ExtraTorrent.cc - The Largest Bittorent SystemLogin   |   Register
Latest Articles
Most searched
Hot torrents
First Cams
View Torrent Info: Beauty and The Beast 2017 HD-TS x264-CPG
View Torrent Info: Kong.Skull.Island.2017.CAM.XviD-VAiN
View Torrent Info: The Shack 2017 HDCAM x264-iMLEAVING
View Torrent Info: T2.Trainspotting.2017.CAM.XViD-ETRG
Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: We.Dont.Belong.Here.2017.DVDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: From.a.House.on.Willow.Street.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: The.Space.Between.Us.2017.HC.HDRip.XViD.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Walk.of.Fame.2017.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Split.2016.FULL.NEW.SOURCE.1080p.HC.HDTV.x264.AAC-SHOWSCEN
View Torrent Info: Paterson.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Dont.Kill.It.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Resident.Evil.The.Final.Chapter.2016.1080p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Resident Evil The Final Chapter 2016 Multi 1080pBluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.1080p.BluRay.x264-GECKOS[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Sin City 2005 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 Subs -DDR
View Torrent Info: The Uninvited 2009 Multi 1080p Bluray x264 TrueHD 5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Blacklist.Redemption.S01E05.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Last.Kingdom.S02E02.HDTV.x264-MTB[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Greys.Anatomy.S13E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Arrow.S05E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Pandora.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Hidden Figures (2016) 720p BRRip Hindi DD 5.1Ch - Eng DD 5.1Ch ~ PyZ
View Torrent Info: Children of War (2014) DVDRIP x264 AAC 5.1 ESub [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Tube (2003) UNCUT 720p DVDRip x264 Eng Subs [Dual Audio] [Hindi 2.0 - Korean 2.0] Exclusive By -=!Dr.STAR!=-
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Protect Yourself from Lawsuits and Fines!
Your IP Address is 54.163.157.48.   Location is United States
Your IP Address is visible to EVERYONE. Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN while torrenting!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Hide my IP address!


Need a torrent hash cleared for reuploading? (closed)



[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 154, 155  [Next]
Page 4 of 155   [ 2318 posts ]
AuthorMessage
RSB avatar
Posted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 20:55
Author:
Torrent Name: Predators.2010.R5.LiNE.XViD.RoHardSubbed-RSB

Info Hash: 6C4598C4 130A7B8F 388337D0 A011CDC2 ED9F7142
SaM avatar
Posted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 22:34
Author:
SaM
RSB wrote:
Torrent Name: Predators.2010.R5.LiNE.XViD.RoHardSubbed-RSB

Info Hash: 6C4598C4 130A7B8F 388337D0 A011CDC2 ED9F7142

done
hartlepoolunitedfc avatar
Posted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:32
Author:
Torrent name:

Stardock IconPackager 5.0(hufc)

Hash number:

59cbb18a916526162a9dc23555f8bcbc40e6f31d

The reason i deleted was it was saying it there was no seeders, when the was. People are getting it from me on another site.

Thank you.
SaM avatar
Posted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:54
Author:
SaM
hartlepoolunitedfc wrote:
Torrent name:

Stardock IconPackager 5.0(hufc)

Hash number:

59cbb18a916526162a9dc23555f8bcbc40e6f31d

The reason i deleted was it was saying it there was no seeders, when the was. People are getting it from me on another site.

Thank you.

done
SaM avatar
Posted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 14:27
Author:
SaM
moodie wrote:
Please delete hash


http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/2311360/Faithless+The+Dance+2010+mp3+moodie.html

60306501ef4787d6a7d1aa76cbbf40c7ad00cdd2



apperently having issue with trackers at the moment not showing me as the initial 1 seeder so have to delete and try again

Thank you, and sorry.

done
sesshin avatar
Posted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 21:18
Author:
Heya,

please delete
Torrent Name: Schmidt - Complete Symphonies
Hash: d563f35c78063a676e16a7e208ed11a8d28a6a32
Reason: All trackers are dead. Will reup with different trackers.

thx
SaM avatar
Posted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:10
Author:
SaM
sesshin wrote:
Heya,

please delete
Torrent Name: Schmidt - Complete Symphonies
Hash: d563f35c78063a676e16a7e208ed11a8d28a6a32
Reason: All trackers are dead. Will reup with different trackers.

thx

done
iwanttobelieveinaj avatar
Posted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 18:21
Author: Site FriendET junkieTrue Love
Please delete from Data Base, as I wish to re-upload it with active trackers.

Above.The.Law.1988.BluRay.720p.2xRus.Eng.HDCLUB.mkv
FE2D221C9BDFF27053466EB40CB6D1FCCFA2E096
SaM avatar
Posted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 14:22
Author:
SaM
moodie wrote:
Hi I need these hashes removed please
Reason: I did not know that prq are banned sorry


http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/2311360/Faithless+The+Dance+2010+mp3+moodie.html

60306501ef4787d6a7d1aa76cbbf40c7ad00cdd2


http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/2313115/Them+avi+-+divx+DvDrip+moodie.html

0c6e381ac9810fb8db932b0fce5397a8bf921b54



http://extratorrent.cc/torrent_trackers/2314074/Jet+Li%27s+Fearless+2006+xvid+mp3+DVDrip+~INVICTA+RG~.html

a664bea38328038affc05fe09524b09e08888419

first hash not found..rest are cleared
SaM avatar
Posted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 14:22
Author:
SaM
iwanttobelieveinaj wrote:
Please delete from Data Base, as I wish to re-upload it with active trackers.

Above.The.Law.1988.BluRay.720p.2xRus.Eng.HDCLUB.mkv
FE2D221C9BDFF27053466EB40CB6D1FCCFA2E096

hash not found
zaphod avatar
Posted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 17:20
Author:
can this be cleared so that i can reupload it deleted it in error was correct first time round

18 and easy allstar xxx dvdrip

BF180641CFBD7A1ACDAD6625860A5D17CF08AF5B
SaM avatar
Posted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 20:40
Author:
SaM
zaphod wrote:
can this be cleared so that i can reupload it deleted it in error was correct first time round

18 and easy allstar xxx dvdrip

BF180641CFBD7A1ACDAD6625860A5D17CF08AF5B

done
iwanttobelieveinaj avatar
Posted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 14:50
Author: Site FriendET junkieTrue Love
I just uploaded these from another site, almost 5mins ago. As I simply want to re-upload them with new trackers, as theirs are most of the time offline. So please clear info hash. Thanks.

~KIM

Steven.Seagal.Lawman.S02E01.They.Drive.By.Night.HDTV.XviD-MOMENTUM [NO-RAR]
7E5FC44B8993E2C87E05B647D1B94B3A82BE2D2C


Steven.Seagal.Lawman.S02E02.Blade.Master.HDTV.XviD-MOMENTUM [NO-RAR]
7E5FC44B8993E2C87E05B647D1B94B3A82BE2D2C
SaM avatar
Posted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 15:06
Author:
SaM
iwanttobelieveinaj wrote:
I just uploaded these from another site, almost 5mins ago. As I simply want to re-upload them with new trackers, as theirs are most of the time offline. So please clear info hash. Thanks.

~KIM

Steven.Seagal.Lawman.S02E01.They.Drive.By.Night.HDTV.XviD-MOMENTUM [NO-RAR]
7E5FC44B8993E2C87E05B647D1B94B3A82BE2D2C


Steven.Seagal.Lawman.S02E02.Blade.Master.HDTV.XviD-MOMENTUM [NO-RAR]
7E5FC44B8993E2C87E05B647D1B94B3A82BE2D2C

done
Heineken avatar
Posted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 23:20
Author:
I want to re-up two torrents (removed a banned tracker that I didn't see from it) which has these hashs:

- 7ABB5B68E44575A817F58CE90FEBB35A827B934A

- 353FA5FC92A31F496DCCB5716527F42C83AFECD4

Thanks,
Heineken
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 154, 155  [Next]
Page 4 of 155   [ 2318 posts ]



Forum Search


  search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum


Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc3