ExtraTorrent.cc - The Largest Bittorent SystemLogin   |   Register
Latest Articles
Most searched
Hot torrents
First Cams
View Torrent Info: Beauty and the Beast 2017 HDCAM 700MB x264-DiRG
View Torrent Info: Kong.Skull.Island.2017.CAM.XviD-VAiN
View Torrent Info: The Shack 2017 HDCAM x264-iMLEAVING
View Torrent Info: T2.Trainspotting.2017.CAM.XViD-ETRG
Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: Jurassic.School.2017.BRRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Atomica.2017.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Little.Mermaid.2016.HDRip.XViD-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Ali.and.Nino.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: The.Remains.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Ghostbusters.2016.Extended.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Passengers.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Paterson.2016.1080p.WEB-DL.H264.AC3-EVO[EtHD]
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Rogue One - A Star Wars Story 2016 BluRay Remux AVC Multi DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Indiana.Jones.And.The.Last.Crusade.4K.HDR.HEVC.10bit.BT2020.DTS.HD-MA-VISIONPLUSHDR1000
View Torrent Info: Arsenal 2017 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon 2000 Multi 2160p UHD BluRay HEVC HDR Atmos 7.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: DCs.Legends.of.Tomorrow.S02E15.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Flash.2014.S03E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Bates.Motel.S05E05.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Scorpion.S03E20.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Speed.(1994).1080p.BDRip.Dual.Audio.Org.DD.{Hindi.2.0 Eng.5.1}.-~{DOOMSDAY}~-
View Torrent Info: Running Shaadi (2017) Hindi 1CD DVDRip x264 AAC ESubs - Downloadhub
View Torrent Info: Moana 2016 720p BluRay Hindi DD 5.1 x264-SnowDoN
View Torrent Info: Sing (2016) 720p Blu-Ray x264 Dual-Audio [Hindi 5.1 Org DD - English] - maverick [Exclusive]
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Protect Yourself from Lawsuits and Fines!
Your IP Address is 184.73.55.221.   Location is United States
Your IP Address is visible to EVERYONE. Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN while torrenting!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Hide my IP address!


Need a torrent hash cleared for reuploading? (closed)



[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 116, 117, 118 ... 154, 155  [Next]
Page 117 of 155   [ 2318 posts ]
AuthorMessage
juggs avatar
Posted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:21
Author: AdminETRG
Mantesh wrote:
Sir This torrent is dead at ET Because Trackers are outdated .........but helpful for all users .

i want re- upload it with fresh working trackers .............

please clear this Hash

hash ...6E562300C572FEF68B1A9989B33A3F790FFB0932

Thanks............


done
Mantesh avatar
Posted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 21:33
Author:
Sir This torrent is very helpful .but .......with outdated trackers .i want to reuploadw ith latestes working trackers ..

please clear this hash for me .

DCE3D769028E3A0DCF08D78DC53B36091AC20D7C


thanks..........
juggs avatar
Posted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 21:45
Author: AdminETRG
Mantesh wrote:
Sir This torrent is very helpful .but .......with outdated trackers .i want to reuploadw ith latestes working trackers ..

please clear this hash for me .

DCE3D769028E3A0DCF08D78DC53B36091AC20D7C


thanks..........

done
Mantesh avatar
Posted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 21:32
Author:
Admin ...this torrent is an intersting subject and helpful for users but outdated trackers.which are not working .i want to reuplod with latest trackers .........

please clear this hash .

740e28d4b9c86f019f2f3ce66ac279cce26a3ab9


Thnaks..........
juggs avatar
Posted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 21:36
Author: AdminETRG
Mantesh wrote:
Admin ...this torrent is an intersting subject and helpful for users but outdated trackers.which are not working .i want to reuplod with latest trackers .........

please clear this hash .

740e28d4b9c86f019f2f3ce66ac279cce26a3ab9


Thnaks..........

done
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 06:24
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
haclaogia wrote:
Please Verify My Torrents ..........Thank you .
you posted in the wrong section, http://extratorrent.cc/forum/topic/3355/i+need+more+of+my+torrents+to+be+verified.html post verifying requests here
nnas avatar
Posted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 14:29
Author: Blocked
Need a torrent hash cleared for reuploading because i some change in my torrent so please delete this torrent in database

torrent name : Desktop HD Wallpapers--pack [11]--[ { ( nn@$ ) } ]

torrent hash : 2358d838199ce113de936487e14f757301656f8a

thanks :)
No avatar
Posted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 14:34
Author: Blocked
Quote:
Author: nnasTrusted UploaderTurtle
Need a torrent hash cleared for reuploading because i some change in my torrent so please delete this torrent in database

torrent name : Desktop HD Wallpapers--pack [11]--[ { ( nn@$ ) } ]

torrent hash : 2358d838199ce113de936487e14f757301656f8a

thanks
Done
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 01:09
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
C1875555EF6B3E4982FA29F21CC8B06BB99E5A62
BigFoot.Files.S01E02.HDTV.x264-C4TV
Arsed it up, now sorted and to be re-uploaded. Thank's
ozi avatar
Posted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 01:17
Author: SuperAdmin
Big_A_Little_A wrote:
C1875555EF6B3E4982FA29F21CC8B06BB99E5A62
BigFoot.Files.S01E02.HDTV.x264-C4TV
Arsed it up, now sorted and to be re-uploaded. Thank's

hash not found
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 13:01
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
oziman wrote:
Big_A_Little_A wrote:
C1875555EF6B3E4982FA29F21CC8B06BB99E5A62
BigFoot.Files.S01E02.HDTV.x264-C4TV
Arsed it up, now sorted and to be re-uploaded. Thank's
hash not found
Bad SureNdrA, naughty step for you!
It was fixed last night and SureNdrA must have forgot to post here, Thanks
TBI avatar
Posted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 03:55
Author: Kitty
Hi respected admins and staff,
need these torrents to reupload with whole collection

plzzz clear the hash info

A05ACC3DAD8C404812F1DB650389E23A13482A09
6A761AA2286ABEEEB512EC5A0A5E2D4E41CC83E7
A6F7BC1BC7903B3A98237F1557F578E897CC8990

thank you
ozi avatar
Posted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 05:09
Author: SuperAdmin
TBI wrote:
Hi respected admins and staff,
need these torrents to reupload with whole collection

plzzz clear the hash info

A05ACC3DAD8C404812F1DB650389E23A13482A09
6A761AA2286ABEEEB512EC5A0A5E2D4E41CC83E7
A6F7BC1BC7903B3A98237F1557F578E897CC8990

thank you

some of these torrents were uploaded over a month ago why do you want them cleared?
TBI avatar
Posted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 05:19
Author: Kitty
oziman wrote:
TBI wrote:
Hi respected admins and staff,
need these torrents to reupload with whole collection

plzzz clear the hash info

A05ACC3DAD8C404812F1DB650389E23A13482A09
6A761AA2286ABEEEB512EC5A0A5E2D4E41CC83E7
A6F7BC1BC7903B3A98237F1557F578E897CC8990

thank you

some of these torrents were uploaded over a month ago why do you want them cleared?

going to upload whole collection at once...with all 4 movies
No avatar
Posted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 05:50
Author: Blocked
All rite.Understood.Srry my fault again.
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 116, 117, 118 ... 154, 155  [Next]
Page 117 of 155   [ 2318 posts ]



Forum Search


  search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum


Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc5