Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Vengeance.A.Love.Story.2017.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Moana.2016.BluRay.1080p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Assassins.Creed.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: From.a.House.on.Willow.Street.2016.720p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham 2001 Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Passengers 2016 Multi UHD BluRay 2160p HEVC HDR10 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Dont Kill It 2016 BluRay 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Warriors Gate 2016 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Bates.Motel.S05E06.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Supergirl.S02E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Taken.2017.S01E05.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Quantico.S02E15.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna 2006 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Yo-Kai Watch Movie (2014) x264 720p BluRay {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   Japanese 5.1] Exclusive By DREDD
View Torrent Info: Dil To Pagal Hai 1997 BluRay 1080P x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Ho Mann Jahaan (2016) TVRIP 1CDRIP x264 AAC [DDR]
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Stop Government from Tracking Your Torrenting!
Your IP Address is 54.204.71.19.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your internet activity! Hide your IP and LOCATION with a VPN
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
HIDE ME NOW

ET Story

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
1, 2  [Next]
Page 1 of 2   [ 17 posts ]
AuthorMessage
MagiKHanD avatar
Posted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 09:34
Author:
- I've opened this topic to get to you know you better. Tell me..

- How did you hear about Extratorrent
- Why did you make an account here
- What do you like/dislike about Extratorrent
- Anything else
XxGoLDxX avatar
Posted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:15
Author:
Just one thing

E T place To be
onra666 avatar
Posted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:13
Author: Site FriendET lover
Best there is...
ic3m4l3 avatar
Posted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:17
Author:
coz i wanted to and i dislikew noffink simple as thgat
well part from xlusiv trying o get me to partake in sum man love with my moobs but thats more funny than dislike!
aSBo avatar
Posted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 15:20
Author: Site FriendKitty
How I Got Here:

SiLvErDuSt told me to upload here or she would kick my ass :) lol

What I Dislike:

I hate the transplanters & dumpers that earn rep points off of others uploads thieving bastards. I hate the staff that think their status gives them god given right to flame in the forum & disrespect uploaders we are the ones that mean you all have sh1t to download here. I hate the users that make fake ID`s it makes it hard to make new friends here because noobs can`t be trusted. I hate the fact from time to time we get a little gang of dorkwads that review each other every day sucking up with meaningless crap. But pussies like that always burn out pretty fast as soon as the members here see them for what they truly are limp d1ck spoontards LMFAO

What I Like:

I love sharing music here giving others the opportunity to expand their horizons they would possibly not of had otherwise. I love the friends I have made here long term they are the only people I will ever trust here 100%. I love the fact we are all faceless it means nobody need be judged by ethnicity, gender or by what their sexuality may happen to be.

Long Live ET !
karakurachow avatar
Posted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 15:33
Author: Site Friend
- How did you hear about Extratorrent

lol i donno was poppin frm here to there & whoops ma plane just crashed over here & since then i hav been here :)

- Why did you make an account here

Just felt tht this was ma place to be

- What do you like/dislike about Extratorrent

hmmm let's c lol i never thought bout it lmao

- Anything else

I've met many GR8 friends here & tht's the most precious thing :)
MagiKHanD avatar
Posted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 18:44
Author:
Ok my story now.
1)I've browsed on net 4 some torrents and ofen I find extratorrent.So I decide 2 make an account.
2)I like:Most of members are great and friedly.
3)I don't like fake torrents,and bad jokes.
And 4 any1 who don't know the story of my nick name:I've tried all my nick names and they ddn't work :(.So the first nick that comes in mind that time was this.
aSBo avatar
Posted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 07:48
WTF the only name I mentioned was SiLvErDust sort that paranoia get a check-up from the neck-up DINGBAT... Sorry if this is off topic but I demand right to reply. Any more flaming of me or my character will be dismissed with the contempt I reserve for stale farts in an elevators. LMFAO mong...

oziman read back my post please do not be a child this was a really good topic posted by pusskins just for once do not flame & be personal. I would think as staff here you would be keen to set an example to all of us. The imagination you have is amazing you seriously know nothing about the oldskool uploaders or the respect we are given by practically everyone. I refuse to be negative with regard to your statements maybe when you understand me better your judgement & preconceived thoughts will change. Do not be scared of talking from the heart it shows maturity & humanity.

To those that know me i`m an open book trust me or just ask w1ck, jj, Mss, Shedevil, NWOLKE, sparky, geo, gold, EMU, BADASS, PsY, weesteffi, Dirk, SaM, taker, manofkent, Pain, Deama, Milf, Legion, Z0r4n, Dubs, Sammy-code, Noir, ghost & mrsG, ozzychaos, BigPerm, tank66, SiLvEr, crash, #1don, Stinger, Clio, Legion, mEth, BlueLady, Surfin, candy, BlokeA1, Mr.Bo, kirsten, smoke, carolina, sam101, Driek , razorsharp, 1337xdotorg, blackjesus, frankcombs, JD, BHM, Souless, punisher, joker, or any member of 1337x ... blah blah blah i`m bored.

Iv`e lost count how many of these great people I have offended but whether or not I was in the wrong I have still manned up & said a heartfelt genuine sorry to them. Iv`e never lied to anyone here or used any other ID. When I was IP Blocked it was for dissin staff in a big way I was well out of order I took it on the chin & was like a kid in a candy shop when SaM unblocked me. I was really happy the first thing I did was make my apologies. The second thing I did was start sharing here despite of having nearly 400 uploads deleted by w1ck. I sent w1ck a message saying it was all good & time to start sharing fresh no problem.

I do make waves here if waves need to be made but do you seriously think it`s because I want people to flame & hate me. Use your brain you could be a great (not just good) member of staff perhaps. A good RED here reads my threads & sees them for what they are. Me putting ET before being Mr. Popular ! If any individual is bullied or treated wrongly I will stand up for what`s right. All the time I have the focus of haters here that person being persecuted is left alone for a while. If i`m ever over the top apologies are given gladly.

SO here`s the JUICE bruv think B4 you flame aSBo... RIGHT :/

Chit chat > ET Story Back on Topic Please :))

aSBo avatar
Posted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:16
whine whimper wobble :(( boo boo .... boo again ! That was a dive in the penalty area "yell... yell... yellow card" your lucky it`s not a straight RR R... RED :[ (lol @ U & RED & Straight).... Whoop whoop spongebrain attack somebody "has new variant cjd" never said any of those people like me if they do gr8 if not meh i`ll roll a massive fat spliff `n` giggle like i`m 5 & wanna go ride on the chuff chuff to candyville. I could meet a Troll imagine that a Troll me & a Goat..... +Candy TREMENDOUS ;0)

"Elevator.¬.Whoosh.¬.Stale.¬.Fart.¬.Zoom.¬.Over.¬.My.¬.Head.¬.FACE.¬.BOVVERED"
xXxPure_GeniusxXx avatar
Posted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:23
Author: Blocked
My God.. for once can you stick to topic? Sorry DJ but sometimes people go off topic here in forum.. it is a truly sad sight..i guess they don't have life but only like to comment on other peoples things

1.I was ask to come from mininova by a former staff member.
2.I make account because i think it was good to hang out in chat.. but i make my account only 4 months after first seeing site.
3.I dislike staff abusing power.. i see before member is staff he-she is very nice and kind, then they become staff and tell bad things and criticise everyone.. this only i dont like about extratorrent

4. yes lovepussies, very nice topic but again there are people posting here that have mental problems and only must fight with other member.
SkYnEtCeNtRaL avatar
Posted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:05
Author:
How did you hear about Extratorrent - Well, I found extratorrent cause i asked google "What is the biggest bittorrent system?" Guess what answer I got?

Why did you make an account here -
Believe it or not it was to use the chat! I dont think i used chat since that original ID, I first made an account here @ ET with an ID called fncnycextra in about June of last year, I had a play with the site for a little to get to know whats what and whos who, then I made the 1337bits ID and built up that account quite significantly when I first became an encoder and uploader and a forum regular.

What do you like about Extratorrent -
What I like most of all is the torrents! The more sites i run into, the more and more i appreciate this site for all its worth.
I like the review system, the points and the status's.
I like that the site has a team of staff who dedicate so much of their time and effort to the site to keep it clean from spam/virus and fake torrents which outside of any private site is still an extreemly common thing to come across. And the helpfullness and willingness to help n00b members with all there problems, no matter how repetitive those problems are.
I like being kept up to date with the articals that are provided to us each day.
I also like the layout - as in the GUI of ET, its streemlined clear and easy to navigate through.
I like the members both the good and bad ones, the bad ones are entertaining - except the mad spammer team, thats not entertaining me much.

What do you dislike about extratorrent - (the mad spammer team) - shhh dont tell them or they'l do it more and more!
I dislike the fact that people fight really easily here and the site is (even though a community) is divided into groups of friends and enemys.
I dislike the fact that some people can rock up here with 'new status' and spend a day in chat, then have more points than long time members... and yes unlike everyone else claims- I 'do' like my points and my status symbols!
I also dislike that sometimes i takes me sooo long to do a torrent description that i get auto-logged out, that never ends well LOL

Anything else -
All round 99% of the time I am 99% happy with everything here @ ET and thats pretty good for a little old website streeming out of somewhere deep in Ukraine that so many of our lives revolve around each day.
ozi avatar
Posted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 14:02
Author: SuperAdmin
DjInFeRnO wrote:
whine whimper wobble :(( boo boo .... boo again ! That was a dive in the penalty area "yell... yell... yellow card" your lucky it`s not a straight RR R... RED :[ (lol @ U & RED & Straight).... Whoop whoop spongebrain attack somebody "has new variant cjd" never said any of those people like me if they do gr8 if not meh i`ll roll a massive fat spliff `n` giggle like i`m 5 & wanna go ride on the chuff chuff to candyville. I could meet a Troll imagine that a Troll me & a Goat..... +Candy TREMENDOUS ;0)

"Elevator.¬.Whoosh.¬.Stale.¬.Fart.¬.Zoom.¬.Over.¬.My.¬.Head.¬.FACE.¬.BOVVERED"
stupid.gif
ozi avatar
Posted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 14:02
Author: SuperAdmin
DjInFeRnO wrote:
WTF the only name I mentioned was SiLvErDust sort that paranoia get a check-up from the neck-up DINGBAT... Sorry if this is off topic but I demand right to reply. Any more flaming of me or my character will be dismissed with the contempt I reserve for stale farts in an elevators. LMFAO mong...

oziman read back my post please do not be a child this was a really good topic posted by pusskins just for once do not flame & be personal. I would think as staff here you would be keen to set an example to all of us. The imagination you have is amazing you seriously know nothing about the oldskool uploaders or the respect we are given by practically everyone. I refuse to be negative with regard to your statements maybe when you understand me better your judgement & preconceived thoughts will change. Do not be scared of talking from the heart it shows maturity & humanity.

To those that know me i`m an open book trust me or just ask w1ck, jj, Mss, Shedevil, NWOLKE, sparky, geo, gold, EMU, BADASS, PsY, weesteffi, Dirk, SaM, taker, manofkent, Pain, Deama, Milf, Legion, Z0r4n, Dubs, Sammy-code, Noir, ghost & mrsG, ozzychaos, BigPerm, tank66, SiLvEr, crash, #1don, Stinger, Clio, Legion, mEth, BlueLady, Surfin, candy, BlokeA1, Mr.Bo, kirsten, smoke, carolina, sam101, Driek , razorsharp, 1337xdotorg, blackjesus, frankcombs, JD, BHM, Souless, punisher, joker, or any member of 1337x ... blah blah blah i`m bored.

Iv`e lost count how many of these great people I have offended but whether or not I was in the wrong I have still manned up & said a heartfelt genuine sorry to them. Iv`e never lied to anyone here or used any other ID. When I was IP Blocked it was for dissin staff in a big way I was well out of order I took it on the chin & was like a kid in a candy shop when SaM unblocked me. I was really happy the first thing I did was make my apologies. The second thing I did was start sharing here despite of having nearly 400 uploads deleted by w1ck. I sent w1ck a message saying it was all good & time to start sharing fresh no problem.

I do make waves here if waves need to be made but do you seriously think it`s because I want people to flame & hate me. Use your brain you could be a great (not just good) member of staff perhaps. A good RED here reads my threads & sees them for what they are. Me putting ET before being Mr. Popular ! If any individual is bullied or treated wrongly I will stand up for what`s right. All the time I have the focus of haters here that person being persecuted is left alone for a while. If i`m ever over the top apologies are given gladly.

SO here`s the JUICE bruv think B4 you flame aSBo... RIGHT :/

Chit chat > ET Story Back on Topic Please :))

offtopic.giflaugh.gif
MagiKHanD avatar
Posted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 19:11
Author:
And I would like 2 ask 1 more thing.What did ET means 4 you???
vikkum40 avatar
Posted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 19:23
Author:
1.i heard about extra torrentz first time form my friend.

2. i opend an account here to upload torrents n adding comment for gud torrent.

3.i like extratorrnt bcz i found all things here related my study softis & Entenmentt.

and i dislike bcz someone delete my torrnt.

;););););)

1, 2  [Next]
Page 1 of 2   [ 17 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc2