ExtraTorrent.cc - The Largest Bittorent SystemLogin   |   Register
Latest Articles
Most searched
Hot torrents
First Cams
View Torrent Info: Life 2017 NEW 720p HDCAM x264-UNiQUE
View Torrent Info: A.Dogs.Purpose.2017.HC.TCRip.XVID.AC3.HQ.Hive-CM8
View Torrent Info: Beauty and The Beast 2017 720p HD-TS x264-CPG
View Torrent Info: Kong.Skull.Island.2017.CAM.XviD-VAiN
Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: The.Tiger.Hunter.2016.BRRip.XViD-ETRG
View Torrent Info: The.Institute.2017.BRRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: The.Matchbreaker.2016.BRRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Nick.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Monster.Trucks.2016.1080p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: The.Bye.Bye.Man.2016.UNRATED.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: The.Institute.2017.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Peelers.2016.720p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Underworld - Blood.Wars.2016.BluRay.1080p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Vengeance A Love Story 2017 BluRay 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Monster.Trucks.2016.1080p.BluRay.x264-DRONES[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Hidden Figures 2016 Multi 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Arrow.S05E18.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Survivor.S34E04.HDTV.x264-CROOKS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Blindspot.S02E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Designated.Survivor.S01E14.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Shin.Godzilla.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.Japanese.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: [18 ] Death Warrior (2009) x264 720p BluRay UNRATED Eng Subs {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   English 5.1] Exclusive By DREDD
View Torrent Info: Bridget.Joness.Baby.2016.1080p.BRRip.x264.Turkish.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Happy New Year 2014 HQ 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 5.1 ESub -DDR
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Stop Government from Tracking Your Torrenting!
Your IP Address is 54.158.109.89.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your internet activity! Hide your IP and LOCATION with a VPN
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
HIDE ME NOW


Need a torrent hash cleared for reuploading? (closed)



[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 154, 155  [Next]
Page 35 of 155   [ 2318 posts ]
AuthorMessage
waliarvind avatar
Posted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 03:06
Author: Site FriendET lover
339B596664E8772CCF96DD84C51283ED9BC37E0C

AarakShan 2011 Hindi P-DvDRip XviD xRG


Wrong trackers were added he need a torrent hash cleared .
ozi avatar
Posted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 03:35
Author: SuperAdmin
waliarvind wrote:
339B596664E8772CCF96DD84C51283ED9BC37E0C

AarakShan 2011 Hindi P-DvDRip XviD xRG


Wrong trackers were added he need a torrent hash cleared .

done
BlackFritz avatar
Posted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 08:56
Author: Blocked
7F3CEE0F58F54524D04E7B6042284E9159800750

too many trackers, I need to reupload

Thanks
ozi avatar
Posted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 09:01
Author: SuperAdmin
BlackFritz wrote:
7F3CEE0F58F54524D04E7B6042284E9159800750

too many trackers, I need to reupload

Thanks

done
ivosoro avatar
Posted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:24
Author:
HashString; 515531e6e5c8cb3adedffc617e313cd2031855eb
Torrent; 4E5608B0002276B1.torrent

Error about trackers
Sorry and Thanks
ozi avatar
Posted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:30
Author: SuperAdmin
ivosoro wrote:
HashString; 515531e6e5c8cb3adedffc617e313cd2031855eb
Torrent; 4E5608B0002276B1.torrent

Error about trackers
Sorry and Thanks

done
PetaFOX avatar
Posted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 02:44
Author:
Moving from old user to new.

Saw 1 to 7 Bluray 720p x264 AC3 UnCut
Info hash: 87F27DEB359260B9BCCC76F5BF9F8762CFBA839B

Batman Collection 1966 2008 BRrip H264 BluRay AAC 6CH
Info hash: F64FF901E0CA84511DC71303A2271C087961B94D

I need to upload again.

PetaFOX
ozi avatar
Posted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 04:45
Author: SuperAdmin
PetaFOX wrote:
Moving from old user to new.

Saw 1 to 7 Bluray 720p x264 AC3 UnCut
Info hash: 87F27DEB359260B9BCCC76F5BF9F8762CFBA839B

Batman Collection 1966 2008 BRrip H264 BluRay AAC 6CH
Info hash: F64FF901E0CA84511DC71303A2271C087961B94D

I need to upload again.

PetaFOX

reply to pm first



edit sorted
BlackFritz avatar
Posted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 08:12
Author: Blocked
FE47F833F02491BC8307A37BD8FDEDFD11D4323C

too many trackers, I need to reupload

Thanks
ozi avatar
Posted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 08:16
Author: SuperAdmin
BlackFritz wrote:
FE47F833F02491BC8307A37BD8FDEDFD11D4323C

too many trackers, I need to reupload

Thanks

done
Greenstreet avatar
Posted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 18:41
Author:
Anthems R&B II - Ministry of Sound 3CD 2011 - Greenstreet

Hash - F61A885D6A664ECCEB49506669086B7ABEB82462


need to re up :)


EDIT - Sorted
kingstyle777 avatar
Posted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 17:52
Author:
Requested Admin,

i change the dead trackers for the following plz delete those posts. so that i can upload them again with new screenshots and torrent trackers.

Info hash: 2AD1AB7C6FB6441A109FD605C572269246A7B33B
Info hash: 68FBC8E5CE80C5324A509B1DF590B168696222FE
Info hash: 98149CBA3D56B38637E41AE431C0CEA9935B765B
Info hash: 67E5801A539FFD9E806480BA2FD513940C7B0DBF
Info hash: A4D82AE4D1010BCBFA91EE42F824E8479C435DBB
Info hash: 6FDBACF85DDDA6FC853EADF9A3216F72690D7AB1
Info hash: CC0AB25D5D80A289513FAB088FA0BCFC9AD0C316
No avatar
Posted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 21:04
Author: Blocked
Quote:
Author:
kingstyle777
Warned
Requested Admin,

i change the dead trackers for the following plz delete those posts. so that i can upload them again with new screenshots and torrent trackers.

Info hash: 2AD1AB7C6FB6441A109FD605C572269246A7B33B
Info hash: 68FBC8E5CE80C5324A509B1DF590B168696222FE
Info hash: 98149CBA3D56B38637E41AE431C0CEA9935B765B
Info hash: 67E5801A539FFD9E806480BA2FD513940C7B0DBF
Info hash: A4D82AE4D1010BCBFA91EE42F824E8479C435DBB
Info hash: 6FDBACF85DDDA6FC853EADF9A3216F72690D7AB1
Info hash: CC0AB25D5D80A289513FAB088FA0BCFC9AD0C316

2AD1AB7C6FB6441A109FD605C572269246A7B33B not found
68FBC8E5CE80C5324A509B1DF590B168696222FE not found
98149CBA3D56B38637E41AE431C0CEA9935B765B done
67E5801A539FFD9E806480BA2FD513940C7B0DBF done
A4D82AE4D1010BCBFA91EE42F824E8479C435DBB done
6FDBACF85DDDA6FC853EADF9A3216F72690D7AB1 done
CC0AB25D5D80A289513FAB088FA0BCFC9AD0C316 done
SaM avatar
Posted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 21:34
Author:
SaM
taker wrote:
Quote:
Author:
kingstyle777
Warned
Requested Admin,

i change the dead trackers for the following plz delete those posts. so that i can upload them again with new screenshots and torrent trackers.

Info hash: 2AD1AB7C6FB6441A109FD605C572269246A7B33B
Info hash: 68FBC8E5CE80C5324A509B1DF590B168696222FE
Info hash: 98149CBA3D56B38637E41AE431C0CEA9935B765B
Info hash: 67E5801A539FFD9E806480BA2FD513940C7B0DBF
Info hash: A4D82AE4D1010BCBFA91EE42F824E8479C435DBB
Info hash: 6FDBACF85DDDA6FC853EADF9A3216F72690D7AB1
Info hash: CC0AB25D5D80A289513FAB088FA0BCFC9AD0C316

2AD1AB7C6FB6441A109FD605C572269246A7B33B not found
68FBC8E5CE80C5324A509B1DF590B168696222FE not found
98149CBA3D56B38637E41AE431C0CEA9935B765B done
67E5801A539FFD9E806480BA2FD513940C7B0DBF done
A4D82AE4D1010BCBFA91EE42F824E8479C435DBB done
6FDBACF85DDDA6FC853EADF9A3216F72690D7AB1 done
CC0AB25D5D80A289513FAB088FA0BCFC9AD0C316 done

the first 2 not found cuz they r still in ET,

http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/2489254/The+Karate+Kid+BRip480P+Dual+AudioHindi+%26+English.html
http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/2489232/Exclusive+desi+pati+patni+aur+dost.html
how u ask to delete a hash for a torrent which exist in ET????
also it shows no issues with trackers..so why double work?and wasting our time?
kingstyle777 avatar
Posted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 00:14
Author:
Requested Admin
Please delete those infor hash from system thanks alot..
B86AAEF330D09DFC7B70538EE350B1805D44ECDD
4B3232548DA1D66A414C1CC060C774EC431C3A29
4B3232548DA1D66A414C1CC060C774EC431C3A29
1FBCB7F1F2416BF9B26997F90DA434FC8C69AC73
2AD1AB7C6FB6441A109FD605C572269246A7B33B
68FBC8E5CE80C5324A509B1DF590B168696222FE
04EE96E5C0490015F4EF6A7DFA5F689A0B0D4298
3D2175CEA5CDC3EA3C5EE353BE755EE7DE00165E
FDC88D0BC04C403B9F21944B09AA18C749FCE1B3
1F31039A1991E2CAC61AB0004B006BD6A1509C9B

After those torrents remove my all torrents updated with all working trackers thanks for the help and Support.
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 154, 155  [Next]
Page 35 of 155   [ 2318 posts ]



Forum Search


  search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum


Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc4