ExtraTorrent.cc - The Largest Bittorent SystemLogin   |   Register
Latest Articles
Most searched
Hot torrents
First Cams
View Torrent Info: Beauty and The Beast 2017 720p HD-TS x264-CPG
View Torrent Info: Kong.Skull.Island.2017.CAM.XviD-VAiN
View Torrent Info: The Shack 2017 HDCAM x264-iMLEAVING
View Torrent Info: T2.Trainspotting.2017.CAM.XViD-ETRG
Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: The.Institute.2017.BRRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: The.Matchbreaker.2016.BRRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Monster.Trucks.2016.480p.HDRip.XViD.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Nick.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: The.Matchbreaker.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Underworld - Blood.Wars.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Cars.2006.720p.BluRay.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Sing.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Hidden Figures 2016 Multi 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Passengers 2016 Multi UHD BluRay 2160p HEVC HDR10 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Dont Kill It 2016 BluRay 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Warriors Gate 2016 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: DCs.Legends.of.Tomorrow.S02E16.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Flash.2014.S03E18.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: NCIS.S14E19.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: NCIS.New.Orleans.S03E19.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Running Shaadi (2017) DVDRIP 1CDRIP x264 AAC ESub [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Kaaval (2015) 720p UNCUT HDRip x264 Eng Subs [Dual Audio] [Hindi DD 2.0 - Tamil 2.0] Exclusive By -=!Dr.STAR!=-
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.1080p.BRRip.x264.Turkish.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham 2001 Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Stop Government from Tracking Your Torrenting!
Your IP Address is 54.211.225.175.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your internet activity! Hide your IP and LOCATION with a VPN
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
HIDE ME NOW


Legend.Killer.RG Requests Thread - Post Your Requests Here


Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 24, 25  [Next]
Page 12 of 25   [ 369 posts ]
AuthorMessage
AssasiN avatar
Posted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 00:06
Author:
sweetcake wrote:
AssasiN wrote:
sweetcake wrote:
AssasiN wrote:
AssasiN wrote:
SilentStealth wrote:
Can you guys please do 'Bad Taste'. it is a great horror movie made in 1987 directed by Peter Jackson.
Also, one more request. A rare horror film i prefer in english which is called 'Cannibal Holocaust 2' aka 'Natura Contro'.
Thank you everyone here for your hard work and time making everybody satisfied:D take care.

i am on it, will try to up in 2 days :)


'Cannibal Holocaust 2' aka 'Natura Contro' is done here it is :)

http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/2288007/Cannibal+Holocaust+II+%28Natura+contro%29+%5B1988%5D+%28Eng-Dubbed%29+DVDRip+Xvid+%28Requested%29+LKRG.html
assasin another nice upload so can you do
cannibal holocaust 1980
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0078935/
and also
zombie king no imdb but its done by George Romero


i will try my level best :)
thanks it would be great if you could get them

cannibal holocaust 1980
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0078935/

here u go

http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/2288797/Cannibal+Holocaust+%5B1980%5D+DVDRip+Xvid+%28Requested%29+LKRG.html
sweetcake avatar
Posted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 02:52
Author:
AssasiN wrote:
sweetcake wrote:
AssasiN wrote:
sweetcake wrote:
AssasiN wrote:
AssasiN wrote:
SilentStealth wrote:
Can you guys please do 'Bad Taste'. it is a great horror movie made in 1987 directed by Peter Jackson.
Also, one more request. A rare horror film i prefer in english which is called 'Cannibal Holocaust 2' aka 'Natura Contro'.
Thank you everyone here for your hard work and time making everybody satisfied:D take care.

i am on it, will try to up in 2 days :)


'Cannibal Holocaust 2' aka 'Natura Contro' is done here it is :)

http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/2288007/Cannibal+Holocaust+II+%28Natura+contro%29+%5B1988%5D+%28Eng-Dubbed%29+DVDRip+Xvid+%28Requested%29+LKRG.html
assasin another nice upload so can you do
cannibal holocaust 1980
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0078935/
and also
zombie king no imdb but its done by George Romero


i will try my level best :)
thanks it would be great if you could get them

cannibal holocaust 1980
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0078935/

here u go

http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/2288797/Cannibal+Holocaust+%5B1980%5D+DVDRip+Xvid+%28Requested%29+LKRG.html
assasin what can i say but thank you and your hard work and so fast :)
hope you can get The chair 2007 again thanks
partsguy avatar
Posted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 06:22
Author: Xbox
SilentStealth wrote:
SilentStealth wrote:
Hey LKRG:D i really want this cool horror movie called 'The Vineyard' made in 1989. also theres 'ROT: Reunion of Terror' made in 2008. itd be really great if you guys could help me out on this, since you all are the best uploaders:D. take care everybody :)

and i hope im not being an annoyance for requesting quite a few :/

Not at all, Reunion of Terror in a few days....
Xclusive666 avatar
Posted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:02
Author: Blocked
tyweed420 wrote:
can you guy's get Scott Pilgrim vs the World 2010 in english I see that it is here on ET but in RUS thanks in advance


http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/2288926/Scot+Pilgrim+Against+The+World+2010+CAM+READ+NFO+Xvid+LKRG.html

almost english till better audio comes up here you go
AssasiN avatar
Posted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 17:12
Author:
sweetcake wrote:
AssasiN wrote:
sweetcake wrote:
AssasiN wrote:
sweetcake wrote:
AssasiN wrote:
AssasiN wrote:
SilentStealth wrote:
Can you guys please do 'Bad Taste'. it is a great horror movie made in 1987 directed by Peter Jackson.
Also, one more request. A rare horror film i prefer in english which is called 'Cannibal Holocaust 2' aka 'Natura Contro'.
Thank you everyone here for your hard work and time making everybody satisfied:D take care.

i am on it, will try to up in 2 days :)


'Cannibal Holocaust 2' aka 'Natura Contro' is done here it is :)

http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/2288007/Cannibal+Holocaust+II+%28Natura+contro%29+%5B1988%5D+%28Eng-Dubbed%29+DVDRip+Xvid+%28Requested%29+LKRG.html
assasin another nice upload so can you do
cannibal holocaust 1980
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0078935/
and also
zombie king no imdb but its done by George Romero


i will try my level best :)
thanks it would be great if you could get them

cannibal holocaust 1980
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0078935/

here u go

http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/2288797/Cannibal+Holocaust+%5B1980%5D+DVDRip+Xvid+%28Requested%29+LKRG.html
assasin what can i say but thank you and your hard work and so fast :)
hope you can get The chair 2007 again thanks

i am trying hard for The Chair 2007 :)
sweetcake avatar
Posted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 18:45
Author:
AssasiN wrote:
sweetcake wrote:
AssasiN wrote:
sweetcake wrote:
AssasiN wrote:
sweetcake wrote:
AssasiN wrote:
AssasiN wrote:
SilentStealth wrote:
Can you guys please do 'Bad Taste'. it is a great horror movie made in 1987 directed by Peter Jackson.
Also, one more request. A rare horror film i prefer in english which is called 'Cannibal Holocaust 2' aka 'Natura Contro'.
Thank you everyone here for your hard work and time making everybody satisfied:D take care.

i am on it, will try to up in 2 days :)


'Cannibal Holocaust 2' aka 'Natura Contro' is done here it is :)

http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/2288007/Cannibal+Holocaust+II+%28Natura+contro%29+%5B1988%5D+%28Eng-Dubbed%29+DVDRip+Xvid+%28Requested%29+LKRG.html
assasin another nice upload so can you do
cannibal holocaust 1980
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0078935/
and also
zombie king no imdb but its done by George Romero


i will try my level best :)
thanks it would be great if you could get them

cannibal holocaust 1980
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0078935/

here u go

http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/2288797/Cannibal+Holocaust+%5B1980%5D+DVDRip+Xvid+%28Requested%29+LKRG.html
assasin what can i say but thank you and your hard work and so fast :)
hope you can get The chair 2007 again thanks

i am trying hard for The Chair 2007 :)
assasin thank you for trying plus the requests you done but as typical female the chair is on et allready,my fault :) i am sure i will have more requests for you and the lkrg
thanks
007JD avatar
Posted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 19:02
Author:
any luck with these


From the Mixed-Up Files of Mrs. Basil E. Frankweiler (1973) -
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0070079/

Animanl Kingdom -
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1313092/

DCOM - EDDIES MILLION DOLLAR COOK OFF -
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0365149/

4.3.2.1
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1514041/


Shootout at Lokhandwala - with hard coded eng subs



should i keep waiting and asking .. or forget about it ?? lol
AssasiN avatar
Posted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 00:11
Author:
as requested

the chair 2007
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0772172/

here u go

http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/2289210/The+Chair+%5B2007%5D+DVDRip+Xvid+%28Requested%29+LKRG.html
No avatar
Posted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 00:41
Author: Blocked
partsguy wrote:
SilentStealth wrote:
SilentStealth wrote:
Hey LKRG:D i really want this cool horror movie called 'The Vineyard' made in 1989. also theres 'ROT: Reunion of Terror' made in 2008. itd be really great if you guys could help me out on this, since you all are the best uploaders:D. take care everybody :)

and i hope im not being an annoyance for requesting quite a few :/

Not at all, Reunion of Terror in a few days....

thanks man :)
sweetcake avatar
Posted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 02:57
Author:
AssasiN wrote:
as requested

the chair 2007
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0772172/

here u go

http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/2289210/The+Chair+%5B2007%5D+DVDRip+Xvid+%28Requested%29+LKRG.html
assasin you do it again wow and many thanks to you and lkrg,i will seed this and others aslong as possible
etj78521 avatar
Posted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 05:40
Author:
does anyone have the t.v. classic "happy days" all the season?
fasamoo avatar
Posted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 23:25
Author:
SilentStealth wrote:
Hey LKRG:D i really want this cool horror movie called 'The Vineyard' made in 1989. also theres 'ROT: Reunion of Terror' made in 2008. itd be really great if you guys could help me out on this, since you all are the best uploaders:D. take care everybody :)


'The Vineyard' 1989
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0098600/

I'll upload it in a few days.
No avatar
Posted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 08:57
Author: Blocked
fasamoo wrote:
SilentStealth wrote:
Hey LKRG:D i really want this cool horror movie called 'The Vineyard' made in 1989. also theres 'ROT: Reunion of Terror' made in 2008. itd be really great if you guys could help me out on this, since you all are the best uploaders:D. take care everybody :)


'The Vineyard' 1989
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0098600/

I'll upload it in a few days.

thanks man
SkYnEtCeNtRaL avatar
Posted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 13:17
Author:
(:
SilentReaper avatar
Posted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 04:50
Author:
etj78521 wrote:
anyone has any chuck norris movies like
1. The Octagon (1980)
2.An Eye for an Eye (1981)
3. Silent Rage (1982)
4. Forced Vengeance (1982)
5.Lone Wolf McQuade (1983)
that would be really cool if someone had them...thank you

p.s. any luck with the one i requested earlier...
1. volcano high mtv version (2001)
2. the perfect game (2009)


Will have The Octagon (1980) tonight or early morning;)
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 24, 25  [Next]
Page 12 of 25   [ 369 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search


  search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum


Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc3