Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: The.Levelling.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Fifty.Shades.Darker.2017.UNRATED.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: After.the.Reality.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: N.O.L.A.Circus.2016.HDRip.XViD-ETRG
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Fifty.Shades.Darker.2017.UNRATED.1080p.WEB-DL.H264.AC3-EVO[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Jurassic World (2015) 720p BluRay x264 DTS Soup
View Torrent Info: Wolves.At.the.Door.2016.720p.WEB-DL.H264.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: The.Legend.of.Ben.Hall.2016.720p.BluRay.x264-ENCOUNTERS[EtHD]
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Mine 2017 Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: All.We.Had.2016.Multi.1080p.Blu-ray.x264.DTS-HD.5.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Paterson 2016 Multi BLURAY 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Rings.2017.Multi.BluRay.1080p.x264.DTS-HD.MA.7.1-DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Better.Call.Saul.S03E03.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Supergirl.S02E18.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Bates.Motel.S05E10.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Gotham.S03E15.REPACK.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Sing 2016 720p BluRay Hindi DD 5.1 x264-SnowDoN
View Torrent Info: House II : The Second Story (1987) x264 720p UNCUT BluRay Eng Subs {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   English 5.1] Exclusive By DREDD
View Torrent Info: Winner (2017) - 1080p - WEBRip - x264 - AC3 - ESub - [DDR]
View Torrent Info: [18 ] The Assignment (1997) UNRATED 720p WEBRip x264 Eng Subs [Dual Audio] [Hindi 2.0 - English 5.1] Exclusive By -=!Dr.STAR!=-
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Use a VPN When Downloading Torrents!
Your IP Address is 54.146.5.16.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your torrent activity!  Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Get VPN Now for FREE!

u-torrent not letting me download anythin from et (closed)

1, 2  [Next]
Page 1 of 2   [ 17 posts ]
AuthorMessage
kommy33 avatar
Posted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 15:51
Author:
u-torrent not letting me download anythin from et at all it telling there invalid torrents ?? any ideas?
onra666 avatar
Posted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 17:25
Author: Site FriendET lover
yeah...use bittorent....
sam_code4u avatar
Posted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 18:34
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET loverSuperman
it can't be possible :)
.torrent files are not like if you download from 1 site then it won't let you download but if you download from another it will. :)
it works nothing like that :)

there are two reason for your error :)

1. there's something wrong with your program (client) :)
solution : try to download the latest version of utorrent. uninstall the current 1 as re-intall the new one :)
p.s. check delete setting while removing the utorrent.

2. you may be using the dead torrent file or a torrent which got a private tracker :)
EMUworld avatar
Posted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 20:21
Author:
Well...all i would say that *CHANGE YOUR BROWSER*

Either stick to Google Chrome or Firefox..sometimes browser dont support some format of that...i forgot what was that file or format name but i had the same problem and i got some discussion and sorted that out by changing browser....Either use Google Chrome or Firefox. I hope u will get your problem be solved then.

No avatar
Posted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 01:48
Author: ET lover
i have been using this site and uttorrent without any problems until now

i too cannot download anything now ,, i keep getting aa message invalid torrent name,,,,it shows aa bunch of radom letters and numbers under the torrent name i am trying to download,,,,i can still use my utorrent program on other torrent sites but now not here

again it was working just fine until now\

any ideras????
No avatar
Posted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 03:43
no answers?????

still cant figure out why internet explorer wont let me download anything from this site only,,, other sites are fine

i just downloaded firefox and i can now download stuff from here

but i would like to know why i still cant from internet explorer

i would like to fix this if i can

any help here
W1ck3d1nt3ntz avatar
Posted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 04:43
Author: Site Friend
After the last batch of upgrades IE (Internet Explorer) has become very unfriendly with ExtraTorrent. Like above, stick with using either FireFox or Google Chrome and everything should be fairly smooth while on the site.

Click Here For Firefox

Click Here For Google Chrome

Note:
If you have problems with chat, this is your solution as well.
No avatar
Posted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:51
Author: Blocked
Quote:
but i would like to know why i still cant from internet explorer
after the latest explore update its not working with ET atm what microsoft did in the update ect i dont know jsut know explore and ET dont mixx atm
No avatar
Posted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:21
tks for replys,,, just wanted to make sure it was not just one or 2 of us that this was happening to
admin avatar
Posted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:35
Author:
admin
The reason is EVERY torrent you download is gzipped !
Means archived by gzip archivator. gzip using all servers and browsers to save global traffic (it realy make all pages in 10 times less by size)
All ET pages is gzipped too as example.
So your browser MUST understand gzip encoding and unpack it your side.
Actualy gzip supported by any browsers by default but as i can see it gliches with some systems and some browsers.
So i suggest check if your browser already using gzip support. Or just change your browser

Btw 100% working way in this situation is:
- save .torrent to your local PC
- open it with winrar (as it archived)
- extract .torrent file from archive
- add extracted .torrent to your uTorrent(or any other torrent client)

Thanks and ask if you need more info
savlon3 avatar
Posted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 19:15
Author:
hi i have firefox and iam a vip but all the time i have been with extra torrent i think i have got one fast download and one it took 3days to download i asked for help many times but to be truth full not here i tryied many times but all i got on the download speed was about 7.2kb/s so after an hour i deleted it , i like the site but i give up trying to download, i got like wrong url , not a member, this torrent is not on this site, just some of the conections,,, i all so have internet explorer but never tryied it on it, i have another good site and i use it most of the time, but i belive this site is just out in front, but it hardly matters now , as i am on restrictions for a month, well i get my speed back on the 29th of april 7meg at the moment i get 1meg lol and the other thing they are going to monitor me for a month in may, by the way i have my settings set as it says in extra torrent, and it flyes on my other site. i dont have a clue what i have to do to get downloading from extra torrent, if some one could help i would be great full
No avatar
Posted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 22:12
Author: Blocked
well slow download speeed have nothing to do with firefox.its about seed on the torrent and ofc your download speed if left say you have 512 down your downlaod speed is gonna be maxx 60 kb/s so if the upload have crap speed ect you may end up with 1 kb/s but try read here http://extratorrent.cc/forum/category/18/general+tutorials.html there is alot off help about gettign speed on downlaod ect
No avatar
Posted: Fri May 21, 2010 11:03
Author:
I have same problem thanks everyone for the advise I thought I was going mad lol
EMUworld avatar
Posted: Fri May 21, 2010 11:21
Author:
No problem..Enjoy downloading and have a happy stay..
Cheers..
Cell avatar
Posted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 17:22
Author: Site FriendET junkieET lover
I also have that same prob but you have to download it twice if it doesnt work in the first place then download it twice after that it works.
1, 2  [Next]
Page 1 of 2   [ 17 posts ]

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc4