Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Moana.2016.BluRay.1080p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Assassins.Creed.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: From.a.House.on.Willow.Street.2016.720p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Hunt for the WinderPeople 2016 Multi  Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Bitter Harvest (Holodomor) - Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Bad Santa-2 2016 Multi UHD 2160p BluRay HEVC SDR DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: The.Chamber.2016.BluRay.1080p.x264.DTSHD5.1-DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Samurai.Jack.S05E03.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Ghost.Adventures.S14E01.Stone.Lion.Inn.HDTV.x264-SPASM
View Torrent Info: The.Originals.S04E02.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Ransom.S01E11.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Ho Mann Jahaan (2016) TVRIP 1CDRIP x264 AAC [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Trapped (2017) DesiPDVD 1CDRIP x264 AAC [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Fantastic.Beasts.And.Where.To.Find.Them.(2016).1080p.BDRip.Dual.Audio.Org.BD.{Hindi.5.1 Eng.5.1}.-~{DOOMSDAY}~-
View Torrent Info: Moana.(2016).1080p.BDRip.Dual.Audio.Org.BD.{Hindi.5.1 Eng.5.1}.-~{DOOMSDAY}~-
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Protect Yourself from Lawsuits and Fines!
Your IP Address is 54.157.226.227.   Location is United States
Your IP Address is visible to EVERYONE. Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN while torrenting!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Hide my IP address!

.:::. How to Convert Video DVD (or music DVD) to AVI/WMV/MP4 or other Video formats .:::.

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
1, 2  [Next]
Page 1 of 2   [ 17 posts ]
AuthorMessage
SuRi avatar
Posted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 14:41
Author: Site FriendTrue LoveETRG
You need a DVD Ripper Tool to convert your DVD to AVI or some other video format files,

The following softwares meet your need :

(1)WinX DVD Ripper
(2)WinX DVD Ripper Platinum

As you know original DVD ac3-5.1 surround audio has the high quality experience than mp3 audio, so if you rip dvd to avi we recommend choose original AC3 surround audio. there are 3 software for your choice: "DVD to AVI" , "DVD Ripper" and "DVD Ripper Platinum" .

Step by step how to use WinX DVD ripper rip dvd to avi with original ac3 surround audio :

1. Download the software "WinX DVD Ripper" or "WinX DVD Ripper Platinum", if you are sure you only want to convert DVD to AVI you can choose the "Alldj DVD To AVI Converter" .

2. Install and run the software . Load DVD from DVD Disc click the "Disc" button . or if you have copied the DVD to youar hard disk, you can click the "path" button to find your source dvd folder. then , the software will analyse the DVD and list all the DVD title .

User guide step by step :

1. Run the DVD Ripper software, load DVD from DVD disc or DVD folder from your hard disk.

2. Choose the DVD title. (generally, the software will choose the main tilte automatic).

3. Choose DVD audio and subtitle language.

4. Set the begin and end time (defult, it will convert all the title time, so if you need extract part of the dvd you just set the begin time and end time).

5. If you have other especial requirement you can adjust all the other output parameters, such as Audio Format, Video Format, video frame rate, video quality, and video resolution (width and height).

6. Click the Start button to start the conversion job.

ripper_guid_pic.gif

ripper_platinum_dvd_to_avi.jpg

FAQ:

Q: How to extract a picture from DVD?

A: After you load the DVD, choose the DVD tilte, you can drag the time button or set the Start Time box to picture point. Then click the button under preview box .

Q: How to disable the subtitle in the output file?

A: Just choose the "Disable" in the Subtitle drop down box.

Q: What's the "Video Quality"?

A: The Video Quality is the output file video bitrate, 1500 kbps is a good choice if you need a good image quality. increase the video quality will increase the output file size, reduce the video quality will reduce the output file size. 1500 kbps will output a file size about 2GB with 3 hours movie (720x404 image size).

Q: How to increase the output file sound volume ?

A: Just drag the Volume slide bar.

Q: What's the "output image setting" "video resolution" , and how to keep image aspect ratio ?

A: As you know, general, the DVD image size is : 720x480 (NTSC DVD) or 720x576 (Pal DVD), they are all not the standard DVD image aspect ratio. When you watch the DVD on TV or PC, it will be resized to 16:9 (720x404) or 4:3 (720x540) to keep the aspect ratio.

So, maybe you find the problem, the original DVD image size is not what you are watch on TV and PC. when you rip the movie out you need to resize the image and keep image aspect ratio, our DVD ripper will do it for you automatic, many other company's dvd ripper will lost the image aspect ratio.

You can adjust the video resolution to set the output image size.
There are 3 choice for your needs:
1: Original Size and Keep Aspect Ratio . this option will output the Original DVD Image Size (automatic keep aspect ratio, and you can't adjust the width and height).
2: Custom Size and Keep Aspect Ratio (default setting). this option will let you adjust the image width, and the software will calculate the height to keep the DVD image aspect ratio.
3: Custom Size with Custom Aspect Ratio. this option will NOT calculate the width and height, so you can adjust the width and height number, but maybe you will lost the image aspect ratio in the output file.

WinX DVD Ripper Platinum User Guide

WinX DVD Ripper Platinum, professional DVD ripper software, could help you rip any DVDs to AVI, MOV, WMV, MPEG, MP4, PSP, Apple iPhone, iPod, iTouch, Apple TV, iPad, Mobile phone, etc. And 1:1 DVD copy offers you the best DVD backup solution.

This user guide includes three parts:

1. How to rip and convert DVD to popular video formats and portable devices?

2. How to copy DVD to hard drive with original video, audio and subtitles?

3. Other useful tips.

4. Product FAQ
How to rip DVD to popular video formats and portable devices?

* Step 1: Download WinX DVD Ripper Platinum. Launch the program and import the DVD. You can load from DVD driver by clicking "DVD Disc" or from DVD folder by clicking "DVD Path".

step1-dvd-ripper-pt.jpg

# Step 2: Select the output format as you wish, like DVD to AVI, DVD to WMV, DVD to MPEG, DVD to iPod, DVD to iPhone.
# Step 3: Define video and audio parameters to customize video quality, like resolution, and frame rate, etc. (Optional).

step2-dvd-ripper-pt.jpg

# Step 4: Click "Browse" button in output setting area and select a destination folder to save your converted video.
# Step 5: Start ripping. You can view the conversion progress and are able to cancel the converting process at anytime.

step3-dvd-ripper-pt.jpg

How to copy DVD with original video, audio and subtitles?

Choose the destination folder and click "Start". Then you can successfully copy your DVD to PC with original video, audio and subtitles in a few minutes.

step4-dvd-ripper-pt.jpg

Other Useful Tips :

1. Choose the subtitle if you need. The subtitle is disabled by default.

2. Trim video segment to convert by dragging slide bar under video preview window or setting "Start time" and "End time".

3. Select "Use High Quality Engine" for better image quality.

4. Set "CPU Core Use".

5. Choose "Use Advanced De-interlace Accelerator".

6. Use "Intelligent A/V Synchronizer".

7. Choose "Run as Safe Mode". This feature is useful when you encounter error message "Conversion Completed, Completed Code: -1!" Converting under Safe Mode takes a little more time, but it can effectively solve the problem.

Credit: Tabsman
frente avatar
Posted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 16:12
Author:
W0w! Thanks surendra! That's the one i've been looking for! . .
SuRi avatar
Posted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 05:02
WelCome frente :)
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 20:41
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
Many thanks for a great Tutorial.will give it a try.
Only issue with it tho is the links you have put in to outside sites,the platinum version can be d/loaded here on ET.

WinX DVD Ripper Platinum v5.7.2
EMUworld avatar
Posted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 13:53
Author:
Thnx for the gr8 post.
smile.gif
No avatar
Posted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 15:12
Author:
This is one i've been using for awhile now - I highly recommend purchasing (do newbie's words count for anything, lol?) but....i've been having trouble ripping certain movies - Star Trek, Alice in Wonderland, and Shutter Island - anyone else have any luck with these?
SuRi avatar
Posted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 16:34
NothingOriginal55 u need a software called "DVD Decrypter" n ya check ur PM also :)
EvolutiOn avatar
Posted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 18:17
Author:
thanks a lot bro
netuserlla avatar
Posted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 17:41
Author:
Hello. I realize this is an older thread, but I use dvd shrink, to rip out the .vob files, and suggest vobtoavi converter. its very simplistic for noobies. WWW.CONVERTVOBTOAVI.COM.
GoFool avatar
Posted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 03:54
Author:
I want to ask about dinterlacing as I have a dvd files for Batman The Animated Series but it's really hard for me to encode them because it keeps interlacing the video file whenever I try to encode it in any format.
Plz help me.
HB911 avatar
Posted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 04:59
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET lovermenSun
GoFool you can try HandBrake or even VLC to deinterlace, both are easy to use
mickjapa108 avatar
Posted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:34
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET loverSuperman
Can anyone link me to a Good easy to use, CD Ripper
I seem to have lost mine & cant even remember what its
called.LOL

ozi avatar
Posted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:55
Author: SuperAdmin
mickjapa108 wrote:
Can anyone link me to a Good easy to use, CD Ripper
I seem to have lost mine & cant even remember what its
called.LOL

to do what rip music cd to mp3 etc..?
mickjapa108 avatar
Posted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 13:01
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET loverSuperman
Yea osi
.mp3 will be fine as the CD is Lecture,
dose not require ,flac
sorry for not being clear.
ozi avatar
Posted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 13:06
Author: SuperAdmin
mickjapa108 wrote:
Yea osi
.mp3 will be fine as the CD is Lecture,
dose not require ,flac
sorry for not being clear.

Format Factory
http://www.pcfreetime.com

select the ROM/DEVICE/CD/DVD
easy to use
1, 2  [Next]
Page 1 of 2   [ 17 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc1