ExtraTorrent.cc - The Largest Bittorent SystemLogin   |   Register
Latest Articles
Most searched
Hot torrents
First Cams
View Torrent Info: Beauty and the Beast 2017 HDCAM 700MB x264-DiRG
View Torrent Info: Kong.Skull.Island.2017.CAM.XviD-VAiN
View Torrent Info: The Shack 2017 HDCAM x264-iMLEAVING
View Torrent Info: T2.Trainspotting.2017.CAM.XViD-ETRG
Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: All.Nighter.2017.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Bokeh.2017.HDRip.XViD-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Dont.Kill.It.2016.BRRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.BRRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Paterson.2016.720p.BluRay.X264-AMIABLE[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Dark Skies (2013) 720p BluRay x264 DTS Soup
View Torrent Info: Resident.Evil.The.Final.Chapter.2016.720p.BluRay.X264-AMIABLE[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Split.2016.1080p.HC.HDRip.X264.AC3-EVO[EtHD]
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.1080p.BluRay.x264-GECKOS[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Sin City 2005 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 Subs -DDR
View Torrent Info: The Uninvited 2009 Multi 1080p Bluray x264 TrueHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Double Team 1997 1080p Bluray x264 DTS 5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Blacklist.Redemption.S01E05.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Last.Kingdom.S02E02.HDTV.x264-MTB[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Greys.Anatomy.S13E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Arrow.S05E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Hidden Figures (2016) 720p BRRip Hindi DD 5.1Ch - Eng DD 5.1Ch ~ PyZ
View Torrent Info: Children of War (2014) DVDRIP x264 AAC 5.1 ESub [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Tube (2003) UNCUT 720p DVDRip x264 Eng Subs [Dual Audio] [Hindi 2.0 - Korean 2.0] Exclusive By -=!Dr.STAR!=-
View Torrent Info: Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (2016) 720p BluRay Hindi DD 5.1Ch - Eng DD 5.1Ch ~ PyZ
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Stop Government from Tracking Your Torrenting!
Your IP Address is 54.204.129.35.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your internet activity! Hide your IP and LOCATION with a VPN
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
HIDE ME NOW


I need more of my torrents to be verified


Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 920, 921, 922 ... 3742, 3743  [Next]
Page 921 of 3743   [ 56139 posts ]
AuthorMessage
vipjatt99 avatar
Posted: Fri May 04, 2012 09:55
Author:
taker wrote:
Quote:
vipjatt99 avatar

Posted: Fri May 04, 2012 07:55
Author:
vipjatt99
Kuntu wrote:
vipjatt99 wrote:
Please verify my torrents.. I had posted earlier also but didn't get a reply so i had to delete my torrents to upload further..Atleast give me a reply if there's some problem

Problem is none of the uploads are urs, but u got them from somewhere else.

I searched a lot for CCS Blu-Ray torrents but none of the torrents are alive so i got CCS files from numerous sources and started uploading torrents which work.Please tell me if its OK and whose torrents are these?
Your upload almsot any garbage you find i remember checking your stuff where great stuff now were talking anything you can dust up why it wont get you trusted status ect ??

Sorry i din't get what you just said i understood only the first half..If u are saying that my torrents are not good i apologise for that but i have changed the source and you can check the quality difference in the 4th and 5th episodes by comparing them with earlier uploads..Pls tell me if there are some other issues which need to be sorted out. I am willing to do any changes but let me upload the CCS episodes
CHOSEN avatar
Posted: Fri May 04, 2012 10:42
Author:
PLEASE CHECK MY UNCHECKED TORRENTS

TORRENT 1

TORRENT 2

TORRENT 3

TORRENT 4
enigmaticsoul avatar
Posted: Fri May 04, 2012 11:01
Author:
Kuntu wrote:
enigmaticsoul wrote:
Please verify my four torrents...i have been using ET for almost 3 years..i am a big fan of this site..

http://extratorrent.cc/profile/enigmaticsoul/torrents/

ur uploads r not well seeded and nobody would want to check those pixelated web rips either,

I am a beginner..now my torrents are seeded..i cant buy much speed..i am a student..i earn n study.. at least appreciate my initiative Mr. moderator..people are downloading it now
Kuntu avatar
Posted: Fri May 04, 2012 11:28
Author:
enigmaticsoul wrote:
Kuntu wrote:
enigmaticsoul wrote:
Please verify my four torrents...i have been using ET for almost 3 years..i am a big fan of this site..

http://extratorrent.cc/profile/enigmaticsoul/torrents/

ur uploads r not well seeded and nobody would want to check those pixelated web rips either,

I am a beginner..now my torrents are seeded..i cant buy much speed..i am a student..i earn n study.. at least appreciate my initiative Mr. moderator..people are downloading it now

I would appreciate if u upload something good,
nyways im not gonna check, anyone else can
enigmaticsoul avatar
Posted: Fri May 04, 2012 11:59
Author:
Kuntu wrote:
enigmaticsoul wrote:
Kuntu wrote:
enigmaticsoul wrote:
Please verify my four torrents...i have been using ET for almost 3 years..i am a big fan of this site..

http://extratorrent.cc/profile/enigmaticsoul/torrents/

ur uploads r not well seeded and nobody would want to check those pixelated web rips either,

I am a beginner..now my torrents are seeded..i cant buy much speed..i am a student..i earn n study.. at least appreciate my initiative Mr. moderator..people are downloading it now

I would appreciate if u upload something good,
nyways im not gonna check, anyone else can

definitely..i will try my best..i have mostly wrestling stuff..thats y!!
No avatar
Posted: Fri May 04, 2012 12:15
Author:
Hi i need more verified torrents..

please check my torrents file.
ang here are the link. thanks






No avatar
Posted: Fri May 04, 2012 12:20
Author: Blocked
Quote:
Author:
chosen
PLEASE CHECK MY UNCHECKED TORRENTS
Done good 2 go
No avatar
Posted: Fri May 04, 2012 12:23
Author: Blocked
Quote:
No avatar

Posted: Fri May 04, 2012 12:15
Author:
deux
Hi i need more verified torrents..

please check my torrents file.
ang here are the link. thanks
Fixx your dead torrents there is like 3 + dead torrents
AlekhyaDas avatar
Posted: Fri May 04, 2012 13:32
Author: Blocked
verify please .. i deleted my dead torrents
sahilmovieservice avatar
Posted: Fri May 04, 2012 13:38
Author:
All admin brothers plz. check my torrents i'm unable to upload more torrents. :-(
ozi avatar
Posted: Fri May 04, 2012 13:45
Author: SuperAdmin
AlekhyaDas wrote:
verify please .. i deleted my dead torrents

http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/2674273/Rowdy+Rathore+2012+128Kbps+-+AlekhyaDas+-+%7BTMRG%7D.html

torrent isn't seeding seed or remove it
ozi avatar
Posted: Fri May 04, 2012 13:50
Author: SuperAdmin
sahilmovieservice wrote:
All admin brothers plz. check my torrents i'm unable to upload more torrents. :-(

done
No avatar
Posted: Fri May 04, 2012 15:40
Author:
Hi please verify my torrents. i already deleted dead torrents.
i can't upload anymore..
ozi avatar
Posted: Fri May 04, 2012 15:50
Author: SuperAdmin
deux wrote:
Hi please verify my torrents. i already deleted dead torrents.
i can't upload anymore..

http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/2679045/seX+suze+-adduct.wmv.html

http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/2668182/Anal+Bombshells+tits+-adduct.html

no seeds how do you expect us to check theses?
No avatar
Posted: Fri May 04, 2012 16:07
Author:
oh sorry i thought i deleted that awhile ago.
Please check my torrent again thanks. i want to upload again.


oziman wrote:


deux wrote:
Hi please verify my torrents. i already deleted dead torrents.
i can't upload anymore..






no seeds how do you expect us to check theses?

[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 920, 921, 922 ... 3742, 3743  [Next]
Page 921 of 3743   [ 56139 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search


  search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum


Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc1