H264 X264
View Torrent Info: The.Matchbreaker.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Underworld - Blood.Wars.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Cars.2006.720p.BluRay.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Sing.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Hidden Figures 2016 Multi 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Passengers 2016 Multi UHD BluRay 2160p HEVC HDR10 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Dont Kill It 2016 BluRay 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Warriors Gate 2016 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: DCs.Legends.of.Tomorrow.S02E16.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Flash.2014.S03E18.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: NCIS.S14E19.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: NCIS.New.Orleans.S03E19.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Running Shaadi (2017) DVDRIP 1CDRIP x264 AAC ESub [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Kaaval (2015) 720p UNCUT HDRip x264 Eng Subs [Dual Audio] [Hindi DD 2.0 - Tamil 2.0] Exclusive By -=!Dr.STAR!=-
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.1080p.BRRip.x264.Turkish.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham 2001 Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Protect Yourself from Lawsuits and Fines!
Your IP Address is 54.211.225.175.   Location is United States
Your IP Address is visible to EVERYONE. Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN while torrenting!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Hide my IP address!

How to create a DVDRip like aXXo's

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
1, 2  [Next]
Page 1 of 2   [ 27 posts ]
AuthorMessage
Cell avatar
Posted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 06:49
Author: Site FriendET junkieET lover
Source of Information:tr1x.com
In order to create a DVD rip, you will need a few programs:

DVD Decrypter - Download HERE.
Auto GK - Download HERE.
AVI-MUX - Download HERE.
AnyDVD - Download here or purchase legally HERE

The installation of these programs is pretty self-explanatory, so I'll leave that part to you.

Now, insert the DVD you wish to rip into the DVD drive on your computer.

As far as the AnyDVD program goes, just be sure that you have it running in the background, you'll know if it's running by taking a glance at your notification area (lower right of your screen) when inserting your DVD:
anydvd1.jpg

You are only going to be using AnyDVD to bypass the encryption software on the DVD, it does all of this in the background so you really don't have to do anything with this program other than verify it's running.

Next, open up DVD Decrypter. Start > All Programs > DVD Decrypter > DVD Decrypter

For this example, I will be ripping Lord of the Rings: Return of the King. After DVD Decrypter is opened you'll see something like this:
dvddecrypter1.jpg

If you have a certain folder to where you would like the files to be ripped, specify it by clicking:

Note: Make sure you have at least 8-9 GB of free space on your hard drive. Typical rips use up about 7 GB of space, so make sure your hard drive has enough free space on it.

Now, to begin the ripping process, click:

After clicking that, DVD Decrypter starts copying the files (while AnyDVD decrypts the copyright protection) to your specified folder, seen here:

dvddecrypter4.jpg

Note: The ripping process could take a while, sometimes even an hour, depending on how fast your computer is. The best thing to do is just let it sit, go eat a sandwich while you wait for your DVD to be done copying.

Once the files have been ripped, DVD Decrypter will play a sound and a box like this will pop up:

dvddecrypter5.jpg

Now that the files have been ripped, we need to turn them into a .avi file using Auto GK.

As seen in this screenshot, I have ripped a movie and have ended up with these files. These files are playable via VLC Player, but avi provides much better compression, portability, and compatibility.

autogk1.jpg

Next, you need to make sure you have enabled the option in Windows that allows you to view file extensions. The following steps should work in any edition of Windows. Open up My Computer/Computer and then click Tools (next to File, Edit, etc). To see this in Vista, you may need to open up Computer and then press the Alt key. This should allow you to see the File, Edit, View, etc options. After you've clicked Tools, click "Folder Options..." You should see something like this:

autogk6.jpg

If you see this, you've done everything right so far. Now click the "View" tab. Look for an option (about half way down) that says "Hide extensions for known file types." Make sure this box is NOT checked, and then press OK.

Install Auto GK and open it up. Click the icon next to the "Input file" field, it looks like this:

The "Open" box appears, now navigate to the folder where your ripped files are. Should look like this:
autogk3.jpg

Now click the "View Menu" by clicking this icon:

A list of options is displayed, click on "Details." Now your screen will look something like this:
autogk5.jpg

(Notice we can easily see the file extensions due to the setting that we disabled in Windows)

Now, all that's left to do is pick the correct .ifo file. Do NOT select a .vob file, as this will not give you the result you desire. To determine which .ifo file is the correct one (some DVD rips will contain 5 or even more .ifo files, so be sure to select the right one!), you must understand that each .vob file 'belongs' to a corresponding .ifo file. So, in the screenshot above, any .vob file with the name VTS_01_x.vob (where x represents any number) belongs to the VTS_01_0.ifo file. So, if I had a .vob file named "VTS_05_1.vob" it would 'belong' to an .ifo file with the name "VTS_05_0.ifo". We know this because they each have a "05" after the first underscore.

So now you know how to tell which .vob files correspond to which .ifo files. This is dandy, but you still don't know which .ifo file to pick. Quite simply, the .ifo file that you should pick is the one that has the biggest .vob files associated with it. In my example, "VTS_01_0.ifo" clearly has the biggest .vob files associated with it. But my example could be easier than the movie you're dealing with, you may have 5 or more .ifo files to look through before you choose the correct one. At any rate, just choose the one that has the biggest .vob files associated with it.

Now that you've selected the correct .ifo file, press open. Now you'll see that the "Input file" field is filled, while the "Output file" field is not. Click this icon once again, but this time click the one for the Output file:

Navigate to the directory in which you'd like your .avi movie to be saved to, then click Save.

Now, looking on to where Auto GK has "Step 2," you'll see options for audio tracks and subtitle tracks. Do as you please with these settings. If you are confused as to what audio tracks to include, AC3 is the best, and 6ch will provide 6 channels of sound (built for surround sound) while 2ch will provide 2 channels of sound (built for stereo). Do as you please with these settings.

On to Step 3, you have options for size. Once again, do as you please with these settings. As a rule of thumb, I would NEVER use any of the "Predefined size" options, as they split the movie into multiple .avi files sometimes. So, for example, if you used the "2 CDs (1400 Mb)" option, then you would have two 700 MB .avi files. The reasoning behind this is that you're supposed to choose this if you were planning on burning your .avi files to 2 seperate CDs. If you have a certain size in mind (such as a torrent uploader, who would typically use 700 MB), then use the "Custom size" option. Otherwise, use the "Target quality" setting, which will not try to restrict the file size, it will simply covert the DVD files into .avi, regardless of the output size. This option, as far as quality goes, is much better than the "Custom size" option because it won't restrict the quality due to file size. A movie at 100% quality will still not take up more than 2 gigs or so.

In the "Advanced Settings" (Step 4), make sure you have XviD selected since it will produce a better picture. Other than that, I'd leave these settings alone, but feel free to mess with them.

Now you're ready to begin conversion. Click "Add Job," then click "Start." The conversion process could take a very long time, I've found out it's most convenient to just run the program and then go to bed so it converts while I sleep.

Note: For even more advanced options, you can access Auto GK's hidden features by pressing Ctrl+F9. These are for very advanced users.

After you have turned your ripped DVD into a .avi file, open it up to play it and see if the sound matches up with what's happening on screen. If the sound does not quite match up, use AVI-MUX to fix it. If everything is fine, skip the AVI-MUX section of this tutorial.

After you've opened AVI-Mux, look at the top where it says "open files (add files via drag & drop)." The blank white space below this text is where you'll want to drag and drop the .avi file for which you want to synchronize the sound. If you want to drag and drop the .avi file, feel free to do so, but you may find it easier to right click on the white space and click "add" which will let you navigate to the .avi file and select it. Pick your method and then add the file you wish to edit.

Should look like this so far:
avimux1.jpg

Now, highlight the movie you put in that white space, and then click the "generate data source from files" button.

In the BIG white space (not the one referred to above), you'll see something listed similar to this:

Now, select the audio (seen above) and to the right of it you'll see this:
avimux3.jpg

By inserting a number into this field, you'll be delaying the time when the audio starts. If the sound of the .avi needs to start later, experiment using positive numbers so the sound does not start as quickly and will line up with what's happening on the screen. On the other hand, if the sound is too delayed, try using negative numbers so the sound in the movie starts sooner. There is no real way to get this perfect, it's simply trial and error. Keep experimenting with different numbers until you get it perfect, it takes me 20+ tries sometimes.

After you've inserted a number, click "start." What this program is doing, is creating a new .avi file identical to the old one, but this time the sound will be delayed according to what number you put in the delay field. So, after clicking "start" you'll be asked where to save the new .avi file. Save it somewhere and then AVI-Mux will begin generating the new .avi file. This should only take a maximum of two minutes or so.

Now, test out the new .avi and see if it's any better than the original. If not, then just delete it and keep trying (make sure you don't delete the original though!).

Now you have successfully made your DVDRip.Congrats;)

SuRi avatar
Posted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:25
Author: Site FriendTrue LoveETRG
great going Cell :)
karakurachow avatar
Posted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:24
Author: Site Friend
Excellent m8
Well done !!
weesteffi avatar
Posted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 22:36
Author: Site FriendTrue Love
very nice post ty :)
bluepeas avatar
Posted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 02:07
Author:
I havent been in here for a long time..& missing some good postings! Gotta love this one, all the time you put into it! TYVM Gr8 work!tender.gif
abking avatar
Posted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 17:27
Author:
cell nice post buddy :)
umer24434 avatar
Posted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 20:48
Author:
very nice ....
upendi avatar
Posted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 07:17
Author:
Cool tutorial, works perfect; never thought making DVDRips would be so easy and entertaining...

thanks CELL
SILENTHACKER420 avatar
Posted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 21:42
Author:
its a great tutorial
and i also succed to make dvdrip but i cant find the video quality as compare to axxo dvdrip quality
anyone tell me how i improve the video quality
Cell avatar
Posted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 21:26
Author: Site FriendET junkieET lover
SILENTHACKER420 wrote:
its a great tutorial
and i also succed to make dvdrip but i cant find the video quality as compare to axxo dvdrip quality
anyone tell me how i improve the video quality

it depends on the source and the way you encoded it.to improve the video quality cut down on the movie credits in the end and thus save some space for quality use autogk's advance functions to do this
Later leave it to target quality(warning:it may lead to more than 700 MB of space) which will be violation of aXXo's 700 MB signature lol

to refer to all the basic things in autogk refer to this and read all of it

http://extratorrent.cc/forum/topic/4666/using+autogk+for+encoding+and+ripping.html
filmgoing avatar
Posted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 23:20
Author:
first rate thanks alot .
waliarvind avatar
Posted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 16:28
Author: Site FriendET lover
Nice One . Mate
MagiKHanD avatar
Posted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 17:19
Author:
10/10 topic.Thanks for share Cell.
Dubby avatar
Posted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 15:34
Author: Blocked
and if you wanna make encodes the REAL way there are programs like:
Gordian Knot
Megui
Very Nice Tutorial though!
prisak avatar
Posted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 16:54
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET loverSuperman
Valuable Tutorial !!
Helpful
thx
1, 2  [Next]
Page 1 of 2   [ 27 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc2