View Torrent Info: Underworld - Blood.Wars.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Cars.2006.720p.BluRay.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Sing.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Vengeance A Love Story 2017 BluRay 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Monster.Trucks.2016.1080p.BluRay.x264-DRONES[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Hidden Figures 2016 Multi 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Passengers 2016 Multi UHD BluRay 2160p HEVC HDR10 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Arrow.S05E18.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Survivor.S34E04.HDTV.x264-CROOKS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Blindspot.S02E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Designated.Survivor.S01E14.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Happy New Year 2014 HQ 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 5.1 ESub -DDR
View Torrent Info: Hidden Figures 2016 1080p HDLight Urdu DDS 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Ambuli (2012) x264 720p HDRiP {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   Telugu 2.0] Exclusive By DREDD
View Torrent Info: Running Shaadi (2017) DVDRIP 1CDRIP x264 AAC ESub [DDR]
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Stop Government from Tracking Your Torrenting!
Your IP Address is 54.166.77.32.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your internet activity! Hide your IP and LOCATION with a VPN
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
HIDE ME NOW

How to use ConvertXtoDVD

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
AuthorMessage
MonsterTV avatar
Posted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 16:37
Author: Blocked

How to create a custom

DVD using ConvertXtoDVD v.3

Add your video files

First you must load the video files you want to convert to a DVD so that you can watch them on any standalone DVD player.
Simply click on the green cross to add your videos (1).

1.jpg

ConvertXtoDVD will automatically create a DVD menu and each video file will become a separate titleset (1).
Since a DVD disk has certain space the more files you add the worst the quality of the final DVD will be since
ConvertXtoDVD will encode them to fit in a single disk. Therefore you can have a look at the "Conversion advisor"
(2) to see what the quality will be. For about 1h 30m of video quality will be excellent.
For less than 3h you will have pretty good quality. You can watch the movie without any problems.

2.jpg

If you expand the "DVD Options" you can customize the DVD Template, play videos one after another, rename your DVD and
choose the text style you like. For more information on how to customize your menu template take a look at the end of
this guide in the Tips & Tricks.

3.jpg

ConvertXtoDVD comes with some very good templates which you can see by double clicking on the Template option (1).

4.jpg

In the next screenshot you can see the font adjustments available which appear if you double click on the "Menu text style editor".

5.jpg

Titleset Options

In the DVD menu you can also add thumbnails of each titleset for easier and faster access to them. By default the thumbnail
will be taken from the first frame of each video. However you can change it (1).

6.jpg

You can also add subtitles to each titleset. If you had the subtitles in the same folder with each video file and they also
have the same name they will be automatically inserted, you should see something like (1 stream) (1). If you don't right click on
the "Subtitle (0 stream)" and browse to where you keep them.

7.jpg

A preview window is available by clicking on the preview button (1).

8.jpg

General Settings

You can access more settings by clicking on Settings -> General. The following window will appear.

9.jpg

Here in the "General" tab you can change the location where all DVD files will be placed (1). Be sure that you have many GBs of free space.

10.jpg

In the "Chapters" tab you can create Chapters in each Titleset for easier browsing them. Default value is 5 minutes (1).

11.jpg

Next in "the TV Format" you can select between PAL (for Europe) and NTSC (for US and Asia) (1), as well as adjust the video resolution
(2) just in case you want to do this. Default values are ok however.

12.jpg

In the "Encoding" tab you can adjust Encoding Quality/Speed (1). Better quality means worst encoding speed. You choose.
You can also select the size of the DVD disk you are going to use, such as DVD-5 or DVD-9 (2).

13.jpg

In the "Burning" tab you can select your DVD disk speed (1) as well as some other options. Speed of 4x is advised for better results.

14.jpg

Convert it!

When you are ready just click on the Convert button and sit back will ConvertXtoDVD encodes your new DVD!

15.jpg

After a while you will be prompted to insert a blank DVD disk in your DVD burner and the burn process will start.

16.jpg

Tips & Tricks
Animated DVD menu with Music

Now ConvertXtoDVD allows you to create an animated DVD menu and even add music to it! When you select a Template you can
click on the + next to "Title Menu parameters" to see what items you can customize for the Title Menu. Some templates have more or less customizable items.
Here you can change the title text, Background video and background audio (1) in Title menu. If you use a title that is to long you will see that the
green circle (2) will become red. So be careful!

17.jpg

Under each video file you added there is a section called "Menu parameters" (1). Here you can define the settings related to the menu for each video
file you added. You can edit the text for titles, edit the action buttons that are displayed in the menus and finally you can have a video and/or audio
playing in the background.

18.jpg

If you double click on the Background video and Background audio you can select to "Use a custom file" (1), specify at what time in the video file you
want the sequence to start from (2) and you can also apply a transparancy effect for your video (3). The values should be between 0 = transparent and 255 = opaque.

19.jpg

Merge video files

With ConvertXtoDVD you can also merge different video files. Add the first video file you want and right click on it to select "Merge more files to this
titleset" (1) or alternatively click on the merge icon on the right side of the window (2).

20.jpg

In the "Titleset content editor" window that will appear click on the video tape icon (1) to merge a file to it. ConvertXtoDVD will join these two files
into one removing any playback gap you could have had if you played them separatelly.

21.jpg

The new file will appear next to the first one. In case you have addition subtitles you can add them in the same way. Again remember that if the subtitle
file has the same name with the video file it will be automatically imported. When you are finished press the OK button. Imagine this window as a timeline
going from left to right.

22.jpg

Now when you return to the main window if you click on "File set" (1) you will see a list of all the files that will be converted! Click on Convert and let
the program do the rest for you.

23.jpg

Hope this makes life easier for you guys with this :-D
reno.99999 avatar
Posted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 18:19
Author:
thanks to my-guides.net for the source. thanks for the tuts monster but once again I think all of these may be already in forums. we should search before pasting, and citing source is always a good thing.
tzee avatar
Posted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:18
Author:
thanks this was really helpful! cheers!
pbnj avatar
Posted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 20:34
Author:
this is the same method i use
good quality and pretty fast too
thanx m8
No avatar
Posted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 19:18
Author:
i dont know if i missed it in the different explainations but when converting x to dvd,if i dont want when the movie is burned to the disc to be very small is there a way to make the complete movie burn right out on the disc???
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 19:51
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
Unless you have either put the wrong file ( possibly the sample movie file instead of the full movie file) into burn or have changed some of the settings,the whole movie should burn ok.Check these two points,and also check these for further help,

http://extratorrent.cc/forum/topic/5231/how+to+convert+all+video+formats+to+dvd+using+convertxtodvd.html

http://extratorrent.cc/forum/topic/2034/how+to+burn+mp4+movies.html

http://extratorrent.cc/forum/topic/1154/convertxtdvd+tutorial.html

No avatar
Posted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 22:57
Author:
im sorry,i do know how to convert the movies.what i wanted to find out is when u burn the movie to the disc sometimes the whole movie would b on the disc BUT it would be very small on the whole disc.so my question is,is there a setting or something to make the movie burn right out on the whole disc???
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 23:14
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
Sorry misunderstood your post a bit.

When burning with convertX,it will not fill the whole disc with one movie (unless there is a setting to do so,so try checking there),you would be best burning two movies onto the same disc,that way you will use less discs and save some cash.Thats how I used to do it,just put two (sometimes 3)movies of the same genre onto one disc.

If you are using V3 of convertX it has a small set of traffic lights at the botton of it,these tell you how much you can fit onto a single disc,and how the quality will be.
No avatar
Posted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 00:55
Author:
I tried adjusting certain settings but it didnt work but i guess your point of putting more than 1 movie on a disc makes sense and i could live with that...thanks for your help
zP0ls0n avatar
Posted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 21:08
Author:
hottestdarkee wrote:
I tried adjusting certain settings but it didnt work but i guess your point of putting more than 1 movie on a disc makes sense and i could live with that...thanks for your help

From what I've noticed with ConvertXtoDVD....what you're talking about, depends on the original size of the video your converting and burning to DVD.

For instance: Most .avi that you are going to convert and burn are on average around 700mb in size (give or take). If you only put one of them on a disc, even after the program converts it, the size still wont change much and will take up less space on the disk. But, if you have a .mp4 which are larger, or even a .mkv which are generally 'much' larger, they will take up much more of the disk.

I have a .mkv for a movie that is 6.53GB in size. Using ConvertXtoDVD will fit the entire movie on a DVDR and still have great quality. But because of the original size of the movie, it will essentially be scaled down to fit the disk. Thus taking up the entire disk. A .avi of 700mb will not. That's why Big_A_Little_A mentioned multiple movies on one disk.

I am not an expert. Just stating what I have personally noticed myself from using the program. I hope this covers what you were asking and clears it up a bit for you

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc3