ExtraTorrent.cc - The Largest Bittorent SystemLogin   |   Register
Latest Articles
Most searched
Hot torrents
First Cams
View Torrent Info: Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 2017 NEW HDCAM x264 HQMic-CPG
View Torrent Info: Free Fire 2017 HDCAM x264-CPG
View Torrent Info: The.Fate.of.the.Furious.2017.HDTS.H264.AC3.HQ.Hive-CM8
View Torrent Info: The Boss Baby 2017 720p HD-TS x264 AC3-CPG
Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: Abbey.Grace.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: The Wolfman Legacy - Werewolf of London (1935) Xvid DvDRip [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Dont.Fuck.in.the.Woods.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Small.Crimes.2017.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Small Crimes (2017) NF - 720p WEBRiP - 850MB - ShAaNiG
View Torrent Info: Rogue One (2016) 720p BluRay x264 DTS Soup
View Torrent Info: Sold (2016) x264 DvDRip DDS 5.1 Esub -DDR
View Torrent Info: Voice.from.the.Stone.2017.720p.WEB-DL.H264.AC3-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: The Hunt For Red October 1990 1080p BluRay x264 TrueHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Sniper 1993 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Poltergeist 1982 1080p Bluray x264 Multi TrueHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Priest 2011 Multi BluRay 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Son.S01E05.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Training.Day.S01E10.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Samurai.Jack.S05E07.HDTV.x264-W4F[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Originals.S04E06.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Dragon Hunter (2009) x264 720p UNCUT BluRay Eng Subs {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   English 5.1] Exclusive By DREDD
View Torrent Info: Bahubali 2 - The Conclusion 2017 x264 DesiPDVD Rip AAC 2.0 -DDR
View Torrent Info: The Ghazi Attack (2017) - 1080p - BluRay - x264 - DTS - ESub - [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Vaishali (2011) HQ Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Stop Government from Tracking Your Torrenting!
Your IP Address is 23.20.48.226.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your internet activity! Hide your IP and LOCATION with a VPN
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
HIDE ME NOW


Need a torrent hash cleared for reuploading? (closed)



[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 154, 155  [Next]
Page 43 of 155   [ 2318 posts ]
AuthorMessage
Zohaib avatar
Posted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 05:20
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET lovermen
Plz clear this hash
CF64265E8B5F08FB2B58E15C15168E2352B877CA
ozi avatar
Posted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 05:27
Author: SuperAdmin
zohaib2010 wrote:
Plz clear this hash
CF64265E8B5F08FB2B58E15C15168E2352B877CA

done next time add reason
No avatar
Posted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 09:52
Author: Blocked
where the FUCK has this gone ????

Info hash: 13A2C2A51061D8CE6E046F5E44EC5C51055A8F9E

Beatport Festival Of Lights 2011-DjDiWaLi
ozi avatar
Posted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 09:54
Author: SuperAdmin
DjDiWaLi wrote:
where the FUCK has this gone ????

Info hash: 13A2C2A51061D8CE6E046F5E44EC5C51055A8F9E

Beatport Festival Of Lights 2011-DjDiWaLi

cleared
No avatar
Posted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:01
Author: Blocked

oziman wrote:


DjDiWaLi wrote:
where the FUCK has this gone ????

Info hash: 13A2C2A51061D8CE6E046F5E44EC5C51055A8F9E

Beatport Festival Of Lights 2011-DjDiWaLi


cleared


thanks ozi i`ll re-post please find out which PRICK deleted it and fuck them off or if this was a copyright takedown please do something so uploaders are pm`d and informed.

migrate to the .ws domain and tell RIAA to fuck themselves ET ffs you girls
leute avatar
Posted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 13:16
Author:
Plz clear this hash

Torrent Name:Paradise.Kiss.2011.DVDRip.x264.AC3-ZERO

Info Hash:7D54156D34EB1A1CFAA00AC3D8741B4B91E9329C
ozi avatar
Posted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 14:33
Author: SuperAdmin
leute wrote:
Plz clear this hash

Torrent Name:Paradise.Kiss.2011.DVDRip.x264.AC3-ZERO

Info Hash:7D54156D34EB1A1CFAA00AC3D8741B4B91E9329C

done
Mafiaking avatar
Posted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 08:57
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendSuperman
2FA33049CDB49E8A1CED887913B3F13E48A2B6C3

3B1ACB28B1722A4C04880F9E79A4ADD404C202A1

C106273CF073BB974E01E7992CA54D73C3622543

F409531DAC9BDD21CA102BB04487293D323DC65A

Pls clear these hash as i want to reupload them. as my these torrent got deleted without any reason n pls tell me y these torrents got deleted. n i dnt knw whts the prob every second day my sum torrents get deleted without any reasons. m asking the reason coz if there is any prob frm my side so tell me guys so i can rectify that.thanx in advance.

ozi avatar
Posted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 09:02
Author: SuperAdmin
mafiaking wrote:
2FA33049CDB49E8A1CED887913B3F13E48A2B6C3

3B1ACB28B1722A4C04880F9E79A4ADD404C202A1

C106273CF073BB974E01E7992CA54D73C3622543

F409531DAC9BDD21CA102BB04487293D323DC65A

Pls clear these hash as i want to reupload them. as my these torrent got deleted without any reason n pls tell me y these torrents got deleted. n i dnt knw whts the prob every second day my sum torrents get deleted without any reasons. m asking the reason coz if there is any prob frm my side so tell me guys so i can rectify that.thanx in advance.

they don't get deleted for no reason if there was no reason given it means it was taken down by copyright
Mafiaking avatar
Posted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 09:15
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendSuperman
oziman wrote:
mafiaking wrote:
2FA33049CDB49E8A1CED887913B3F13E48A2B6C3

3B1ACB28B1722A4C04880F9E79A4ADD404C202A1

C106273CF073BB974E01E7992CA54D73C3622543

F409531DAC9BDD21CA102BB04487293D323DC65A

Pls clear these hash as i want to reupload them. as my these torrent got deleted without any reason n pls tell me y these torrents got deleted. n i dnt knw whts the prob every second day my sum torrents get deleted without any reasons. m asking the reason coz if there is any prob frm my side so tell me guys so i can rectify that.thanx in advance.

they don't get deleted for no reason if there was no reason given it means it was taken down by copyright


ozi bro these r team tnt orignal release who is claiming copyright on them pls tell me the name of that person so i can talk to him abt it. n who is deleting these torrents i just wanna knw tht.
ozi avatar
Posted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 09:28
Author: SuperAdmin
mafiaking wrote:
oziman wrote:
mafiaking wrote:
2FA33049CDB49E8A1CED887913B3F13E48A2B6C3

3B1ACB28B1722A4C04880F9E79A4ADD404C202A1

C106273CF073BB974E01E7992CA54D73C3622543

F409531DAC9BDD21CA102BB04487293D323DC65A

Pls clear these hash as i want to reupload them. as my these torrent got deleted without any reason n pls tell me y these torrents got deleted. n i dnt knw whts the prob every second day my sum torrents get deleted without any reasons. m asking the reason coz if there is any prob frm my side so tell me guys so i can rectify that.thanx in advance.

they don't get deleted for no reason if there was no reason given it means it was taken down by copyright


ozi bro these r team tnt orignal release who is claiming copyright on them pls tell me the name of that person so i can talk to him abt it. n who is deleting these torrents i just wanna knw tht.

there is no one to talk to if file have been reported by copyright to et they get deleted
Zohaib avatar
Posted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 15:14
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET lovermen
My Clear This Hash...Tracker Was Not Working..
4B1D8CF33EAA6AE1A0393C08CFAEE0556F5F3349
SaM avatar
Posted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 15:28
Author:
SaM
zohaib2010 wrote:
My Clear This Hash...Tracker Was Not Working..
4B1D8CF33EAA6AE1A0393C08CFAEE0556F5F3349
done
juggs avatar
Posted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 16:29
Author: AdminETRG
can you clear this for me

D1CFC05DA1BB9242CEC5A41615E46DB842F84929

cheers guys
SaM avatar
Posted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 16:31
Author:
SaM
juggs wrote:
can you clear this for me

D1CFC05DA1BB9242CEC5A41615E46DB842F84929

cheers guys

reason?
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 154, 155  [Next]
Page 43 of 155   [ 2318 posts ]



Forum Search


  search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum


Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc5