Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: The.Space.Between.Us.2017.HC.HDRip.XViD.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Walk.of.Fame.2017.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: All.Nighter.2017.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Bokeh.2017.HDRip.XViD-ETRG
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Resident.Evil.The.Final.Chapter.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Paterson.2016.720p.BluRay.X264-AMIABLE[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Dark Skies (2013) 720p BluRay x264 DTS Soup
View Torrent Info: Split.2016.1080p.HC.HDRip.X264.AC3-EVO[EtHD]
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.1080p.BluRay.x264-GECKOS[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Sin City 2005 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 Subs -DDR
View Torrent Info: The Uninvited 2009 Multi 1080p Bluray x264 TrueHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Double Team 1997 1080p Bluray x264 DTS 5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Blacklist.Redemption.S01E05.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Last.Kingdom.S02E02.HDTV.x264-MTB[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Greys.Anatomy.S13E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Arrow.S05E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Hidden Figures (2016) 720p BRRip Hindi DD 5.1Ch - Eng DD 5.1Ch ~ PyZ
View Torrent Info: Children of War (2014) DVDRIP x264 AAC 5.1 ESub [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Tube (2003) UNCUT 720p DVDRip x264 Eng Subs [Dual Audio] [Hindi 2.0 - Korean 2.0] Exclusive By -=!Dr.STAR!=-
View Torrent Info: Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (2016) 720p BluRay Hindi DD 5.1Ch - Eng DD 5.1Ch ~ PyZ
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Protect Yourself from Lawsuits and Fines!
Your IP Address is 54.211.238.44.   Location is United States
Your IP Address is visible to EVERYONE. Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN while torrenting!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Hide my IP address!

Rockstar says: "Bad Parents Buy Our Games for Kids"

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
AuthorMessage
SuRi avatar
Posted: Sat May 22, 2010 10:50
Author: Site FriendTrue LoveETRG
,N-D-248377-3.jpg

Rockstar Games lashes out at parents who purchase its M-rated games for children.

Rockstar Games recently came out and spoke against parents who purchase its games for their children. The retaliation comes at the heels of its latest release, Red Dead Redemption, now heading to stores worldwide. Like most of Rockstar's games, Red Dead Redemption is rated "M" for violence, language, drug use, and other adult content. And like the games preceding it, Rockstar will undoubtedly receive flak for the content despite its ratings, even from parents.

Is it any wonder the developer/publisher comes out with guns blazing? The argument clearly gets tiring after a while. "Our games are not designed for young people," said Rockstar's Lazlow in an interview. "If you're a parent and buy one of our games for your child, you're a terrible parent. We design games for adults because we're adults. There's a lot of kids games out there that we're not interested in playing. Just like you enjoy watching movies and TV shows with adult themes and language and violence, that's the kind of thing we seek to produce."

He made an interesting comparison to the retired HBO TV series, The Sopranos, saying the show earned numerous awards even though it was a gritty crime drama filled with excessive violence, language, and strong sexual content. He pointed out that--if the same material was applied to an electronic format called a video game--certain organizations "are all up in arms." Does he make a good point? Certainly. It's also an indication that the general adult consumer may still view games as toys rather than forms of art.

But that perspective may finally be changing. "I think ever since GTA IV came out and there were such rave reviews by major publications saying that this is actually art the restrictions about being politically correct have largely fallen away."
ic3m4l3 avatar
Posted: Sat May 22, 2010 11:44
Author:
well they hav got a point but they are only bitchin tio be in the rite camp they make the worst games out ther i.e the gta series!!!and yeh i wud never buy my child a adult game i mean wtf thes that game wer u actualy rape sum1 i mean thats fukd up

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc2