Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: The.Remains.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Ghostbusters.2016.Extended.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Passengers.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Paterson.2016.1080p.WEB-DL.H264.AC3-EVO[EtHD]
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Rogue One - A Star Wars Story 2016 BluRay Remux AVC Multi DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Indiana.Jones.And.The.Last.Crusade.4K.HDR.HEVC.10bit.BT2020.DTS.HD-MA-VISIONPLUSHDR1000
View Torrent Info: Arsenal 2017 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon 2000 Multi 2160p UHD BluRay HEVC HDR Atmos 7.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Arrow.S05E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Survivor.S34E03.HDTV.x264-CROOKS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Blindspot.S02E16.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Designated.Survivor.S01E13.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Speed.(1994).1080p.BDRip.Dual.Audio.Org.DD.{Hindi.2.0 Eng.5.1}.-~{DOOMSDAY}~-
View Torrent Info: Running Shaadi (2017) Hindi 1CD DVDRip x264 AAC ESubs - Downloadhub
View Torrent Info: Moana 2016 720p BluRay Hindi DD 5.1 x264-SnowDoN
View Torrent Info: Sing (2016) 720p Blu-Ray x264 Dual-Audio [Hindi 5.1 Org DD - English] - maverick [Exclusive]
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Protect Yourself from Lawsuits and Fines!
Your IP Address is 54.158.80.117.   Location is United States
Your IP Address is visible to EVERYONE. Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN while torrenting!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Hide my IP address!

Fist X-box 360 Mod

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
[Prev]  1, 2, 3  [Next]
Page 2 of 3   [ 31 posts ]
AuthorMessage
Deamastad avatar
Posted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 16:18
Author:
dougie wrote:
The wind tunnel looks better left clear as you can see the the fans light up if you paint the wind tunnel you kinda defeat the object m8...

i painted the stock white wind tunnel to red. to hold me off till i order the led windtunnel. i didn't have a clear one. i just hadn't put it back in the box in the first pic.
dougie avatar
Posted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 22:41
Author:
Well make sure you get a splitter as were you gonna get the power from to power all this the xcm fan plugs into dvd and gets 12volts then the dvd plugs into that etc etc ....sometimes you need to solder to board to obtain 12volts ...
Deamastad avatar
Posted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 01:18
Author:
all the led fans/windtunnels i'm checking out use splitters or hook to dvd drive. also i have finished my stoner xbox

24908473952966281235.jpg
42418235444029820944.jpg
dougie avatar
Posted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 20:21
Author:
Jesus i hope you took all buttons out of faceplate b4 you painted..It would have been better to leave some bits a diff colour ;)ie the chrome eject button and maybe the dvd front chrome etc...it looks like it is a bit of a rush...just my opinion all have different tastes i guess....but i give you 10/10 for having the balls to try new things....
sam_code4u avatar
Posted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 20:42
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET loverSuperman
it looks nice :) like it is made up of concrete :)
well i do agree with dougie with some of the points though :)

sam
Deamastad avatar
Posted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 21:05
Author:
dougie wrote:
Jesus i hope you took all buttons out of faceplate b4 you painted..It would have been better to leave some bits a diff colour ;)ie the chrome eject button and maybe the dvd front chrome etc...it looks like it is a bit of a rush...just my opinion all have different tastes i guess....but i give you 10/10 for having the balls to try new things....

of course i took out buttons springs flaps and all. i was going for a solid stone look. even did the HD in stone
EMUworld avatar
Posted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 06:45
Author:
Luks gr8 man....
dougie avatar
Posted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 20:55
Author:
Well you didn't take the power button out as you have sprayed over it and to get it it you need a very sharp blade and just snip the lugs behind and wen you replace you need some epoxy resin or hot glue gun to put back...I am offering advice here deama as it dont look like stone imo it looks rushed you cannot rush these things....I have many links to good tutorials if need . The spray looks very thick too thick and spoils it really....I am not saying i am an expert you asked for advice and i am giving advice what i have found along the way......
reno.99999 avatar
Posted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 21:11
Author:
Looks like there is space between all of them, Im sure he took them off. I think the spray he used was that two part that is thick and ends up given the stone look. I used to mod all my boxes until I found out how often they fail and can be banned. Now I leave them well enough alone, much easier to throw it back in the box and bring it to wal-mart with no receipt and get a spanking, no-ban new one. Anyway hats off to ya both for all your hard work on them, make them how ever you feel happy. The coolest ones are the ones that use BONDO on them and sculp them into something and then paint, but then again a waste of time IMO...it's going to fail....make sure and get your drive keys off of those hd's so ya can spoof new ones, esp with the 12volt fans.

ex: SCREAM
30t5hso.jpg

link for " SCREAM CASE "

ex: HellBoy
33wttlx.jpg

Deamastad avatar
Posted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 00:27
Author:
dougie wrote:
Well you didn't take the power button out as you have sprayed over it and to get it it you need a very sharp blade and just snip the lugs behind and wen you replace you need some epoxy resin or hot glue gun to put back...I am offering advice here deama as it dont look like stone imo it looks rushed you cannot rush these things....I have many links to good tutorials if need . The spray looks very thick too thick and spoils it really....I am not saying i am an expert you asked for advice and i am giving advice what i have found along the way......

yes i did remove the power button, I popped the rings off of the melted plastic, painted and gorilla glued it back on. I meant to paint it as well. The paint is supposed to be thick. that is how its made. It gives it a stone texture too not just color. As far as rushed goes, it was spray stone enamel, I did 3 coats, can't put to much time into it, then you really end up with globbs. Have fans and lights on the way for it now too. I just cut a window in the stone wall and am running to get some more hot glue. will post more pics shortly.
dougie avatar
Posted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 18:26
Author:
Right update , added the new heatsink back on as the xcm fan only fitted the old heatsink and i didn't want to buy the core v2 as you get 2 fans and they fit new heatsink but cost £20. I knew this when i started but had issue other day with gpu as game froze....so took apart today and cropped fan to fit the new heatsink ...Also made a few other changes see if you can spot the differences for a review lol....
2a813er.jpg
w8tekk.jpg
wccuuh.jpg

If you look close you can see the new heatsink under the small xcm fan ...

New uploaded vid on utube see it in action again i am gonna be modding 2/3 maybe but these will be for sale on ebay when finished 1 deffo be black metallic with all blue neons and parts and RF Module custom ring of light to match the colour of the inside leds......watch this space.....

Deamastad avatar
Posted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 18:51
Author:
you turned cd tray/eject button white, looks like one memory door is white, traced xbox on tray and side in black, also microsoft in black, and either the lighting is better in that pic or you applied more clear coat as the color stands out more. looks great.

i'm still waiting on other fans to arrive but should get no later than Wednesday but as soon as tomorrow. will post pic soon.
dougie avatar
Posted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 20:17
Author:
ye deama used a sharpie n found if got on white used that toothpaste with whiteneing in it like grit and gets permanant marker off just rub with finger then wipe with wet cloth..Yes you gotta be carefull what fans you order as to what heatsink you have like i said the core cooler v2 fits the new heatsink but why pay £20 for 2 fans when 1 be ok n they dont split em but the xcm fan fits the old heatsink but with a bit of cutting can work just rests above the little heatsink...Am lookin at watercooling 1 maybe but even i would say very hard for the average modder like us ......lol looking forward to yours m8 lets get some more peeps to show theirs ...Painless get yours on here now!!!!
dougie avatar
Posted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 14:20
Author:
2d9wfbo.jpg

turned xbox logo rd on handle lol n used sharpie had another white controller but it was broken would have painted to match but run out of paint and din't want to after buy a full can for a small job...tested on new heatsink with fan n running really cool even back very cool after few hrs play as i cut a bit of chasis away as well when put back together :)
Deamastad avatar
Posted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 00:42
Author:
ALL DONE!!!
52256528143969061792.jpg45788860145373009937.jpg
57296403119953860255.jpg70660033180347365167.jpg
33266802712672552691.jpg94288732720107186448.jpg
[Prev]  1, 2, 3  [Next]
Page 2 of 3   [ 31 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc3