ExtraTorrent.cc - The Largest Bittorent SystemLogin   |   Register
Latest Articles
Most searched
Hot torrents
First Cams
View Torrent Info: Beauty and the Beast 2017 HDCAM 700MB x264-DiRG
View Torrent Info: Kong.Skull.Island.2017.CAM.XviD-VAiN
View Torrent Info: The Shack 2017 HDCAM x264-iMLEAVING
View Torrent Info: T2.Trainspotting.2017.CAM.XViD-ETRG
Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: Jurassic.School.2017.BRRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Atomica.2017.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Little.Mermaid.2016.HDRip.XViD-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Ali.and.Nino.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: The.Remains.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Ghostbusters.2016.Extended.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Passengers.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Paterson.2016.1080p.WEB-DL.H264.AC3-EVO[EtHD]
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Rogue One - A Star Wars Story 2016 BluRay Remux AVC Multi DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Indiana.Jones.And.The.Last.Crusade.4K.HDR.HEVC.10bit.BT2020.DTS.HD-MA-VISIONPLUSHDR1000
View Torrent Info: Arsenal 2017 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon 2000 Multi 2160p UHD BluRay HEVC HDR Atmos 7.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Arrow.S05E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Survivor.S34E03.HDTV.x264-CROOKS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Blindspot.S02E16.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Designated.Survivor.S01E13.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Speed.(1994).1080p.BDRip.Dual.Audio.Org.DD.{Hindi.2.0 Eng.5.1}.-~{DOOMSDAY}~-
View Torrent Info: Running Shaadi (2017) Hindi 1CD DVDRip x264 AAC ESubs - Downloadhub
View Torrent Info: Moana 2016 720p BluRay Hindi DD 5.1 x264-SnowDoN
View Torrent Info: Sing (2016) 720p Blu-Ray x264 Dual-Audio [Hindi 5.1 Org DD - English] - maverick [Exclusive]
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Stop Government from Tracking Your Torrenting!
Your IP Address is 54.205.60.171.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your internet activity! Hide your IP and LOCATION with a VPN
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
HIDE ME NOW


Need a torrent hash cleared for reuploading? (closed)



[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 129, 130, 131 ... 154, 155  [Next]
Page 130 of 155   [ 2318 posts ]
AuthorMessage
svdinesh avatar
Posted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 08:41
Author:
deleted my torrents blindly....so i did not have the urls.......so i only posting hash codes.....pls consider..

CD6E55812E68C83645D8379DC6702B67E95E1046

8B22B6B190099F4DDB4B95A046401666E5C39684

B151F35073F4E17727D5FFB7AD578E3CC47B2F73

70803B8AEA1C32440479F540B94221A275A56FC5

AAAF0768B312B245417C9AAA223CDE045C2A2257

776666CBC851A8D1ADE7863B35C7A4FCB8B9E0C6

2688F278175D1BEBF69C708C83AB1067FFB530B5

255B5C2670E17D9C564B1BED0BA28E838F0FCC26

6E505C03348A92BE343F17132913D7905B4A1971
No avatar
Posted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 09:11
Author: Blocked
Quote:
Posted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 08:41Author: svdineshTrusted UploaderTurtle
deleted my torrents blindly....so i did not have the urls.......so i only posting hash codes.....pls consider..

CD6E55812E68C83645D8379DC6702B67E95E1046

8B22B6B190099F4DDB4B95A046401666E5C39684

B151F35073F4E17727D5FFB7AD578E3CC47B2F73

70803B8AEA1C32440479F540B94221A275A56FC5

AAAF0768B312B245417C9AAA223CDE045C2A2257

776666CBC851A8D1ADE7863B35C7A4FCB8B9E0C6

2688F278175D1BEBF69C708C83AB1067FFB530B5

255B5C2670E17D9C564B1BED0BA28E838F0FCC26

6E505C03348A92BE343F17132913D7905B4A1971
done
svdinesh avatar
Posted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 13:29
Author:
blindly deleted the torrents..no urls available....Plz clear the hash....want to re-upload....

508E7EF012B55D73D49878B7718EE047A2754666

9C0AA6620C36FA7F29772D3C4C4B1DF62BBF75DF

BD6F1B7830BCD207B93DF2E8A747BFB399CC6D0D

9206D38528BCB3D2398460C31E770C8BBE3E997F

B68788CD73429BF23089733008B5EFEE73C984CE

4F09FFF58F345EB4EE188C85CC628C4EF6B148E4

DF4A4A02520645305E4C4FFCB869A332DFE4FA6C

C80F210867749FFCD2FCFA61A38370485C1E660A

7DFE7C07FCE1AE89F8CF1E3AF99FC7D9D1AF3CEE

4E9E7364A2CC03131A51DFB46366D4EDA3F2E058

159DD87B951ED9574571207311E333BCED860DA1
ozi avatar
Posted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 05:13
Author: SuperAdmin
svdinesh wrote:
blindly deleted the torrents..no urls available....Plz clear the hash....want to re-upload....

508E7EF012B55D73D49878B7718EE047A2754666

9C0AA6620C36FA7F29772D3C4C4B1DF62BBF75DF

BD6F1B7830BCD207B93DF2E8A747BFB399CC6D0D

9206D38528BCB3D2398460C31E770C8BBE3E997F

B68788CD73429BF23089733008B5EFEE73C984CE

4F09FFF58F345EB4EE188C85CC628C4EF6B148E4

DF4A4A02520645305E4C4FFCB869A332DFE4FA6C

C80F210867749FFCD2FCFA61A38370485C1E660A

7DFE7C07FCE1AE89F8CF1E3AF99FC7D9D1AF3CEE

4E9E7364A2CC03131A51DFB46366D4EDA3F2E058

159DD87B951ED9574571207311E333BCED860DA1

no you didn't blindly delete them you deleted them because of passkey trackers to edit them out

not clearing dont like shit talkers
svdinesh avatar
Posted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 05:56
Author:
oziman wrote:
svdinesh wrote:
blindly deleted the torrents..no urls available....Plz clear the hash....want to re-upload....

508E7EF012B55D73D49878B7718EE047A2754666

9C0AA6620C36FA7F29772D3C4C4B1DF62BBF75DF

BD6F1B7830BCD207B93DF2E8A747BFB399CC6D0D

9206D38528BCB3D2398460C31E770C8BBE3E997F

B68788CD73429BF23089733008B5EFEE73C984CE

4F09FFF58F345EB4EE188C85CC628C4EF6B148E4

DF4A4A02520645305E4C4FFCB869A332DFE4FA6C

C80F210867749FFCD2FCFA61A38370485C1E660A

7DFE7C07FCE1AE89F8CF1E3AF99FC7D9D1AF3CEE

4E9E7364A2CC03131A51DFB46366D4EDA3F2E058

159DD87B951ED9574571207311E333BCED860DA1

no you didn't blindly delete them you deleted them because of passkey trackers to edit them out

not clearing dont like shit talkers

sir...i agree deleted the torrents of passkey....but i blindly deleted them without noting down the urls of the torrents.....so i can not post the urls here....so only alternative i have is hash code.....that's what i mean...my english not good...sorry if i caused inconvenience.
LazyPirate avatar
Posted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 04:51
Author: Blocked
Got fake hits in short period of time (Kindly see attached image). so i deleted it before i get warning. please clear the hash. i need to reupload

Hash:
4222ABC9DCB39D300C3401E39F2FFEB5C55F0654

Attachment:

desktop_snapper_0-1.png  [ 51.33 KB | Downloads: 2 ]
ozi avatar
Posted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 04:58
Author: SuperAdmin
LazyPirate wrote:
Got fake hits in short period of time (Kindly see attached image). so i deleted it before i get warning. please clear the hash. i need to reupload

Hash:
4222ABC9DCB39D300C3401E39F2FFEB5C55F0654

done

please do not delete torrents for this reason again
you wont get warned for fake hits
Radioactive avatar
Posted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 15:45
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverKitty
i wanna reupload this torrent http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/3414126

Hash: 08A1AAB98EB2B2D4DAF43D32E509613ADFEF5C27

Thnx
SaM avatar
Posted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 15:51
Author:
SaM
mrsourav wrote:
i wanna reupload this torrent http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/3414126

Hash: 08A1AAB98EB2B2D4DAF43D32E509613ADFEF5C27

Thnx

why u wanna reupload it?
what is the fault in it?
Radioactive avatar
Posted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 16:48
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverKitty
because for dns error this torrent hard made any hit.. so i thought to better upload when et is working well... thanks
juggs avatar
Posted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 16:56
Author: AdminETRG
mrsourav wrote:
because for dns error this torrent hard made any hit.. so i thought to better upload when et is working well... thanks

thats not a reason to delete and re upload 2k hits on it as it is
MaNaM avatar
Posted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 17:13
Author:
http://extratorrentlive.com/torrent/3415014/Diary+of+a+Perv+-+%2A%2A+New+2014+%2A%2A+%28Digital+Playground%29+DVD.html

i wanna reupload


55D7EF3C669FC062F084AFFA5389C5EDE9840F45

because i posted it with 17 trackers
juggs avatar
Posted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 17:14
Author: AdminETRG
MaNaM wrote:
http://extratorrentlive.com/torrent/3415014/Diary+of+a+Perv+-+%2A%2A+New+2014+%2A%2A+%28Digital+Playground%29+DVD.html

i wanna reupload


55D7EF3C669FC062F084AFFA5389C5EDE9840F45

because i posted it with 17 trackers

hash not found
juggs avatar
Posted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 17:15
Author: AdminETRG
juggs wrote:
MaNaM wrote:
http://extratorrentlive.com/torrent/3415014/Diary+of+a+Perv+-+%2A%2A+New+2014+%2A%2A+%28Digital+Playground%29+DVD.html

i wanna reupload


55D7EF3C669FC062F084AFFA5389C5EDE9840F45

because i posted it with 17 trackers

hash not found

lol you need to delete it first ...
MaNaM avatar
Posted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 17:18
Author:
juggs wrote:
juggs wrote:
MaNaM wrote:
http://extratorrentlive.com/torrent/3415014/Diary+of+a+Perv+-+%2A%2A+New+2014+%2A%2A+%28Digital+Playground%29+DVD.html

i wanna reupload


55D7EF3C669FC062F084AFFA5389C5EDE9840F45

because i posted it with 17 trackers

hash not found

lol you need to delete it first ...

sorry i will now , DONE torrent deleted
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 129, 130, 131 ... 154, 155  [Next]
Page 130 of 155   [ 2318 posts ]



Forum Search


  search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum


Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc5