View Torrent Info: Wanted (2008) 720p BluRay x264 DTS Soup
View Torrent Info: Get.Out.2017.720p.HC.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Rings.2017.1080p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Hacker.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: SWORD MASTER 2016 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 5.1 Subs -DDR
View Torrent Info: Savage.Dog.2017.BLURAY.1080p.x264.DTSHD5.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: The.Age.of.Shadows.2016.Multi.BluRay.1080p.AVC.DTS-HD.MA5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: WALL-E (2008) 1080p BluRay x264 AC3 Soup
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: UFC Fight Night 108 WEB-DL H264 Fight-BB
View Torrent Info: The.Son.S01E04.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Samurai.Jack.S05E06.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Training.Day.S01E09.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Norm Of The North (2016) x264 720p BluRay Eng Subs {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   English 5.1] Exclusive By DREDD
View Torrent Info: Oh My Friend (2011) 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Krishnam Vande Jagadgurum (2012) 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Vinnaithaandi Varuvaayaa (2010) 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Stop Government from Tracking Your Torrenting!
Your IP Address is 54.159.73.215.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your internet activity! Hide your IP and LOCATION with a VPN
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
HIDE ME NOW

Rules

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4  [Next]
Page 3 of 4   [ 53 posts ]
AuthorMessage
Dirk_Diggler avatar
Posted: Wed May 19, 2010 17:45
Author:
crazzybich wrote:
Well in that case fuck you and your rules

holy Fuk thats the funniest shit ive seen all day... Only on ET.. The never ending Party :P
karakurachow avatar
Posted: Wed May 19, 2010 17:46
Author: Site Friend
Dirk_Diggler wrote:
crazzybich wrote:

holy Fuk thats the funniest shit ive seen all day... Only on ET.. The never ending Party :P

lol dirk
No avatar
Posted: Wed May 19, 2010 17:48
Author: Blocked
crazzybich wrote:
It is amazing how stupid some people can be. do you walk into a school and talk like that?
All you need to do is develop some common sense. respect others and you will be respected.
your warning would have been cleared in a couple of days. but now that u posted that you will be banned.
SUCKS TO BE YOU!
karakurachow avatar
Posted: Wed May 19, 2010 17:49
Pirate81176 wrote:
crazzybich wrote:
It is amazing how stupid some people can be. do you walk into a school and talk like that?
All you need to do is develop some common sense. respect others and you will be respected.
your warning would have been cleared in a couple of days. but now that u posted that you will be banned.
SUCKS TO BE YOU!

lol her names explains all !! No more comments
Dirk_Diggler avatar
Posted: Wed May 19, 2010 17:52
Author:
Typical woman..dont get her way and get all Bi-polar... No offence ladies! I love all of you :P
crazzybich avatar
Posted: Wed May 19, 2010 18:12
Author:
ok first of all im only 13 and second im not bipolar. third fuck all of you i have to have a warning for 5 days for saying fuck in a comment.
geordieboy1979 avatar
Posted: Wed May 19, 2010 20:16
Author:
you need to learn some respect if your only 13 girl oh your parents must be so proud!!! now keep it up and your gone this is be a great and friendly place to be if you bide by the rules.. now chill out and enjoy the site ..
No avatar
Posted: Wed May 19, 2010 20:23
your clearly did not understand rules thats why you have a warning from comment
Xclusive666 avatar
Posted: Wed May 19, 2010 21:22
Sigh dont know why this topic is still open and to dirk first rule is READ i never made up any rules nor did i warn or ban anybody nor did i tell anyone else to but my prediction did come true(:
karakurachow avatar
Posted: Wed May 19, 2010 21:24
Xclusive666 wrote:
Sigh dont know why this topic is still open and to dirk first rule is READ i never made up any rules nor did i warn or ban anybody nor did i tell anyone else to but my prediction did come true(:

lmao
Dirk_Diggler avatar
Posted: Wed May 19, 2010 21:35
Author:
karakurachow wrote:
Xclusive666 wrote:

lmao

LMFAO... long live this topic!
karakurachow avatar
Posted: Wed May 19, 2010 21:37
LOL Dirk seems like u r enjoyin it !!
instaclone avatar
Posted: Wed May 19, 2010 22:07
some more stupid frivolous bull crap...lmfao and i do have a ? why is swearing a 5 day warning and peeps that do far more wrong get less? just wondering
No avatar
Posted: Wed May 19, 2010 22:50
Author:
I was suppose to post this yesterday, but apparently I was banned.

...So the lynching has already began - as was predicted.

It was funny. I was browsing the site and my eyes caught the chat box. People are talking about me haha. Calling me names. Saying things about me they have no knowledge of. Saying things I did, where I have no recollection of doing. You couldn't miss the pattern. One member telling a friend then that friend told an Admin then told to another member then to another name in authority, the next thing you know, my events kept piling up. Then I was banned. One person even PMed another redname (who banned me) that he PMed me to stop making such comments and that (according to him) I answered yes I won't do it. Hmmm kacucarachow, was there such a PM? Here is the PM we exchanged. I'm sure I'm not the only one who can read, but isn't our exchange pleasant enough to be considered civilized? :) Then when I made my negative criticism to a redname, and then people started lynching, you immediately joined the mob.
______
Here is our PM exchange.
Previous message by kacucarachow
http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/2214423/PAPRIKA+-+2006+DVDrip+DD5.1+%5Blta%2C+rus%2C+eng+AZsubs%5D.mkv.html

if u r not gettin ENG audio then can't u manage with the subs ??
There was one more tht fifn't get the proper audio.
Wll i think u shld d/l & use VLC player.coz it's gives my proper audio as well as subs.

My answer: :) I already have 2 other versions with Eng subs. Thought yours had english audio so I downloaded it. Anyway, no worries and thanks. Yours had better video than the ones I had.
______

Why only now do these people start digging up my comments? Why didn't you inform me the moment I made those comments so we could talk about it? Is it because (again) an ordinary member gave a negative criticism to a redname? :) Let's face it, if it was the other way around, I wouldn't even be posting this topic. It would be +5s after +5s, with reviews like "we love you", "please don't go", "good you set him straight" ...etc :). One member even said, that since I'm just an ordinary member, my opinion here at ET doesn't really matter. So it's like a triangle then, where the few who are in power are the ones on top, while the ordinary majority are the ones at the bottom? Wouldn't it be wiser to listen to what the majority has to say? But that's not the case here, isn't it? Most are scared. One can't make an honest comment even if they are right. If you do, you'll be standing in front of a firing squad. So people just pleases them to be in their good side, instead.

If one uploads a mislabeled, password protected, virus infected, misinformed, fake or...etc torrent. Would you consider that as flaming as well? He flamed all the people who downloaded it. lol

I've read the rules. I've read them even before I became a member. You see, the rules can be very tricky. It applies to all fields. Even in real life. To interpret and implement them would be such a pain. Interpreting the rules by the letter would mean banning almost everyone here. Wouldn't you agree? That's why there are a number of level headed (and smart) people in authority who take such big responsibility that everything wouldn't result to chaos. If I may quote someone else, they use their "better judgement". ;)

I'm actually happy with this post. Atleast it caught the interest of a number of people.

Xclussive666, I'm actually surprised. You never gave me a warning or a ban. The person who I gave a negative criticism gave me a +5 review and welcomed me here at ET, instead. Ahhh, there is hope after all.

Btw, sorry for using you :). I was doing a certain test. You just provided the right formula for my test.

To the one who created this account for me, I'm sorry if I disappointed you.

This will be my last post. I might (will) get banned permanently after all.
No avatar
Posted: Wed May 19, 2010 23:15
Quote:
Audio: Jap - 6Ch AAC 48000Hz / Eng (professional, not duplicate) - 6Ch AAC 48000Hz ~ 200 kbps
clearly state its jap and not english sound never have state its english

Quote:
I've read the rules. I've read them even before I became a member. You see, the rules can be very tricky. It applies to all fields. Even in real life. To interpret and implement them would be such a pain. Interpreting the rules by the letter would mean banning almost everyone here. Wouldn't you agree? That's why there are a number of level headed (and smart) people in authority who take such big responsibility that everything wouldn't result to chaos. If I may quote someone else, they use their "better judgement". ;)

and rules clearly state
Quote:
Comments for torrents
Please try to post comments for all torrents you download. This will help members find clean and trusted torrents and avoid downloading fakes/virus/spam

DISALLOWED:
- Bad/dirty words. Especial to any of our members
- External links to promote other torrent sites or links that are not related to torrents, html tags
- Excessive repeating of one or more words for example "fake fake fake". Anyone can understand from a single word, we are not retarded, so don't be annoying
- Posting comments about torrent quality without actually downloading them, so do NOT post FAKE or VIRUS if you're not sure first
- Any bad/dirty words to the uploaders or their torrents as they take their time and effort to upload and seed for you, so respect them
- Aggressive behavior,foul language,political slurs,racial & religious remarks and/or flaming in comments are not tolerated, if you feel quality is in a certain manner compromised then fine but don't get out of line

HINTS:
- Posting comments will increase your site reputation

RULES VIOLATION:
- You can and will be warned by any of our Super Admins/Admins/Almost Admins
Multiple warnings will result to a timed ban from 10 min to 5 days. Evil behaviour and regular rules
violations can be a reason for your account to be blocked
Quote:
But that's not the case here, isn't it? Most are scared. One can't make an honest comment even if they are right. If you do, you'll be standing in front of a firing squad. So people just pleases them to be in their good side, instead.
ofc you can if you follow the rules made my the site admin the owner off this site

but some uploaders probaly cant take thx quallity 2/2 if they think its 10/10 this is generaly i talking about not this torrent we talk about now

Quote:
Flaming other members not allowed, Especially a site Admin
yes that is why their name is red!
WTF NO WAY its not about being a admin or a normal member flaming a member or a admin its the same not about being a admin so admin member uploader ect goes for them all no flaming nothing to do with Especially a site Admin flaming goes to no matter what rank on the site you are were all the same at the end off the day
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4  [Next]
Page 3 of 4   [ 53 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc2