hide your IP and LOCATION with a VPN
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
HIDE ME NOW


I need more of my torrents to be verified


Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 606, 607, 608 ... 3745, 3746  [Next]
Page 607 of 3746   [ 56177 posts ]
AuthorMessage
faye12 avatar
Posted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 15:38
Author:
still can't upload
still says i need more of my torrents to be verified
has only been able to upload 1
please fix this
mEtH avatar
Posted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 15:39
Author:
faye12 wrote:
still can't upload
still says i need more of my torrents to be verified
has only been able to upload 1
please fix this

good to go
mEtH avatar
Posted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 15:42
Author:
bl4ze wrote:

SureNdrA wrote:


bl4ze wrote:
still can not upload

You need more verified (checked by admins) torrents!


u r in queue wait for ur turn, post once every 2days dont post more thn once a day


Sorry, did not want to disturb. Let me know when I am good to go as I have stuff to up.
cheers :p

half of your torrents are dead, once you delete them you can upload again
No avatar
Posted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 17:06
Author:
NEED ONE VERIFIED PLEASE
aliensss avatar
Posted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 17:06
Author:
hello sir please verify below torrents

extratorrent.cc/torrent/2558123

extratorrent.cc/torrent/2557285

extratorrent.cc/torrent/2557120

extratorrent.cc/torrent/2562962

thanks
mEtH avatar
Posted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 17:37
Author:
Mrmcmillan wrote:
NEED ONE VERIFIED PLEASE

NO!!!!. Read your damn warnings, no one will check until you fix your shit.
candymankz avatar
Posted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 18:34
Author: Site FriendET junkieET lover
Amit1248 wrote:
Please admin or moderator verify my torrents, i want to upload more......
Thanks........


http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/2557784/Best+Dance+Music+%28Hip+Hop%29+-+Single+-+2011+%28Mp3%29+%7B%7BAmit1248%7D%7D.html
http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/2558668/Emptiness+%28Hindi%29-+Single+-+2010+%28Mp3%29+%7B%7BAmit1248%7D%7D.html
http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/2561321/Chand+Tare+Tod-+Single+%28Hip+Hop+Mix%29+-+2009+%28Mp3%29+%7B%7BAmit1248%7D%7D.html
http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/2557302/Enrique+%26+Sunidhi+Chauhan+-+Heartbeat+%28India+Mix%29+-+Single+-+2011+%28Mp3%29+%7B%7BAmit1248%7D%7D.html


all done your good to go..
sC0rp avatar
Posted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 18:37
Author:
verified torrents
bl4ze avatar
Posted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 19:01
Author:


mEtHoDmUzIk wrote:


bl4ze wrote:

SureNdrA wrote:


bl4ze wrote:
still can not upload

You need more verified (checked by admins) torrents!


u r in queue wait for ur turn, post once every 2days dont post more thn once a day


Sorry, did not want to disturb. Let me know when I am good to go as I have stuff to up.
cheers :p


half of your torrents are dead, once you delete them you can upload again


the problem is that the public trackers are a piece of +'#$
even when I was seeding them and ppl were leeching it was showin NO SEEDS, same when I hit "REFRESH"...

so Which tracker is best to use that can get updated and shows the actual peers? because my torrents were not dead
kamalesh avatar
Posted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 19:19
Author: ET lover
pls verify this torrent
http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/2563226/The+Specialist+1994+BRrip+720p+Dual+Audio+Eng-Hindi%40fairlove.html
Makcri avatar
Posted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 19:21
Author:
hello i want verify my upload plz verify.....


SiLvErDuSt avatar
Posted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 19:26
Author: ModeratorTrue LoveGirl
kamalesh wrote:
pls verify this torrent
http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/2563226/The+Specialist+1994+BRrip+720p+Dual+Audio+Eng-Hindi%40fairlove.html
HOW DO U EXPECT US TO CHECK IT IF UR THE ONLY SEEDER??????,WE ARE NOT HERE TO DO UR SEEDING FOR YOU

http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/2544874/Terminator+Quadrilogy+box+720p_BRrip_Dual_Audio_%28Eng-Hindi%29%40fairlove.html
DONE
SiLvErDuSt avatar
Posted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 19:27
Author: ModeratorTrue LoveGirl
Makcri wrote:
hello i want verify my upload plz verify.....
CHECKING
http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/2556874/Adobe+After+Effects+CS5.5+Win+64+BIT.html
http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/2518943/DEXTER+SEASON+6+Premiere-episod1.flv.html

DONE
SiLvErDuSt avatar
Posted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 19:52
Author: ModeratorTrue LoveGirl
bl4ze wrote:

mEtHoDmUzIk wrote:


bl4ze wrote:

SureNdrA wrote:


bl4ze wrote:
still can not upload

You need more verified (checked by admins) torrents!


u r in queue wait for ur turn, post once every 2days dont post more thn once a day


Sorry, did not want to disturb. Let me know when I am good to go as I have stuff to up.
cheers :p


half of your torrents are dead, once you delete them you can upload again


the problem is that the public trackers are a piece of +'#$
even when I was seeding them and ppl were leeching it was showin NO SEEDS, same when I hit "REFRESH"...

so Which tracker is best to use that can get updated and shows the actual peers? because my torrents were not dead


http://i.bandito.org/announce

http://cpleft.com:2710/announce
raj1331 avatar
Posted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 21:42
Author: Blocked
verify my torrents plz
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 606, 607, 608 ... 3745, 3746  [Next]
Page 607 of 3746   [ 56177 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search


  search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum


Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc2