ExtraTorrent.cc - The Largest Bittorent SystemLogin   |   Register
Latest Articles
Most searched
Hot torrents
First Cams
View Torrent Info: The.Fate.of.the.Furious.2017.HDTS.H264.AC3.HQ.Hive-CM8
View Torrent Info: The Boss Baby 2017 720p HD-TS x264 AC3-CPG
View Torrent Info: Before I Fall 2017 HDCAM 700MB x264-DiRG
View Torrent Info: The Belko Experiment 2017 HDCAM 700MB x264-DiRG
Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: Small.Crimes.2017.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: The.Sex Addict.2017.HDRip.XViD-ETRG
View Torrent Info: A.Dark.Song.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Voice.from.the.Stone.2017.HDRip.XViD-ETRG
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Rogue One (2016) 720p BluRay x264 DTS Soup
View Torrent Info: Sold (2016) x264 DvDRip DDS 5.1 Esub -DDR
View Torrent Info: Voice.from.the.Stone.2017.720p.WEB-DL.H264.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: The Green Mile (1999) 720p BluRay x264 AC3 Soup
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Fifty.Shades.Darker.2017.UNRATED.Multi.1080p.BluRay.x264.DTSHD7.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Avatar.2009.4K.HDR.10bit.BT2020.DTS.HD.MA-VISIONPLUSHDR1000
View Torrent Info: The Void 2016 Bluray 1080P x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: The Legend of Ben Hall 2016 Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Blacklist.S04E18.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Greys.Anatomy.S13E21.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Last.Kingdom.S02E07.HDTV.x264-MTB[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Arrow.S05E19.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: [ 18] High Test Girls (1980) DVDRip x264 [Dual Audio][German English]--prisak~~{HKRG}
View Torrent Info: Baahubali 2 (2017) DesiCAM 1CDRIP x264 AAC [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Maya (2015) 1080p Untouched WEBHD AVC AAC [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Rebel (2012) 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 ESub -DDR
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Use a VPN When Downloading Torrents!
Your IP Address is 54.145.81.105.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your torrent activity!  Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Get VPN Now for FREE!


I need more of my torrents to be verified


Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 818, 819, 820 ... 3752, 3753  [Next]
Page 819 of 3753   [ 56292 posts ]
AuthorMessage
geordieboy1979 avatar
Posted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:04
Author:
geordieboy1979 wrote:
WoernsenWuschel wrote:
Please verify my torrents.

checking

done
Mscope40 avatar
Posted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:05
Author: Blocked
Check and verify my torrents

SiLvErDuSt avatar
Posted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:06
Author: ModeratorTrue LoveGirl
Mscope40 wrote:
Check and verify my torrents
@@@@checking@@@@@@@@@@
~~~~done~~~~~ ps we can only check faster if you seed faster.And btw staff do have a life to live too
No avatar
Posted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:38
Author:
need verifying and check please! (of my torrents)





k1ng_rulz avatar
Posted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:30
Author:
please...verify my torrents....
so i can upload more torrents.....
Kuntu avatar
Posted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:42
Author:
k1ng_rulz wrote:
please...verify my torrents....
so i can upload more torrents.....

good to go
Kuntu avatar
Posted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:49
Author:
WoernsenWuschel wrote:
need verifying and check please! (of my torrents)


Cant check, seeding is really slow.
k1ng_rulz avatar
Posted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:10
Author:


Kuntu wrote:


k1ng_rulz wrote:
please...verify my torrents....
so i can upload more torrents.....


good to go



Thanks!!!
SuRi avatar
Posted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 13:36
Author: Site FriendTrue LoveETRG
k1ng_rulz wrote:
please...verify my torrents....
so i can upload more torrents.....

chking some

http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/2640352/HorribleSubs+Naruto+Shippuuden+-+254+720p.html
http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/2640634/NicoNicoDaoga+Guilty+Crown+-+21+720p.html
http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/2640669/HorribleSubs+Inu+X+Boku+Secret+Service+-+10+720p.html
http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/2640795/Commie+Guilty+Crown+-+21+7EAF4DA2.html
http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/2641173/SubDESU_High_School_DxD_11_%281280x720_x264-AAC%29_34FB87A4.html

done
BRUCEJACKIELEE avatar
Posted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 13:48
Author:
BRUCEJACKIELEE wrote:
taker wrote:


Quote:
Author:
BRUCEJACKIELEE
'NEED VERIFICATION'- ""CANT UPLOAD""


Drop that caps both in forum in chat in commen its not that hard is it


As U Requested I Will Try And I Dont See Any Rules That I Cant Use CAPSSS.Once U Get Used To It Then Np.Or Tell Me If There Is A Prehistoric Problem For U With CAPS.I Think It Just MAKE THE LETTERS A LITTLE BIGGER.AND LOOKS BETTER


Attachment:

HMMM.png  [ 224.67 KB | Downloads: 5 ]
ozi avatar
Posted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 14:05
Author: SuperAdmin
BRUCEJACKIELEE wrote:
BRUCEJACKIELEE wrote:
taker wrote:


Quote:
Author:
BRUCEJACKIELEE
'NEED VERIFICATION'- ""CANT UPLOAD""


Drop that caps both in forum in chat in commen its not that hard is it


As U Requested I Will Try And I Dont See Any Rules That I Cant Use CAPSSS.Once U Get Used To It Then Np.Or Tell Me If There Is A Prehistoric Problem For U With CAPS.I Think It Just MAKE THE LETTERS A LITTLE BIGGER.AND LOOKS BETTER

he is asking you to stop use caps because it's sounds like you SCREAMING this isn't about rules or being a dinosaur seeing as you think you up to date in your own mind you could always join the new line of bread of monkeys in using !! in incorrect manor when saying Thanksstatus_8.gif
ozi avatar
Posted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 14:47
Author: SuperAdmin
WoernsenWuschel wrote:
need verifying and check please! (of my torrents)





a couple of them are checked seed or remove your dead torrents
No avatar
Posted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 14:56
Author: Blocked
Quote:
Author:
oziman
Admin
BRUCEJACKIELEE wrote:
BRUCEJACKIELEE wrote:
taker wrote:


Quote:
Author:
BRUCEJACKIELEE
'NEED VERIFICATION'- ""CANT UPLOAD""


Drop that caps both in forum in chat in commen its not that hard is it


As U Requested I Will Try And I Dont See Any Rules That I Cant Use CAPSSS.Once U Get Used To It Then Np.Or Tell Me If There Is A Prehistoric Problem For U With CAPS.I Think It Just MAKE THE LETTERS A LITTLE BIGGER.AND LOOKS BETTER

he is asking you to stop use caps because it's sounds like you SCREAMING this isn't about rules or being a dinosaur seeing as you think you up to date in your own mind you could always join the new line of bread of monkeys in using !! in incorrect manor when saying Thanksstatus_8.gif
shame kids cant behave or know anything now a day about what caps mean ect.sad world we live in when its all about what they want or they want the world to only run around them. but thx for ozi for trying to explain probaly wont help
this is one of the rules i love the most
Quote:
taker avatar

Posted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 17:54
Author:
taker
SuperAdminXbox
Do not defy the moderators expressed = warning then time bann and last changes = ip bann
notoriousgit avatar
Posted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 18:04
Author:
please verifiy my torrents
stud_b2 avatar
Posted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 18:08
Author:
I need my torrents to be verified

please chk n verify my Torrents....

Thanks in Advance !!!
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 818, 819, 820 ... 3752, 3753  [Next]
Page 819 of 3753   [ 56292 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search


  search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum


Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc3