ExtraTorrent.cc - The Largest Bittorent SystemLogin   |   Register
Latest Articles
Most searched
Hot torrents
First Cams
View Torrent Info: Beauty and The Beast 2017 720p HD-TS x264-CPG
View Torrent Info: Kong.Skull.Island.2017.CAM.XviD-VAiN
View Torrent Info: The Shack 2017 HDCAM x264-iMLEAVING
View Torrent Info: T2.Trainspotting.2017.CAM.XViD-ETRG
Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: Warriors.Gate.2016.BDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: The.House.of.the.Devil.2009.BRRip.XviD-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Prevenge.2016.HDRip.XViD-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Dig.Two.Graves.2014.HDRip.XViD-ETRG
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Moana.2016.BluRay.1080p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Assassins.Creed.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: From.a.House.on.Willow.Street.2016.720p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Hunt for the WinderPeople 2016 Multi  Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Bitter Harvest (Holodomor) - Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Bad Santa-2 2016 Multi UHD 2160p BluRay HEVC SDR DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: The.Chamber.2016.BluRay.1080p.x264.DTSHD5.1-DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Elementary.S05E18.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: NCIS.Los.Angeles.S08E19.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Samurai.Jack.S05E03.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Ghost.Adventures.S14E01.Stone.Lion.Inn.HDTV.x264-SPASM
View Torrent Info: Dil To Pagal Hai 1997 BluRay 1080P x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Ho Mann Jahaan (2016) TVRIP 1CDRIP x264 AAC [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Trapped (2017) DesiPDVD 1CDRIP x264 AAC [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Fantastic.Beasts.And.Where.To.Find.Them.(2016).1080p.BDRip.Dual.Audio.Org.BD.{Hindi.5.1 Eng.5.1}.-~{DOOMSDAY}~-
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Stop Government from Tracking Your Torrenting!
Your IP Address is 50.16.122.200.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your internet activity! Hide your IP and LOCATION with a VPN
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
HIDE ME NOW


I need more of my torrents to be verified


Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 641, 642, 643 ... 3743, 3744  [Next]
Page 642 of 3744   [ 56159 posts ]
AuthorMessage
No avatar
Posted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 00:36
Author: Blocked
i need my 1st three torrents verified thanks.....


NOW I DNT WANT ANY VERIFICATION OZIMAN EDITED MY TORRENTS WITHOUT A VALID REASON...HE IS JEALOUS..DNT TRY TO BE OVER SMART ASS OZI...U CANT DO ANYTHING OTHER THAN BLOCKING.....U EDITED AND I DELETED U ARE NOT A DESERVING ADMIN EVERYONE HAVE A PROBLEM WITH YOU...THUMBS DOWN OZIMAN YOU ARE GOOD FOR NOTHING
No avatar
Posted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 01:47
Author:
Can you verify my torrents?
ozi avatar
Posted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 02:06
Author: SuperAdmin
AmericanRZ0479 wrote:
Can you verify my torrents?

most of you torrents have been removed because of to many trackers read site rules here
http://extratorrent.cc/upload/
ozi avatar
Posted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 03:17
Author: SuperAdmin
loveisblind wrote:
i need my 1st three torrents verified thanks.....


NOW I DNT WANT ANY VERIFICATION OZIMAN EDITED MY TORRENTS WITHOUT A VALID REASON...HE IS JEALOUS..DNT TRY TO BE OVER SMART ASS OZI...U CANT DO ANYTHING OTHER THAN BLOCKING.....U EDITED AND I DELETED U ARE NOT A DESERVING ADMIN EVERYONE HAVE A PROBLEM WITH YOU...THUMBS DOWN OZIMAN YOU ARE GOOD FOR NOTHING

nice speech from the member that upload 3 normal porn file then once verified by staff uploads 10 year old pedophile videos

jealous of what a terrorist that barley speaks English and the days you will spend in prison when they capture you for uploading child pornography?

reason were valid what was wrong with edit?
i left you images that shows properly and removed the links the flood member browser with adds and crashed our pc while you make your bling
how about you go earn money like normal human do instead of the criminal animal that you are

i dont care how many accounts you open i will do the same to all of them go upload you filth to other site you sick child molesting pervert

san_90986 avatar
Posted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 05:26
Author:
Could you please verify the following torrents so that i can start uploading again.

extratorrent.cc/profile/san_90986/


extratorrent.cc/torrent/2574523/Saanu_Rab_Ne_Banaye_Maharaje-_Jazzy_B-HD+by+San90986.html

extratorrent.cc/torrent/2574576/KOLAVERI+DI++IN+3+Different+Style+By+San90986.html

extratorrent.cc/torrent/2574670/MOBILE+HD+WALLPAPERS+By+San90986.html

extratorrent.cc/torrent/2574633/AWESOME+HD+WALLPAPERS++FOR+DESKTOP+++By+San90986.html
onra666 avatar
Posted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 06:54
Author: Site FriendET lover
san_90986 wrote:
Could you please verify the following torrents so that i can start uploading again.

extratorrent.cc/profile/san_90986/


extratorrent.cc/torrent/2574523/Saanu_Rab_Ne_Banaye_Maharaje-_Jazzy_B-HD+by+San90986.html

extratorrent.cc/torrent/2574576/KOLAVERI+DI++IN+3+Different+Style+By+San90986.html

extratorrent.cc/torrent/2574670/MOBILE+HD+WALLPAPERS+By+San90986.html

extratorrent.cc/torrent/2574633/AWESOME+HD+WALLPAPERS++FOR+DESKTOP+++By+San90986.html

checkin...
sam1122 avatar
Posted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:03
Author: ET lovermenTurtle
Thanx for info
lucknow00rock avatar
Posted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:13
Author:
sir please verify this torrent so that i can start uploading again

extratorrent.cc/profile/lucknow00rock/




extratorrent.cc/torrent/2575243/Woh+Ajnabi.Jannat+2.%282012%29+in+5.1+channels.....~~~~~%7Blucknow00rock%7D~~~~~~.html
Legend avatar
Posted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:12
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieSupermanTrue Love
gptsiva wrote:
Thanx for info






mot seeding.. pm me when u seed
weesteffi avatar
Posted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:37
Author: Site FriendTrue Love
lucknow00rock wrote:
sir please verify this torrent so that i can start uploading again

extratorrent.cc/profile/lucknow00rock/




extratorrent.cc/torrent/2575243/Woh+Ajnabi.Jannat+2.%282012%29+in+5.1+channels.....~~~~~%7Blucknow00rock%7D~~~~~~.html

checking only to shut you to [email protected] up! as your too dam annoying
weesteffi avatar
Posted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:57
Author: Site FriendTrue Love
weesteffi wrote:
lucknow00rock wrote:
sir please verify this torrent so that i can start uploading again

extratorrent.cc/profile/lucknow00rock/




extratorrent.cc/torrent/2575243/Woh+Ajnabi.Jannat+2.%282012%29+in+5.1+channels.....~~~~~%7Blucknow00rock%7D~~~~~~.html

checking only to shut you to [email protected] up! as your too dam annoying

checked 2 songs all the fuss ! and this aint even connecting

http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/2568807/lucknow+boy+doing+masturbate+when+he+talking+her+girl+friend...html#comment763716


DONT post if you cant fukin seed and what your uploding is pants a waste of our time, upload somthing decent and come back and ask until them dont think anyone will verify this pis@
weesteffi avatar
Posted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 13:41
Author: Site FriendTrue Love
mkvonly wrote:
54A5A1B650A4D336BFCE487284A192F24CABD799
thx

that info hash id giving me somthing you dont have can you give direct link to the torrent you want checked
No avatar
Posted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 13:49
Author:
plz can anybody verify my torrents plzzzzzzzzzzzz

my profile is

http://extratorrent.cc/profile/msbhatti/

i very thanks full to you

Regards

Msbhatti
weesteffi avatar
Posted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 13:52
Author: Site FriendTrue Love
what movie do you want checked

put the link of the movie not the info hash

http://www.google.co.uk/search?sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=54A5A1B650A4D336BFCE487284A192F24CABD799

this is reults im getting for that info hash do u get what i mean ?

just give name of movie and we can check it
ozi avatar
Posted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 13:53
Author: SuperAdmin
weesteffi wrote:
mkvonly wrote:
54A5A1B650A4D336BFCE487284A192F24CABD799
thx

that info hash id giving me somthing you dont have can you give direct link to the torrent you want checked

all good sorted he got links mixed up but does need torrent to be verified
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 641, 642, 643 ... 3743, 3744  [Next]
Page 642 of 3744   [ 56159 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search


  search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum


Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc5