[Tutorial] How to setup Sandboxie
You need to install sandboxie.
Alright after installing, it's time to change the settings for your sandboxie.
1. After installation completes, there'll be a small yellow box icon on your taskbar.(If there's none, try restarting your PC first after installation completes).
Right Click on the yellow box(sandboxie icon)>Show Window
2. A new window will appear which looks like this:
3. Now, RIGHT CLICK on the 'Sandboxed DefaultBox' like the pic show below:
4.After u click the 'Sandboxed defaultBox', a new window will appear as shown below
Look for the 'Delete' box>Invocation & tick the option 'automatically delete contents of sandbox'
5. Now you're done setting up sandboxie, it's time to learn how to use it.
How To Use SandBoxie:
Alright, when you've downloaded a torrent, this is how you check that torrent by using sandboxie.
1. Open the downloaded torrent folder, when u see the setup file/.exe file, right click>run sandboxed.
2. When u do that, notice that your sandboxie icon on the taskbar will change from all yellow to yellow with RED DOTS in it.
3. Right Click on that sandboxie icon on your taskbar, and click 'SHOW WINDOW'. A new window will pop out, and it'll be something like this:
OK, the above image, states that ONLY 1 process is running, and that is the daemontools4303-lite.exe. This shows that the application downloaded is clean, cause there are no other visible process(.exe) running.
Now, this is an example of a bad/infected setup:
Credits to KK