Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Sold (2016) x264 DvDRip DDS 5.1 Esub -DDR
View Torrent Info: Voice.from.the.Stone.2017.720p.WEB-DL.H264.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: The Green Mile (1999) 720p BluRay x264 AC3 Soup
View Torrent Info: Fallen.2016.720p.BluRay.x264-ROVERS[EtHD]
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Fifty.Shades.Darker.2017.UNRATED.Multi.1080p.BluRay.x264.DTSHD7.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Avatar.2009.4K.HDR.10bit.BT2020.DTS.HD.MA-VISIONPLUSHDR1000
View Torrent Info: The Void 2016 Bluray 1080P x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: The Legend of Ben Hall 2016 Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Blacklist.S04E18.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Greys.Anatomy.S13E21.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Last.Kingdom.S02E07.HDTV.x264-MTB[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Arrow.S05E19.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The Game Changer 2017 HC HDrip x264-DiRG
View Torrent Info: Painkiller (2013) x264 720p UNCUT WEB-DL {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   English 2.0] Exclusive By DREDD
View Torrent Info: Chandni Bar 2001 480p NFRip ESub -DDR
View Torrent Info: Bhadram (2014) Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Use a VPN When Downloading Torrents!
Your IP Address is 54.92.167.9.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your torrent activity!  Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Get VPN Now for FREE!

Fist X-box 360 Mod

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
1, 2, 3  [Next]
Page 1 of 3   [ 31 posts ]
AuthorMessage
dougie avatar
Posted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:19
Author:
293kthf.jpg
15xlhqo.jpg

This had 3 red lights and was given to me free i fixed that , cut out and added plexiglass windows, added clear wind tunnel, 2 smaller heat sinks on Ana chip and various others. Whisper rear fans added , xcm fan added , custom xcm dvd cover for hitachi drive and sanded and painted white n green )))))
hope you like :)

sam_code4u avatar
Posted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:44
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET loverSuperman
it' s awesome :)
can you please tell us in detail :)
awesome modifications :) lol
EMUworld avatar
Posted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 17:33
Author:
Luks outstanding dougie....
dougie avatar
Posted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 22:24
Author:
X-box was given to me free of charge first i was told i fix could keep so i did... A Big shout to Handsome Marty for getting me Hooked... Then drew out were windows would be. Drill a hole in each corner for jigsaw but stay clear of your markin out. Dremmel out closer with small sander bit then file smooth and square and smooth with fine grit sandpaper... underneath dremmel off all lugs so your plexiglass will fit flush...cut glass so it over hangs your cut out enough not to block side holes n glue....but before glass added sand case 600 grit then smoother wash all crap off n undercoat 2 light coats..leave a day then first light coat inbetween coats light sand take out all imperfections after 4 coats i did 2 coats lacquer...Same with front face plate took everything off power button the lot to get back on you need epoxy resin glue as behind faceplate they hot melt tabs...replaced back fans with green Talismoon whisper fan, and added extra xcm fan for gpu to help cool also were fans sit i cut 2 circles in mesh helps a great imo....added xcm dvd cover for dvd drive ( make sure you know what model drive you have hitachi , samsung etc
Added 2 small extra heatsinks which you get in the executer fix..Helps with the E73,E74 1 sits on the Ana chip (the one on utube were they put the pennies)....
sam_code4u avatar
Posted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 22:43
well, send it to me as a gift :)
EMUworld avatar
Posted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 06:15
Author:
sam...u stole my words....LOL
dougie avatar
Posted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:07
Author:
This weekend i will do the hard drive so see through... for this you need to take off the hdd logo and you see an oval . You draw rough first dremmel out and sand till smooth and neat. Then use a cd case cut square out so it just sits over you recess by a few mm and hot glue....Turn your hhd back over as you have glued underneath and hey presto a clear cut window....Hal post pic soon if dont f8ck it up lol :)
Deamastad avatar
Posted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 16:53
Author:
is it okay to paint the top and bottom of case? I realize if so i would have to use an air compressor or electronics duster to make sure no paint drys in the holes and would probably need a heat resistant paint. If it is possible what brands/types of paint or tricks would you recommend?

also can you explain what it takes to switch the fans, what kind of fans to buy. how to hook them up with led lights. can exhaust fan be added?
dougie avatar
Posted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 22:07
Author:
2nvqb9f.jpg

15mfrzd.jpg

Finally got done i cut Hdd and made clear window , was a Nightmare to do ..
Paint for case you need paint for plastic and you will need a plastic primer, sand down first with 600 grit then smoother iron out all lumps n bumps...wash all parts so nice n clean 2 light coats of primer then i did about 4/5 coats sand inbetween coats then laquer eventually...You gotta b carefull as some parts wont fit back easy....As for rear fans they clip straight in same holes same connection There Talismoon whisper Fans, The small fan is the xcm an add on fan and all come with connections very easy...Plexiglass used was about 3 mm thick and i used hot glue gun but you gotta be quick as no time to move plexi as glue dries very fast...If you get a slight gap inbetween case n plexi i used silicone ...As for painting imo had use 1 colour n keep the white case ie use black n white could do front face plate black etc....If you buy the xcm fan and have the new heatsink it wont fit...I had to put old heatsink on as the xcm fan as little legs on but wont fit new heatsink , i think their is a version 2 out check yer x-box first c wot you have in...If anybody wants any info on extras drop us a pm ;)only ones i have used etc....
Deamastad avatar
Posted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 22:14
Author:
nice info. just finished my first "spider man" xbox for my son. Made mine look like stone but waiting on some clear coat to finish it. will put pics up soon. thanks for all the great info/tips

This is my sons, I know it's a little sloppy but it's my first and was an experiment. Next ones will be much better.
67056064417763903278.jpg
sam_code4u avatar
Posted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 18:33
oh..! awesome :)
i am shiping my xbox to you :) make one for me too :)

sam
dougie avatar
Posted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 21:17
Author:
@ Deama you need to take case apart completely, you have left the tin underneath the case and this is a no no ! The tin case comes off you no longer need it.. And you dont need heat resistant paint just paint for plastic and a plastic primer.As for paint in holes it dont matter as you painting case with nothing in, you need to strip completely down m8 as if not you will never achieve the desired finish and you cant honestly cut and hot glue the plexiglass window any other way..... On the net they r loads of tutorials i red up first and just went with flow mine took 3 weeks to do a little every day and some on weekends....You dont need air brush for paint just decent aerosol ....You might off been better with decal kit :) To paint the faceplate i took the lot off completely and used epoxy resin to glue back on as some tabs behind r hot melted....or use a hot glue gun....I know yor first attempt very adventerous for first attempt but imo if you do another practise on plastic with paint finish n glue etc as all materials act diff....
dougie avatar
Posted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 21:35
Author:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4qAoRo_EV0

mine on utube :)
Deamastad avatar
Posted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 22:00
Author:
Did a little more today, painted cd case and wind tunnel. ordering led fans and should have that done within the week. also going to redo plexy and glue.

30898152181148383131.jpg
dougie avatar
Posted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 15:35
Author:
The wind tunnel looks better left clear as you can see the the fans light up if you paint the wind tunnel you kinda defeat the object m8...to do a custom cut on your dvd drive you can use a clear dvd disc the one that comes on top of a pod of discs... and glue the the clear dvd to the dvd drive on the underneath as you still need a cover for dust.....
1, 2, 3  [Next]
Page 1 of 3   [ 31 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc4