ExtraTorrent.cc - The Largest Bittorent SystemLogin   |   Register
Latest Articles
Most searched
Hot torrents
First Cams
View Torrent Info: Beauty and The Beast 2017 720p HD-TS x264-CPG
View Torrent Info: Kong.Skull.Island.2017.CAM.XviD-VAiN
View Torrent Info: The Shack 2017 HDCAM x264-iMLEAVING
View Torrent Info: T2.Trainspotting.2017.CAM.XViD-ETRG
Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: Bitter.Harvest.2017.BRRip.XViD-ETRG
View Torrent Info: We.Dont.Belong.Here.2017.DVDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: From.a.House.on.Willow.Street.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: The.Space.Between.Us.2017.HC.HDRip.XViD.AC3-ETRG
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: From.a.House.on.Willow.Street.2016.720p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Split.2016.FULL.NEW.SOURCE.1080p.HC.HDTV.x264.AAC-SHOWSCEN
View Torrent Info: Paterson.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: The.Chamber.2016.BluRay.1080p.x264.DTSHD5.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Gladiator 2000 Paramount Re-Issue Blu-ray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Resident Evil The Final Chapter 2016 Multi 1080pBluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.1080p.BluRay.x264-GECKOS[EtHD]
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Originals.S04E02.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Blacklist.Redemption.S01E05.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Last.Kingdom.S02E02.HDTV.x264-MTB[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Greys.Anatomy.S13E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Assassins.Creed.2016.1080p.BRRip.x264.Turkish.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them 2016 720p BluRay Turkish and English DUAL DD 5.1 x264-aXeL
View Torrent Info: The Salesman (Forushande) 2016 Multi 1080p Blu-ray x264 DTSHD 5.1 MSubs-DDR
View Torrent Info: GANTZ:0 2016 BluRay 1080p x264 JPN DTSHD 5.1 ESub-DDR
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Stop Government from Tracking Your Torrenting!
Your IP Address is 54.205.153.192.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your internet activity! Hide your IP and LOCATION with a VPN
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
HIDE ME NOW


Need a torrent hash cleared for reuploading? (closed)



[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 119, 120, 121 ... 154, 155  [Next]
Page 120 of 155   [ 2318 posts ]
AuthorMessage
Gepression avatar
Posted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 08:43
Author:
Good day,

Can someone help me with this torrent, could not uploaded last night. I never deleted it so i'm thinking might be cause of copyright?

Below is the hash.....

Torrent hash: 527A96209D9ABC24437E4D2F4D73D31EC395FB7C

Thanks
No avatar
Posted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 08:45
Author: Blocked
Quote:
Author: GepressionVerified UploaderET junkieET lover
Good day,

Can someone help me with this torrent, could not uploaded last night. I never deleted it so i'm thinking might be cause of copyright?

Below is the hash.....

Torrent hash: 527A96209D9ABC24437E4D2F4D73D31EC395FB7C

Thanks
Done but if happen again no need for a remove of hash.just gonna keep happen
Gepression avatar
Posted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 20:41
Author:
Hi,

Please delete from Data base, as I wish to reload with active trackers.

Torrent hash: 527A96209D9ABC24437E4D2F4D73D31EC395FB7C

Thanks
juggs avatar
Posted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 20:46
Author: AdminETRG
Gepression wrote:
Hi,

Please delete from Data base, as I wish to reload with active trackers.

Torrent hash: 527A96209D9ABC24437E4D2F4D73D31EC395FB7C

Thanks

hash not found
Gepression avatar
Posted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:12
Author:
taker wrote:
Quote:
Author: GepressionVerified UploaderET junkieET lover
Good day,

Can someone help me with this torrent, could not uploaded last night. I never deleted it so i'm thinking might be cause of copyright?

Below is the hash.....

Torrent hash: 527A96209D9ABC24437E4D2F4D73D31EC395FB7C

Thanks
Done but if happen again no need for a remove of hash.just gonna keep happen

Why is that? could it be be cause of copyright? or could have been deleted by the hacker who messed things up for me the other day.

Thanks
No avatar
Posted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:23
Author: Blocked
Quote:
Author: GepressionVerified UploaderET junkieET lover
taker wrote:
Quote:
Author: GepressionVerified UploaderET junkieET lover
Good day,

Can someone help me with this torrent, could not uploaded last night. I never deleted it so i'm thinking might be cause of copyright?

Below is the hash.....

Torrent hash: 527A96209D9ABC24437E4D2F4D73D31EC395FB7C

Thanks
Done but if happen again no need for a remove of hash.just gonna keep happen

Why is that? could it be be cause of copyright? or could have been deleted by the hacker who messed things up for me the other day.

Thanks
No your mom called us told us we should delete it.ofc its copyright take down. do you think a hacker would only remove one + not change email + password etc. gsh
Gepression avatar
Posted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:42
Author:
taker wrote:
Quote:
Author: GepressionVerified UploaderET junkieET lover
taker wrote:
Quote:
Author: GepressionVerified UploaderET junkieET lover
Good day,

Can someone help me with this torrent, could not uploaded last night. I never deleted it so i'm thinking might be cause of copyright?

Below is the hash.....

Torrent hash: 527A96209D9ABC24437E4D2F4D73D31EC395FB7C

Thanks
Done but if happen again no need for a remove of hash.just gonna keep happen

Why is that? could it be be cause of copyright? or could have been deleted by the hacker who messed things up for me the other day.

Thanks
No your mom called us told us we should delete it.ofc its copyright take down. do you think a hacker would only remove one + not change email + password etc. gsh

Haha, no probs, it just worked. Re uploaded it thanks.

P.S. I don't have a mom, she was gone since i was a baby.
PetaFOX avatar
Posted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 00:24
Author:
Please clear this hash for reuploading.

Hulk Duology 1-2 2003-2008 BluRay 720p x264 ac3 jbr e
Info hash: 00F3C6517DFF47062669A95006F7E2C388D94739

I am updating the trackers.
ozi avatar
Posted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 00:38
Author: SuperAdmin
PetaFOX wrote:
Please clear this hash for reuploading.

Hulk Duology 1-2 2003-2008 BluRay 720p x264 ac3 jbr e
Info hash: 00F3C6517DFF47062669A95006F7E2C388D94739

I am updating the trackers.


done
ozi avatar
Posted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 03:23
Author: SuperAdmin
JokersIsHere wrote:
clear this hash
9B6FAC93F4916CD9C9A3EC861800B43648BF2216
its scary movie pentalogy

Someone deleted it i dont know why..
so please clear this hash so that i can re upload

if you post hash info to other peoples rips/torrents here again i will block your account
you already know the torrent your trying to upload is from a banned member
TambowskiWolk avatar
Posted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:15
Author:
Please clear this hash.
torrent already exists in our database!

I Need to upload again now as a Verified Uploader
office 2010 Greek Language Pack 32-64 bit

2A7E3E9615AF45CE4CA1C72E6378144D5050AE43

Thanks
ozi avatar
Posted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:21
Author: SuperAdmin
TambowskiWolk wrote:
Please clear this hash.
torrent already exists in our database!

I Need to upload again now as a Verified Uploader
office 2010 Greek Language Pack 32-64 bit

2A7E3E9615AF45CE4CA1C72E6378144D5050AE43

Thanks

we dont allow freeware at this site
CPLO1 avatar
Posted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 02:44
Author:
hash info.17E65A6E5D884060DAF132D40D675367FBB7A3FE help me on this one please tanks. LUIS ALCORIZA TLAYUCAN mp4 torrent .i deleted ,was first torrent i forgot seed it.
ozi avatar
Posted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 04:46
Author: SuperAdmin
CPLO1 wrote:
hash info.17E65A6E5D884060DAF132D40D675367FBB7A3FE help me on this one please tanks. LUIS ALCORIZA TLAYUCAN mp4 torrent .i deleted ,was first torrent i forgot seed it.

done
Vikramjit490 avatar
Posted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 15:52
Author: Blocked
Dear Admins,,.,

when i uploaded my torrent, someother porn torren was shown and now im not able to upload so need hash cleared


hash clear 57FF308ED434D7A03498AD87F9AE7B399F7D1847
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 119, 120, 121 ... 154, 155  [Next]
Page 120 of 155   [ 2318 posts ]



Forum Search


  search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum


Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc1