View Torrent Info: The.Institute.2017.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Peelers.2016.720p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Lion.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Vengeance A Love Story 2017 BluRay 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Monster.Trucks.2016.1080p.BluRay.x264-DRONES[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Hidden Figures 2016 Multi 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Passengers 2016 Multi UHD BluRay 2160p HEVC HDR10 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Arrow.S05E18.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Survivor.S34E04.HDTV.x264-CROOKS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Blindspot.S02E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Designated.Survivor.S01E14.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Bridget.Joness.Baby.2016.1080p.BRRip.x264.Turkish.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Happy New Year 2014 HQ 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 5.1 ESub -DDR
View Torrent Info: Hidden Figures 2016 1080p HDLight Urdu DDS 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Ambuli (2012) x264 720p HDRiP {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   Telugu 2.0] Exclusive By DREDD
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Protect Yourself from Lawsuits and Fines!
Your IP Address is 54.204.252.37.   Location is United States
Your IP Address is visible to EVERYONE. Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN while torrenting!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Hide my IP address!

Peer Block Help

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
AuthorMessage
Xclusive666 avatar
Posted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 04:19
Author: Blocked
I have had a few members p.m me in reference to peer block,i personally do not use it so i am going to post the messages here and see if all can input there ideas and solutions.

Sorry to bother you, but no-one has answered my concern in the forum.
I am having a problem downloading any file as peerblock has blocked 94.142.129.179 SIA CSS Group this is what tries to make access when I try to download.
Is this safe to allow permanently in Peerblock?
Why has this just happened as I have never had a problem like this in downloading from ET over 2 years?
Hope you have an answer to this so I can get back to downloading!
Regards

I have switched off utorrent for safety, and then allowed access to 94.142.129.179 SIA CSS Group for 15 minutes, and that then allows me to download, but then utorrent reopens to accept my downloaded torrent which leaves me open to 94.142.129.179 SIA CSS Group which is of course now allowed. So it is SIA CSS Group that is connected to ET downloads.
What concerns me is that if this Group is in any way a danger to us downloaders, or is it just another form of earning money for ET, ie like yahoo and google use our traffic info to earn money? If that is all it is then it can be allowed permanently, peerblock usually only flashes when it is blocking something dangerous to us like Nocus trackers or 209.50.48.13.80 which are both p2p hunter trackers used by the media companies (and still used by some naive uploaders)

So above are the messages anyone with any ideas or info would be appreciated

W1ck3d1nt3ntz avatar
Posted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 05:10
Author: Site Friend
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 09:53
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal

Many thanks for posting link W1ck3d1nt3ntz.

Just incase they dont look at the see this bit,here it is(part of topis in forum)

thats is the IP address of torcache.com a free service for caching torrent files online.

when you d/load torrents you might see the below or something similar,and this shows that the torrent is stored on torcache.com

85430745001450981921.png

So no issues with IP addresses OK to allow it onto peerblock allow list.
Although peer block is a good bit of kit to have it does sometimes add IP addresses of sites it(peerblock/ipblocklists) does not like.
As for the reason it has only just happened would be either you have just updated your peerblock,have accepted a new list onto peerblock or that an existing list has been updated.

More info,
torcache.com which is currently hosted in Cesis, Latvia on a server with the IP 94.142.129.179 that is hosted by ISP SIA CSS GROUP. The organization linked to this IP address is SIA CSS GROUP hosting. torcache.com currently has a pagerank 0 and we estimate it receives about 34,757 unique visitors per day. with estimated value of $74,032 USD and makes $104 USD a day

hope that helps
Cell avatar
Posted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 05:44
Author: Site FriendET junkieET lover
good explainantion thanks much!
SIMER avatar
Posted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 15:54
Author:
So much words
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 20:43
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
this is a reply to a question posed by a member the other day.when I first saw the their post I didn't have enough time to reply,and now I cant find the original post so hope this does.

The member had asked about DETECTED AP2P on AMAZON EC2 Cloud appearing on their Peerblock.

As said before Peerblock does block a lot of good/popular sites and on one of them is Amazon.com/.UK and any site related to and run by Amazon.These sites include

Internet Movie Database (IMDb),Alexa Internet, Accept.com,Exchange.com,CD Now,Joyo.com,BookSurge,Mobipocket.com,CreateSpace.com,Shopbop, and many more. Also some where along the line it also has links to Facebook.

so its possible one of them has or is being accessed by the user previously and is now trying to connect to their computer.

As for the Amazon EC2 Cloud this is, Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2) is a central part of Amazon.com's cloud computing platform, Amazon Web Services (AWS). EC2 allows users to rent virtual computers on which to run their own computer applications. EC2 allows scalable deployment of applications by providing a web service through which a user can boot an Amazon Machine Image to create a virtual machine, which Amazon calls an "instance", containing any software desired.

A user can create, launch, and terminate server instances as needed, paying by the hour for active servers, hence the term "elastic". EC2 provides users with control over the geographical location of instances which allows for latency optimization and high levels of redundancy. For example, to minimize downtime, a user can set up server instances in multiple zones which are insulated from each other for most causes of failure such that one backs up the other.

So as you can see you cannot tell who is trying to connect from here unless you can check the IP to see if it a safe site, copy and paste the IP address for a web search on google or try here, www.arin.net or other IP finders.

If in doubt or needing to go onto a site blocked by Peerblock,completly exit all torrent clients and accept http on peerblock,but remember to change once done

hope that helps

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc3