H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Cars.2006.720p.BluRay.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Sing.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Vengeance.A.Love.Story.2017.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Moana.2016.BluRay.1080p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Hidden Figures 2016 Multi 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Passengers 2016 Multi UHD BluRay 2160p HEVC HDR10 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Dont Kill It 2016 BluRay 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Warriors Gate 2016 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: DCs.Legends.of.Tomorrow.S02E16.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Flash.2014.S03E18.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: NCIS.S14E19.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: NCIS.New.Orleans.S03E19.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Running Shaadi 2017 x264 DvDRip AC3 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.1080p.BRRip.x264.Turkish.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham 2001 Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna 2006 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Use a VPN When Downloading Torrents!
Your IP Address is 54.158.86.243.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your torrent activity!  Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Get VPN Now for FREE!

Openbittorrent Tracker

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
AuthorMessage
ihatespys avatar
Posted: Sun May 23, 2010 17:12
Author:
Should we even use this one anymore since it was forced to shut down, least I hope you all read that news? Just curious.
No avatar
Posted: Sun May 23, 2010 17:56
Author:
I really wish people would use less trackers. everyone wants a bunch of trackers to make their upload look like it has thousands of seeds.
W1ck3d1nt3ntz avatar
Posted: Sun May 23, 2010 18:46
Author: Site Friend
10 trackers or less is a decent amount. Personal preference is 2-4. People that add 30 or better trackers I find redundant. That's just a warning letter waiting to happen. Anyways, suggestion would be to deep-six openbittorrent and use the new exodus tracker. I'll list below.

Stop using:

http://tracker.openbittorrent.com/announce

Use This Instead:
http://exodus.1337x.org/announce
ic3m4l3 avatar
Posted: Sun May 23, 2010 22:10
Author:
SUM DUDE TODAY 189 TRACKERS THATS THE MOST IVE SEEN PSY?U?
ihatespys avatar
Posted: Mon May 24, 2010 00:21
Author:
I don't use that many I have like 5 tops, I just seen that tracker went down and figured I would ask about it.
aSBo avatar
Posted: Mon May 24, 2010 01:02
Author: Site FriendKitty
W1ck3d1nt3ntz wrote:

So... W1ck is "openbittorrent" tracker dead for ever ? If so i`ll take it out of my current list for sure m8.. aSBo :)

My Current List

http://exodus.1337x.org/announce

http://nemesis.1337x.org/announce

http://tracker.openbittorrent.com/announce

http://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce

udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com/announce

udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
Cell avatar
Posted: Thu May 27, 2010 17:56
Author: Site FriendET junkieET lover
Thats a nice info there will surely stop using openbittorent now as it is offline.
reno.99999 avatar
Posted: Thu May 27, 2010 18:25
Author:
Yes open bit show up on torrent client as not able to connect target computer says NO....so I would take that from your list I have done same
thetazzzz avatar
Posted: Thu May 27, 2010 22:06
Author:
You might what to look at this you might need to translate it because its in Russian http://www.openbittorrent.kg/
sam_code4u avatar
Posted: Thu May 27, 2010 22:11
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET loverSuperman
the site states:-

OpenBitTorrent - an open source project Tracker

OpenBitTorrent is free (free) BitTorrent tracker for anyone. OpenBitTorrent is free (free) BitTorrent tracker for anyone. Wherever you are, you do not need to register and download or torrent indexing, all you need - is to enter a URL OpenBitTorrent in your torrent file. Wherever you are, you do not need to register and download or torrent indexing, all you need - is to enter a URL OpenBitTorrent in your torrent file.

How it works How it works

When you create a torrent file, the application itself will ask you to address tracker. When you create a torrent file, the application itself will ask you to address tracker. Then just enter the tracker URL in OpenBitTorrent. Then just enter the tracker URL in OpenBitTorrent.

http://tracker.openbittorrent.kg:2710/announce
http://tracker.openbittorrent.kg:2710/announce
udp://tracker.openbittorrent.kg: 2710/announce
udp://tracker.openbittorrent.kg: 2710/announce

Why use the tracker OpenBitTorrent? Why use the tracker OpenBitTorrent?

In Kyrgyzstan, there is no open, independent, stable trackers. In Kyrgyzstan, there is no open, independent, stable trackers. Most of the trackers, which can be used publicly - are unstable, or in any way connected with BitTorrent index site. Most of the trackers, which can be used publicly - are unstable, or in any way connected with BitTorrent index site. They felt the need to create a free, not bound, stable bittorrent tracker. They felt the need to create a free, not bound, stable bittorrent tracker.

Why need an open BitTorrent Tracker? Why need an open BitTorrent Tracker?

There are many reasons, most significant are described below: There are many reasons, most significant are described below:

Do you want to distribute only one or a few torrent files, and do not know how to run the tracker. You want to distribute only one or a few torrent files, and does not know how to run the tracker. Or simply do not want clutter in your tracker for multiple torrent files. Or simply do not want clutter in your tracker for multiple torrent files.

Most people do not have their own servers. Most people do not have their own servers. They just have a place in various blogs, sites, etc. They just have a place in various blogs, sites, etc. and no resources to run its tracker. and no resources to run its tracker.

Many people have limited space on their blogs / forums / web-hosting, so if you want to send large files, BitTorrent - a great choice! Many people have limited space on their blogs / forums / web hosting, so if you want to send large files, BitTorrent - is a great choice! You do not have to go through the hassle of running their own Serer. You do not have to go through the hassle of running their own Serer. More and more people will have access to this technology! More and more people will have access to this technology!

Can I remove info_hash a tracker? Can I remove info_hash a tracker?

Short answer: NO. Short answer: NO.

Long answer: "No, because of several reasons." Long answer: "No, because of several reasons." We are not a company, we do not have staff that can handle requests throughout the day. We are not a company, we do not have staff that can handle requests throughout the day. We are a non-profit organization relying on donations to continue. We are a non-profit organization relying on donations to continue. Our software solution does not contain any way to lock the keys info_hash, registered on the tracker. Our software solution does not contain any way to lock the keys info_hash, registered on the tracker. Implementation of such a function will cost time and money, as well as the hardware upgrade the server. Implementation of such a function will cost time and money, as well as the hardware upgrade the server. But as always with open projects that are funded through donations, if you want to offer the functionality and are willing to pay for this development, we are ready to listen. But as always with open projects that are funded through donations, if you want to offer the functionality and are willing to pay for this development, we are ready to listen.

Explanations for those who send notice DMCA takedown: Explanations for those who send notice DMCA takedown:

* We do not have any content. We do not have any content.
* We are not site BitTorrent, we only tracker and can not see what content is in one way or another info_hash. We are not site BitTorrent, we are just the tracker and can not see what content is behind one or another info_hash.
* We have not found any whatsoever torrent files. We have not found any whatsoever torrent files.
* We can not give you any IP-address - the software is not supported. We can not give you any IP-address - the software is not supported.
* We can not verify the claim, if we have no data, except info_hash. We can not verify the claim, if we have no data, except info_hash.
* We can not lock the keys info_hash, registered on the tracker. We can not lock the keys info_hash, registered on the tracker.
* We do not have any records and are not able to trace the previous connection. We do not have any records and do not have the ability to trace the previous connection. At it's just not enough drive and resources in the world (at least on the basis of our existing funds). At it's just not enough drive and resources in the world (at least on the basis of our existing funds).
* And most importantly, this is no time. And most importantly, this is no time.

So what to do if you are the owner of content? So what to do if you are the owner of content? Contact the owners of the site, where you can download a torrent, and politely ask them to delete the list and. Torrent file (we think it is the most efficient method)! Contact the owners of the site, where you can download a torrent, and politely ask them to remove the list, and. Torrent file (we think it is the most efficient method)!

You mentioned grants, how can I help? You mentioned grants, how can I help?

If you want to help financially to pay for the feed stations and servers, if you have the programming skills that you think may be necessary to ensure that this project evolved, please contact us at: [email protected] If you want to help financially to pay for the feed stations and servers, if you have the programming skills that you think may be necessary to ensure that this project evolved, please contact us at: [email protected]

(Or maybe you've even providers who thinks: "Hey, BitTorrent tracker, which sounds so much fun, I want something he would have been to me!" Good choice, a few megabits of free channels, free server, and you would like free us to host, and may be then the words "we love you" will be here on this site! =) =)) (Or maybe you've even providers who thinks: "Hey, BitTorrent Tracker, which sounds so much fun, I want something he would have been to me! "Good choice, a few megabits of free channels, free server, and you would like free us to host, and may be then the words" we love you "will appear here on the site =) =))

What to do if something went wrong and the tracker is not working? What to do if something went wrong and the tracker is not working?

First of all, wait 6 hours. First of all, wait 6 hours. If the time for it did not work, then please send an e-mail e-mail address [email protected], where the report, with any IP-address you are trying to connect. If the time for it did not work, then please send an e-mail e-mail address [email protected], where the report, with any IP-address you are trying to connect. If you can ping the server, and you know what a traceroute, then turn their findings into a letter In case if you can ping the server, and you know what a traceroute, then turn their findings in a letter
nibbler3000 avatar
Posted: Fri May 28, 2010 05:56
Author:
thanks for the post thanks for the post
aSBo avatar
Posted: Fri May 28, 2010 09:28
Author: Site FriendKitty
reno.99999 wrote:
Yes open bit show up on torrent client as not able to connect target computer says NO....so I would take that from your list I have done same blah! blah! blah!

Thanks reno I have now too bruv :)

Sam thanks for your copy & paste input even though none of it helped anyone ya lop pot LMFAO ;0)

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc2