ExtraTorrent.cc - The Largest Bittorent SystemLogin   |   Register
Latest Articles
Most searched
Hot torrents
First Cams
View Torrent Info: Beauty and The Beast 2017 720p HD-TS x264-CPG
View Torrent Info: Kong.Skull.Island.2017.CAM.XviD-VAiN
View Torrent Info: The Shack 2017 HDCAM x264-iMLEAVING
View Torrent Info: T2.Trainspotting.2017.CAM.XViD-ETRG
Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: Smoking.Guns.2016.DVDRip.XviD-EVO
View Torrent Info: Bitter.Harvest.2017.BRRip.XViD-ETRG
View Torrent Info: We.Dont.Belong.Here.2017.DVDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: From.a.House.on.Willow.Street.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Moana.2016.BluRay.1080p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Assassins.Creed.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: From.a.House.on.Willow.Street.2016.720p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Bad Santa-2 2016 Multi UHD 2160p BluRay HEVC HDR DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: The.Chamber.2016.BluRay.1080p.x264.DTSHD5.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Gladiator 2000 Paramount Re-Issue Blu-ray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Resident Evil The Final Chapter 2016 Multi 1080pBluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Samurai.Jack.S05E03.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Ghost.Adventures.S14E01.Stone.Lion.Inn.HDTV.x264-SPASM
View Torrent Info: The.Originals.S04E02.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Ransom.S01E11.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Kalpana 2 (2016) 720p UNCUT DVDRip x264 Eng Subs [Dual Audio] [Hindi DD 2.0 - Kannada 2.0] Exclusive By -=!Dr.STAR!=-
View Torrent Info: Trapped 2017 1GB DesiPDvD x264 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Phillauri 2017 1GB DesiSCR x264 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Assassins.Creed.2016.1080p.BRRip.x264.Turkish.AC3-ETRG
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Protect Yourself from Lawsuits and Fines!
Your IP Address is 54.167.191.50.   Location is United States
Your IP Address is visible to EVERYONE. Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN while torrenting!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Hide my IP address!


Need a torrent hash cleared for reuploading? (closed)



[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 154, 155  [Next]
Page 2 of 155   [ 2318 posts ]
AuthorMessage
iwanttobelieveinaj avatar
Posted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:34
Author: Site FriendET junkieTrue Love
Once.Upon.A.Time.In.China.II.1992.x264.AC3.2AUDIO-WAF

7962E36590221F8F2990D59FC736896622430C5D
SaM avatar
Posted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:41
Author:
SaM
iwanttobelieveinaj wrote:
Once.Upon.A.Time.In.China.II.1992.x264.AC3.2AUDIO-WAF

7962E36590221F8F2990D59FC736896622430C5D

ok reason known to me since i have deleted it..but still in future u need to state the reason as well plz

Hash cleared
iwanttobelieveinaj avatar
Posted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 13:47
Author: Site FriendET junkieTrue Love
The Karate Kid 1984 720p BluRay x264-MELiTE
8DD995A0FBA918E6FABDDE78C046A948D941E1A3

Once.Upon.A.Time.In.China.II.1992.x264.AC3.2AUDIO-WAF
7962E36590221F8F2990D59FC736896622430C5D

Please remove the info hash for both as they have banned trackers. And Thanks again..
SaM avatar
Posted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 14:04
Author:
SaM
iwanttobelieveinaj wrote:
The Karate Kid 1984 720p BluRay x264-MELiTE
8DD995A0FBA918E6FABDDE78C046A948D941E1A3

Once.Upon.A.Time.In.China.II.1992.x264.AC3.2AUDIO-WAF
7962E36590221F8F2990D59FC736896622430C5D

Please remove the info hash for both as they have banned trackers. And Thanks again..

Done
mickjapa108 avatar
Posted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:27
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET loverSuperman
Can I please have these # removed (Dead trackers) so I can re UP
Thanks Guys.

http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/2008650/%28Bhajan%29+Krishna+Das+-+Heart+Full+Of+Soul.html
a4603f190033891e4c03eb59e6b723b0a223e341

http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/2029837/%28Bhajan%29+Srila+Bhaktivedanta+Swami+Prabhupada+Lectures+%2B+Classes+%7B02%7D.html
71b797fd7b9d9331f6aa2f1dca1a417640de3115

http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/2029838/%28Bhajan%29+Srila+Bhaktivedanta+Swami+Prabhupada+Lectures+%2B+Classes+%7B01%7D.html
273711daf5ffd74acecdadcfe6e1acc24c6dc969

http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/2063920/%28Bhajan%29+Vaishnava+Bhaktas-Goddess+of+Fortune.html
ba83995bb6a2533e782c843576906ff9216ab941

http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/2065288/%28Bhajan%29+Vani+Jairam+-+He+Govinda+Rakho+Sharan.html
3a0647bb69bccbb72ee478fd01b9842245082e71

http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/2082227/%28Bhajan%29+Vedamoorthy+K+Sharaschandra+Bhat%2C+Arun+Iyer%2C+Pandit+Jasraj-Essence+Of+The+Vedas.html
618f5e2efc9fcf719822fe2ede5a8bf6e29dadb0

http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/2186038/%28Bhajan%29+Srila+Bhaktivedanta+Swami+Prabhupada+-+Bhajans+%2B+Purports-mickjapa108.html
d4a11341fd9ac6b0ff6fafdc9976a40eacd6472c

http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/2185250/%28Bhajan%29+Anuradha+Paudwal+-+Aarti.html
e74f7e0446f8064cf579758c69f89b9b2b479755

http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/2185256/%28Bhajan%29+Jagjit+Singh+-+Hare+Krishna-A+Live+Concert-mickjapa108.html
f220f9ee48f8b42ed03a20974720c656f6078124

http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/2186033/%28Bhajan%29+Karnamrita+Dasi+-+Dasi+%28Prayers+for+Women%29.html
c1a00ea29bee90a8fe90ff293613b18d595b7532

http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/2186511/%28Bhajan%29+Anup+Jalota+%26+Sarita+Joshi+-+Shree+Ram+Chale+Vanwas.html
5f32ced795be3616362d1a7283bbdf75bbe58511

http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/2186520/%28Bhajan%29+Jagadisa+Dasa+Gosvami+-+Gurukula+Boys-mickjapa108.html
8860947f703d61e2a61a9a696495f0b45b948e10

http://extratorrent.cc/torrent_trackers/2186561/%28Bhajan%29+Srila+Bhaktivedanta+Swami+Prabhupada+65+lectures%2Cclasses+.html
714606eb6708a24b0a819d895bc38eaaf0dbd649

Thanks SaM your a Diamond.
SuRi avatar
Posted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:34
Author: Site FriendTrue LoveETRG
Torrent : Robbie.Williams.Live.At.The.Albert.Blu-ray.REMUX.1080i_H264.DTS ReQuest --far999
Hash : 8f69d6a07121ccfb649cbedc7f65d9c05f4d5ae6

Reason : Trackers not working,want to ReUP
SaM avatar
Posted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 09:32
Author:
SaM
mickjapa108 wrote:
Can I please have these # removed (Dead trackers) so I can re UP
Thanks Guys.

http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/2008650/%28Bhajan%29+Krishna+Das+-+Heart+Full+Of+Soul.html
a4603f190033891e4c03eb59e6b723b0a223e341

http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/2029837/%28Bhajan%29+Srila+Bhaktivedanta+Swami+Prabhupada+Lectures+%2B+Classes+%7B02%7D.html
71b797fd7b9d9331f6aa2f1dca1a417640de3115

http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/2029838/%28Bhajan%29+Srila+Bhaktivedanta+Swami+Prabhupada+Lectures+%2B+Classes+%7B01%7D.html
273711daf5ffd74acecdadcfe6e1acc24c6dc969

http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/2063920/%28Bhajan%29+Vaishnava+Bhaktas-Goddess+of+Fortune.html
ba83995bb6a2533e782c843576906ff9216ab941

http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/2065288/%28Bhajan%29+Vani+Jairam+-+He+Govinda+Rakho+Sharan.html
3a0647bb69bccbb72ee478fd01b9842245082e71

http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/2082227/%28Bhajan%29+Vedamoorthy+K+Sharaschandra+Bhat%2C+Arun+Iyer%2C+Pandit+Jasraj-Essence+Of+The+Vedas.html
618f5e2efc9fcf719822fe2ede5a8bf6e29dadb0

http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/2186038/%28Bhajan%29+Srila+Bhaktivedanta+Swami+Prabhupada+-+Bhajans+%2B+Purports-mickjapa108.html
d4a11341fd9ac6b0ff6fafdc9976a40eacd6472c

http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/2185250/%28Bhajan%29+Anuradha+Paudwal+-+Aarti.html
e74f7e0446f8064cf579758c69f89b9b2b479755

http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/2185256/%28Bhajan%29+Jagjit+Singh+-+Hare+Krishna-A+Live+Concert-mickjapa108.html
f220f9ee48f8b42ed03a20974720c656f6078124

http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/2186033/%28Bhajan%29+Karnamrita+Dasi+-+Dasi+%28Prayers+for+Women%29.html
c1a00ea29bee90a8fe90ff293613b18d595b7532

http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/2186511/%28Bhajan%29+Anup+Jalota+%26+Sarita+Joshi+-+Shree+Ram+Chale+Vanwas.html
5f32ced795be3616362d1a7283bbdf75bbe58511

http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/2186520/%28Bhajan%29+Jagadisa+Dasa+Gosvami+-+Gurukula+Boys-mickjapa108.html
8860947f703d61e2a61a9a696495f0b45b948e10

http://extratorrent.cc/torrent_trackers/2186561/%28Bhajan%29+Srila+Bhaktivedanta+Swami+Prabhupada+65+lectures%2Cclasses+.html
714606eb6708a24b0a819d895bc38eaaf0dbd649

Thanks SaM your a Diamond.

done
SaM avatar
Posted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 09:33
Author:
SaM
surendra000000007 wrote:
Torrent : Robbie.Williams.Live.At.The.Albert.Blu-ray.REMUX.1080i_H264.DTS ReQuest --far999
Hash : 8f69d6a07121ccfb649cbedc7f65d9c05f4d5ae6

Reason : Trackers not working,want to ReUP

done
AMHJ avatar
Posted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 06:12
Author:
Hi,

Can This hash ( D00D7B32F86BADA43CB7A14D2C90BC588B0EFFEE )be cleared,had to del it because there was 1 banned tracker in it.

Thanks for helping and greetings u all
SaM avatar
Posted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 07:14
Author:
SaM
AMHJ wrote:
Hi,

Can This hash ( D00D7B32F86BADA43CB7A14D2C90BC588B0EFFEE )be cleared,had to del it because there was 1 banned tracker in it.

Thanks for helping and greetings u all

state torrent5 name as well plz
AMHJ avatar
Posted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 07:26
Author:
SaM wrote:
AMHJ wrote:
Hi,

Can This hash ( D00D7B32F86BADA43CB7A14D2C90BC588B0EFFEE )be cleared,had to del it because there was 1 banned tracker in it.

Thanks for helping and greetings u all

state torrent5 name as well plz


Knight and Day (2010) 720p X264 MKV DTS Multisub 6x

SaM avatar
Posted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 09:46
Author:
SaM
AMHJ wrote:
SaM wrote:
AMHJ wrote:
Hi,

Can This hash ( D00D7B32F86BADA43CB7A14D2C90BC588B0EFFEE )be cleared,had to del it because there was 1 banned tracker in it.

Thanks for helping and greetings u all

state torrent5 name as well plz


Knight and Day (2010) 720p X264 MKV DTS Multisub 6x

cleared
edit: to save time and space in this topic plz note that thanks replies not needed...i am sure u r thankful and we are also thankful to ur participation and sharing here

mickjapa108 avatar
Posted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 17:47
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET loverSuperman
These are the ones with banned trackers

Can I please have these removed so I can re UP as they have banned trackers
Thanks Guys.

http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/2305525/%28Bhajan%29+Krishna+Das+-+Heart+Full+Of+Soul.html
a4603f190033891e4c03eb59e6b723b0a223e341


http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/2029837/%28Bhajan%29+Srila+Bhaktivedanta+Swami+Prabhupada+Lectures+%2B+Classes+%7B02%7D.html
71b797fd7b9d9331f6aa2f1dca1a417640de3115

http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/2029838/%28Bhajan%29+Srila+Bhaktivedanta+Swami+Prabhupada+Lectures+%2B+Classes+%7B01%7D.html
273711daf5ffd74acecdadcfe6e1acc24c6dc969

http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/2063920/%28Bhajan%29+Vaishnava+Bhaktas-Goddess+of+Fortune.html
ba83995bb6a2533e782c843576906ff9216ab941

http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/2065288/%28Bhajan%29+Vani+Jairam+-+He+Govinda+Rakho+Sharan.html
3a0647bb69bccbb72ee478fd01b9842245082e71

http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/2082227/%28Bhajan%29+Vedamoorthy+K+Sharaschandra+Bhat%2C+Arun+Iyer%2C+Pandit+Jasraj-Essence+Of+The+Vedas.html
618f5e2efc9fcf719822fe2ede5a8bf6e29dadb0
SaM avatar
Posted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 20:14
Author:
SaM
mickjapa108 wrote:
These are the ones with banned trackers

Can I please have these removed so I can re UP as they have banned trackers
Thanks Guys.

http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/2305525/%28Bhajan%29+Krishna+Das+-+Heart+Full+Of+Soul.html
a4603f190033891e4c03eb59e6b723b0a223e341


http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/2029837/%28Bhajan%29+Srila+Bhaktivedanta+Swami+Prabhupada+Lectures+%2B+Classes+%7B02%7D.html
71b797fd7b9d9331f6aa2f1dca1a417640de3115

http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/2029838/%28Bhajan%29+Srila+Bhaktivedanta+Swami+Prabhupada+Lectures+%2B+Classes+%7B01%7D.html
273711daf5ffd74acecdadcfe6e1acc24c6dc969

http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/2063920/%28Bhajan%29+Vaishnava+Bhaktas-Goddess+of+Fortune.html
ba83995bb6a2533e782c843576906ff9216ab941

http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/2065288/%28Bhajan%29+Vani+Jairam+-+He+Govinda+Rakho+Sharan.html
3a0647bb69bccbb72ee478fd01b9842245082e71

http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/2082227/%28Bhajan%29+Vedamoorthy+K+Sharaschandra+Bhat%2C+Arun+Iyer%2C+Pandit+Jasraj-Essence+Of+The+Vedas.html
618f5e2efc9fcf719822fe2ede5a8bf6e29dadb0

done
mickjapa108 avatar
Posted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 09:17
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET loverSuperman
Can I please have these removed (Dead trackers) so I can re UP
Thanks Guys.

http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/2186580/%28Bhajan%29+Pandit+Jasraj-Neeraj+Parikh-Harish+Bhimani-Arogyam+Anandanam-mickjapa108.html
bb11dce540667a8d50a2c2e6820b89bd58edab17

http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/2186583/%28Bhajan%29+Sonu+Niigaam+-+Maha+Ganesha.html
cdd5eaeade4c0268d23b3efa9ef913d6f152db70

http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/2186584/%28Bhajan%29+Srila+Bhaktivedanta+Narayan+Gurudeva+-+Jaiva+Dharma%2C+Chap+1+to+25+audio+Eng-mickjapa108.html
544110b504c9c63f81a6ed417a3bcf5012003c81

http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/2186587/%28Bhajan%29+Various+Artists-Divine+Chants+Of+Krishna-mickjapa108.html
706c8ccadb5a1d24df78e0b278927e157d48bb32

http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/2272593/%28Bhajan%29+Lokanath+Swami-+Amrita+Dhara%40-mickjapa108.html
8f9d3dce860069d4c61923a6c92720e4756290b3

http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/2272591/%28Bhajan%29+Hari.Kirtana.Prabhu-Best+of%40-mickjapa108.html
1a9325b4bff0a6efc7c925047ee535ffc69157aa

http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/2208304/%28Bhajan%29+Vinod+Agarwal+-+Radha+Raman+Temple+Live-mickjapa108.html
e8f39941ae878d4d13ffc0cef620df3f11c5962c

thanks.
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 154, 155  [Next]
Page 2 of 155   [ 2318 posts ]



Forum Search


  search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum


Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc3