View Torrent Info: Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 2017 NEW HDCAM x264 HQMic-CPG
View Torrent Info: Free Fire 2017 HDCAM x264-CPG
View Torrent Info: The.Fate.of.the.Furious.2017.HDTS.H264.AC3.HQ.Hive-CM8
View Torrent Info: The Boss Baby 2017 720p HD-TS x264 AC3-CPG
Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: Attack.of.the.Killer.Donuts.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Abbey.Grace.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: The Wolfman Legacy - Werewolf of London (1935) Xvid DvDRip [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Dont.Fuck.in.the.Woods.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Small Crimes (2017) NF - 720p WEBRiP - 850MB - ShAaNiG
View Torrent Info: Rogue One (2016) 720p BluRay x264 DTS Soup
View Torrent Info: Sold (2016) x264 DvDRip DDS 5.1 Esub -DDR
View Torrent Info: Voice.from.the.Stone.2017.720p.WEB-DL.H264.AC3-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: The Hunt For Red October 1990 1080p BluRay x264 TrueHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Sniper 1993 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Poltergeist 1982 1080p Bluray x264 Multi TrueHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Priest 2011 Multi BluRay 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Son.S01E05.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Training.Day.S01E10.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Samurai.Jack.S05E07.HDTV.x264-W4F[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Originals.S04E06.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Baahubali 2 (2017) DesiPDVD V2 1CDRIP x264 AAC 2.0 [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Dragon Hunter (2009) x264 720p UNCUT BluRay Eng Subs {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   English 5.1] Exclusive By DREDD
View Torrent Info: The Ghazi Attack (2017) - 1080p - BluRay - x264 - DTS - ESub - [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Vaishali (2011) HQ Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Use a VPN When Downloading Torrents!
Your IP Address is 54.167.215.35.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your torrent activity!  Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Get VPN Now for FREE!

Unable to download

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
AuthorMessage
No avatar
Posted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 17:18
Author:
Hi

I need some help please.

I have bitcomet installed and it works with torrents from other sites however this site seems to have more seeds and alot more files.

When I click on the download torrent link it takes me to another page with another link that then takes me back to the torrent file info page but the torrent does not produce itself in bitcomet or give me the option to save the torrent file.

I have tried it in different web browsers and the same happens - Is there something I am not doing correctly. (I hope I have explained it well enough)

Thanks
admin avatar
Posted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 18:05
Author:
admin
db_darryl wrote:
Hi

I need some help please.

I have bitcomet installed and it works with torrents from other sites however this site seems to have more seeds and alot more files.

When I click on the download torrent link it takes me to another page with another link that then takes me back to the torrent file info page but the torrent does not produce itself in bitcomet or give me the option to save the torrent file.

I have tried it in different web browsers and the same happens - Is there something I am not doing correctly. (I hope I have explained it well enough)

Thanks

Maybe you make something wrong? All works fine.
When you click on download you follow to download page. Here just Click on download button
download_info.gif
Thats all.
No avatar
Posted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 18:50
Author:
Still no joy

Looks like I will have to use other sites as this one simply wont work for me - thats a shame

Thanks for the help though
admin avatar
Posted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 15:08
Author:
admin
I dont understand what happend after you press Download button?
You must save .torrent file and after you will choose your bitcomet program to open .torrent file for download.
Thanks.
No avatar
Posted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 21:22
Author:
When I try to download the torrent it loads the page but a download button never appears. I have tried this in Firefox and IE but the same thing happens in both browsers. I've tried different things but I can't seem to get a download button to appear for me.
~Kelly22
admin avatar
Posted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 21:31
Author:
admin
kelly22 wrote:
When I try to download the torrent it loads the page but a download button never appears. I have tried this in Firefox and IE but the same thing happens in both browsers. I've tried different things but I can't seem to get a download button to appear for me.
~Kelly22

This button will shown after 11 second.
You must see Timer that count down seconds.
After 0 it will show you download button.
Thanks
slinkyste avatar
Posted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 04:11
Author:
I have noticed sometimes that the Download button does'nt appear straight away, so you must be patient and wait a max of 11 seconds then it will show.

hope this helps
Ste
8)
admin avatar
Posted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 14:55
Author:
admin
If you are VIP member you will see just download button without counter :roll:
No avatar
Posted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 01:45
Author:
I am also having the same problem, I click on the download link, it then says that the download button will appear after 12 seconds but nothing happens. What can I do?
admin avatar
Posted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 12:07
Author:
admin
RAVEGENERATOR wrote:
I am also having the same problem, I click on the download link, it then says that the download button will appear after 12 seconds but nothing happens. What can I do?

It`s very strange. What browser you use? What Operating System?
No avatar
Posted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 00:45
Author:
I am using AOL. I managed to download a torrent once but never since.
No avatar
Posted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 03:16
Author:
Something I have noticed is this:

Where the download button is supposed to be for me, normally does not show the download button (sometimies it shows) but when it does not show, I will put my cursor where the download button is supposed to be and it shows there is a link there, so I click the blank spot and it starts downloading for me.
No avatar
Posted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 07:44
Author:
I have the same problem, I wait for 12 seconds, but no download button. I also searched for a hidden button, but to no avail. Looks like a good site, would like to share some of my aresenal.
admin avatar
Posted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 10:12
Author:
admin
METALDAVE wrote:
I have the same problem, I wait for 12 seconds, but no download button. I also searched for a hidden button, but to no avail. Looks like a good site, would like to share some of my aresenal.

What browser you use? Check for JavaScript enabled please. We must find reason bcos in most browsers and most peoples dont have this problem.
Please help us to solve this problem bcos we cant see it. You will get VIP membership for assistance.

Thanks.
kryten77 avatar
Posted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 19:13
Author:
Are you using the AOL supplied browser because this seriously affects your browsing abilities. It monitors and also limits what you can/cant do online.
Better to just use Firefox and get the best the web has to offer without the hassle of AOL (Big Brother ) watching you

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc4