Useful Links :
(A)HP print Diagnos Utility Click HERE for Download
(Driver Click HERE for Download
(i) Cannot find scanned image or document files after scanning completes.Download Patch
(ii) HP Print Software Patch When Upgrading Vista to Windows 7.Download Patch
1). Press the Power button
to turn on printer,if it is not already on.
2). From the Printer column in the Print Diagnostic Utility, select your HP product.
If your product is not in the list, you must reinstall the HP software.
3). Click Diagnose . The Print Diagnostic Utility diagnoses various printing problems, and displays a list of results. The results will display either when an error is detected, or when the diagnosis is complete if there are no errors.
4). In the Print Diagnostic Utility results screen, look for items with a red X
next to them. Items with green check marks
* If you see one or more red X
, continue with these steps.
* If you see only green check marks
, the tool did not find any problems.
* If you see any yellow exclamation points
, treat this as a warning. The suggested fix is optional.
5). Click the item with the red X
to select it, and then click Fix
. The Print Diagnostic Utility automatically fixes the diagnosed issues, if possible, and displays results on the screen.
6). When you have finished fixing all the diagnosed problems, click Print a Test Page in the Print Diagnostic Utility, and then click Yes . The product prints a test page.
* If the test page prints successfully , you do not need to continue troubleshooting. You resolved the issue.
* If the test page does not print , click Restart Computer in the Print Diagnostic Utility. After the computer restarts, try running the tool again.