H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Split.2016.FULL.NEW.SOURCE.1080p.HC.HDTV.x264.AAC-SHOWSCEN
View Torrent Info: Paterson.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Dont.Kill.It.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: The.Chamber.2016.BluRay.1080p.x264.DTSHD5.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Gladiator 2000 Paramount Re-Issue Blu-ray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Resident Evil The Final Chapter 2016 Multi 1080pBluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.1080p.BluRay.x264-GECKOS[EtHD]
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Blacklist.Redemption.S01E05.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Last.Kingdom.S02E02.HDTV.x264-MTB[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Greys.Anatomy.S13E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Arrow.S05E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The Salesman (Forushande) 2016 Multi 1080p Blu-ray x264 DTSHD 5.1 MSubs-DDR
View Torrent Info: GANTZ:0 2016 BluRay 1080p x264 JPN DTSHD 5.1 ESub-DDR
View Torrent Info: Pandora.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Hidden Figures (2016) 720p BRRip Hindi DD 5.1Ch - Eng DD 5.1Ch ~ PyZ
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Protect Yourself from Lawsuits and Fines!
Your IP Address is 54.147.212.173.   Location is United States
Your IP Address is visible to EVERYONE. Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN while torrenting!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Hide my IP address!

Articles found about ET

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
AuthorMessage
mork_blasphemy avatar
Posted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 16:01
Author:
I made this topic cause I found a nice review about ET,with an enterview with ET respectable admin and everything,and I found it very good,so here it is,and I invite everyone to post other stuff you find around the web about ET ,here in this post,and I'm sure you'll find only nice stuff:)

http://filesharefreak.com/2009/07/01/extratorrentcom-a-rising-star-on-public-bittorrent/

its an external link but its related to ET,so I hope it is allowed!!
XxGoLDxX avatar
Posted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 16:13
Author:
SOURCE FileShareFreak
AgRbH8n.jpeg

ExtraTorrent.com - A Rising Star on Public BitTorrent
The timing couldn’t have been any better for ExtraTorrent.com. In the wake of shocking news that rocked the P2P community with The Pirate Bay selling out and even removing its tracker from public torrents; and Mininova filtering out illegal content - torrenters are being forced to move on to greener pastures. ExtraTorrent.com is one such torrent site that has picked up the pace, quickly skyrocketing to become one of the Internet’s top contenders among public torrent indexers.

As torrenters flock to find alternative download spots, don’t expect ExtraTorrent to succumb to the same fate as their hobbled colleagues. Being hosted in torrent-friendly Ukraine suggests they can adequately sustain the influx of new users that are making the switch from TPB, Mininova, and Isohunt (the Big Three - all of which have legal woes).

Since launching in November of 2006, ExtraTorrent is considered a relative newcomer to the public torrent indexing scene. After just one year of operation, ET had propelled itself to an Alexa Rank at the position of #36 among all torrent sites on the ‘Net, and #28 for public ones. Flash ahead to July 2009, and ExtraTorrent is now poised at position #9 overall for public torrent indexers and quickly moving up the ladder.

ExtraTorrent.com Statistics
Online since: November 16, 2006.
Number of servers: 6 servers host the site and various features.
Daily ‘unique’ visitors: 350,000+
Torrents Indexed: 1,418,693
Total torrents downloaded: 208,964,659
With over 200 million torrents downloaded to date and 350,000 unique daily visitors, ET has maintained humility through it all and not strayed far from their grassroots. FileShareFreak was lucky enough to catch a quick interview with the administrator of ExtraTorrent:

FSF: What’s your take on the current situation with ThePirateBay?

ET Admin: It’s very sad that TPB sold out. They really disappointed all their fans…

FSF: Agreed. But more importantly, what about TPB’s trackers? How much of an impact will this have on public BitTorrent as a whole?

ET Admin: TPB’s tracker is the main one for most public torrents, and half of all torrents in the world will become dead. Of course, this is a bonus to other trackers but none of them are known as such a big brand as TPB.

FSF: What about Mininova and the filtering? Has this hurt them?

ET Admin: Yes, but Mininova is a big indexer and will live with the filters. Though of course, this brings their reputation down.

FSF: Any thoughts on the antipirates: MPAA, IFPI, etc?

ET Admin: These organizations make it look like torrent site owners buy a new Ferrari every month and new properties in Dubai; and that the poor MPAA, IFPI and others are begging & looking for food every day. They moan about losing millions but they earn billions. I think they must count this loss as charity and all people will be happy.

FSF: Well said. Any plans to conform, or add torrent filtering in the future?

ET Admin: Nope. Long live, ET!

ExtraTorrent Features…
Here are just some of ET’s features that keep ‘em coming back for more:

• The "HOT Section" — Located on the left side, HOT is a continuously updated listing of the freshest video torrents on the site, complete with movie poster art. There’s even more hot releases (including adult torrents) to be found directly inside the Hot Torrents page.

• Uploading — All users can upload torrents (both anonymously as a ‘guest’, or from a registered account).

• Trusted Uploaders — Want to be sure to avoid spam & fake torrents? Then download from trusted uploaders and verified uploaders. Be sure to check out the big list of Top Uploaders and Top Members.
VFz635br.jpeg
Register at ExtraTorrent to receive these privileges:

• Customizable Interface — In the profile, registered members can remove advertising, add an avatar and fully customize the look & feel of ET (including change the default values for sorting torrents, torrents per page, filter out dead or private torrents, etc).

• Online Chat — ET has a live chatbox/shoutbox available to registered members.

• Torrent Bookmarks — The ability to bookmark torrents for downloading at a later time.

• "Watched" Torrents — Similar to an RSS feed setup, users can configure keywords for future torrents coming into the site and be notified upon arrival. To activate, go into your profile, click "ET Torrents" tab, then click on the Watched Torrents link.
JgWAQmLl.gif

Our Last Words:

Of all the public torrent sites in existence, ExtraTorrent.com is the only one with a community feel much like a private tracker. There’s a rep/points system, PM system, profile links, various user classes, verified uploaders, torrent checkers (senior members & admins who validate torrents), members reviews, friendly assistance in the help chat, and even special uploaders & P2P groups who release content exclusively to ET. All this and more, without having to worry about blowing a ratio

Thnxx
mork_blasphemy

Budddy Nice INFo......XxGoLDxX
XxGoLDxX avatar
Posted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 16:22
Author:
E T ROCKS PPL YEAH...............
arrimmapirate avatar
Posted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 17:18
Author:
Thank you for bringing this to our attention mork_blasphemy. Its nice to see that other people are now saying what we have been for years.. Et is definatly the place to be!
ic3m4l3 avatar
Posted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 17:51
Author:
biut who is the e.t admin the person spoke to???BOSS or sam what u wud hav throt they wudd hav informed us about it no??
netcobold avatar
Posted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 18:15
Author:
guys, calm down....this article is one year old.
SuRi avatar
Posted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 05:47
Author: Site FriendTrue LoveETRG
ThanX a lot for bringing this to our attention mork_blasphemy .

ET is the place to be
aSBo avatar
Posted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 06:41
Author: Site FriendKitty
SOURCE FileShareFreak wrote:
ET Admin: These organizations make it look like torrent site owners buy a new Ferrari every month and new properties in Dubai; and that the poor MPAA, IFPI and others are begging & looking for food every day. They moan about losing millions but they earn billions. I think they must count this loss as charity and all people will be happy.

This looks like a quote from OBSCENE to me it may be complete bollocks but what a great reply.

Whether you agree or not with me OBS was one classy articulate guy that always put ET first along with his massive EGO & I still miss him the fooktard.

aSBo ;)
ic3m4l3 avatar
Posted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:20
Author:
LOL YEH OBS WUDENT HAV HAD ANY OF THIS SH!T ATM EVERYONE WUD HAV BEEN BLOKED BY NOW!LOL
weesteffi avatar
Posted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:49
Author: Site FriendTrue Love
don im jealous your boobs look bigger than mine :)
No avatar
Posted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 16:40
Author: Blocked
Quote:
This looks like a quote from OBSCENE to me it may be complete bollocks but what a great reply.

Whether you agree or not with me OBS was one classy articulate guy that always put ET first along with his massive EGO & I still miss him the fooktard.
wtf you smooking bad crack or soemthing obs did not put ET first he put himself befor ET him him him him his ass kissers ect then ET its all about him not ET an thats the truth you can take to the bank
Legend avatar
Posted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 22:41
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieSupermanTrue Love
weesteffi wrote:
don im jealous your boobs look bigger than mine :)
hahahahahahahhahah

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc2