Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: The.Remains.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Ghostbusters.2016.Extended.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Passengers.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Paterson.2016.1080p.WEB-DL.H264.AC3-EVO[EtHD]
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Rogue One - A Star Wars Story 2016 BluRay Remux AVC Multi DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Indiana.Jones.And.The.Last.Crusade.4K.HDR.HEVC.10bit.BT2020.DTS.HD-MA-VISIONPLUSHDR1000
View Torrent Info: Arsenal 2017 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon 2000 Multi 2160p UHD BluRay HEVC HDR Atmos 7.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Arrow.S05E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Survivor.S34E03.HDTV.x264-CROOKS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Blindspot.S02E16.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Designated.Survivor.S01E13.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Speed.(1994).1080p.BDRip.Dual.Audio.Org.DD.{Hindi.2.0 Eng.5.1}.-~{DOOMSDAY}~-
View Torrent Info: Running Shaadi (2017) Hindi 1CD DVDRip x264 AAC ESubs - Downloadhub
View Torrent Info: Moana 2016 720p BluRay Hindi DD 5.1 x264-SnowDoN
View Torrent Info: Sing (2016) 720p Blu-Ray x264 Dual-Audio [Hindi 5.1 Org DD - English] - maverick [Exclusive]
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Protect Yourself from Lawsuits and Fines!
Your IP Address is 54.145.148.103.   Location is United States
Your IP Address is visible to EVERYONE. Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN while torrenting!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Hide my IP address!

Vote To Keep One Of The Best U/l In The Game

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
[Prev]  1, 2
Page 2 of 2   [ 24 posts ]
AuthorMessage
ozi avatar
Posted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 08:27
Author: SuperAdmin
After consulting Dr Phill on this matter he came to the conclusion that you should continue doing what you do here BADASS
Dr Phil is know threatening to put you in a Mental home if you stop uploading
and nurse you so make the right decision you don't want Dr Phill taking your pulse
Cheer up M8 :)

01.jpg
02.jpg
ivosoro avatar
Posted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:44
Author:
Dear Badass;
I hope you will come back soon to do great U/L like only you are able to do.
It's easy to criticize for many people, I generally do not judge anyone because I'm nobody :))
See you soon here on ET the place where people can be :))
ivosoro
SaM avatar
Posted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:52
Author:
SaM
No way m8,u have been thrilling us with lovely uploads and members here do wait for ur uploads eagerly ...u cant do that to them...if u have a problem or as some said lack of motivation we will all motivate u by any mean u want but don't disappoint ur fans ...

rabbit avatar
Posted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:08
Author:
i dont think Badass gonna Stop U/L. hope he will be back with some stunning stuffs. Badass we all waiting for that :). dont disappoint us buddy..
Xclusive666 avatar
Posted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 20:37
Author: Blocked
Thanks to all who have posted so far let's keep it going i know we have more then 18 people
sparkygirl avatar
Posted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 22:21
Author: Site FriendET loverKittyGirlSun
hey badass hunni you are mr et and the site wont be the same without your uploads and you here so please come back and keep up with the great uploads and the other work you do here just to say nothing but luv and respect for ya hunni xx
mr866 avatar
Posted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 01:15
Author:
badass you cant leave us well i hope. anyway but if you do enjoy what ever you do in life man and thanks for all the killer u/l thank you for all the hard work you have ever done
No avatar
Posted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 03:04
Author:
If what I hear is correct, and I believe it is. Im not at all shocked that he wishes to leave.

when you gain no support from the guy above you and you have spoilt brats below you that dont take you seriously and run to daddy who cant say no when mummy can say no, you get an unwelcome feeling within.

when you feel you gain no support from the people that should matter and your getting crapped on from an almighty hieght from people that should infact be respectign your position and doing what you say and not flicking the bird at you and sniggering behidn your back like drugged up school kids thinking its cool to bully the unpopular kid, all that person wants to do is leave.

This guy is here to give job and bring everyone happiness with uploads and quality ones at that, yet I know personally what its like when you feel like even with the experince and "title" you so rightfully earned, to have people walk over you and you cant see anyway to sort it out becuase there is nobody else apart from the top guy who should be there to support you and back you up. Then yeah I fully support him to go to a fresh start in life. Gather his thoughts, gather back the energy and passion he once had and bring joy back to others that will trully appreciate what the guy does, and not have the heartache of idiots in the ranks below or above sticking to fingers at him , simply becuase some dont have the balls to respect his position or back him up when its needed.

many may not like what I am saying here, and I trully dont care. the truth is a bitch and hurts like hell when its to those that dont wanna hear it.
No avatar
Posted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 04:07
Author: Blocked
Well that sucks im gonna miss all those great ups everytime i dl your torrents i know the quality im geting before it is even done. and im also going to miss seeing ur avatar in comments i can stare at that ass all day lol please stay if not at least u know the ones that support you and we will miss you.
[Prev]  1, 2
Page 2 of 2   [ 24 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc3