ExtraTorrent.cc - The Largest Bittorent SystemLogin   |   Register
Latest Articles
Most searched
Hot torrents
First Cams
View Torrent Info: Beauty and The Beast 2017 720p HD-TS x264-CPG
View Torrent Info: Kong.Skull.Island.2017.CAM.XviD-VAiN
View Torrent Info: The Shack 2017 HDCAM x264-iMLEAVING
View Torrent Info: T2.Trainspotting.2017.CAM.XViD-ETRG
Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: Bitter.Harvest.2017.BRRip.XViD-ETRG
View Torrent Info: We.Dont.Belong.Here.2017.DVDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: From.a.House.on.Willow.Street.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: The.Space.Between.Us.2017.HC.HDRip.XViD.AC3-ETRG
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Moana.2016.BluRay.1080p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Assassins.Creed.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: From.a.House.on.Willow.Street.2016.720p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Bad Santa-2 2016 Multi UHD 2160p BluRay HEVC HDR DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: The.Chamber.2016.BluRay.1080p.x264.DTSHD5.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Gladiator 2000 Paramount Re-Issue Blu-ray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Resident Evil The Final Chapter 2016 Multi 1080pBluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Ghost.Adventures.S14E01.Stone.Lion.Inn.HDTV.x264-SPASM
View Torrent Info: The.Originals.S04E02.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Ransom.S01E11.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Blacklist.Redemption.S01E05.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Trapped 2017 1GB DesiPDvD x264 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Phillauri 2017 1GB DesiSCR x264 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Assassins.Creed.2016.1080p.BRRip.x264.Turkish.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them 2016 720p BluRay Turkish and English DUAL DD 5.1 x264-aXeL
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Use a VPN When Downloading Torrents!
Your IP Address is 54.147.241.117.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your torrent activity!  Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Get VPN Now for FREE!


Need a torrent hash cleared for reuploading? (closed)



[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 154, 155  [Next]
Page 5 of 155   [ 2318 posts ]
AuthorMessage
No avatar
Posted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 23:28
Author: Blocked
Quote:
I want to re-up two torrents (removed a banned tracker that I didn't see from it) which has these hashs:

- 7ABB5B68E44575A817F58CE90FEBB35A827B934A
done
Quote:
353FA5FC92A31F496DCCB5716527F42C83AFECD4
hash not found
Heineken avatar
Posted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 07:44
Author:
Thanks, but weird that the second hash was not found ;s
it still says that the torrent already exist in the database..I just copied the hash from the client:

- 353FA5FC92A31F496DCCB5716527F42C83AFECD4

Thanks again,
Heineken
SaM avatar
Posted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 09:44
Author:
SaM
Heineken wrote:
Thanks, but weird that the second hash was not found ;s
it still says that the torrent already exist in the database..I just copied the hash from the client:

- 353FA5FC92A31F496DCCB5716527F42C83AFECD4

Thanks again,
Heineken

cleared
hartlepoolunitedfc avatar
Posted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 18:31
Author:
Please could you delete the follwing torrent hash,.:

9dcce5b00cb5387648952b11b4c4e1f58ef1f513

Torrent name: Teorex Inpaint v2.2 + Portable Version(hufc)

The torrent didnt included all of the files. Sorry about that.

Thank you.
SaM avatar
Posted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 19:23
Author:
SaM
hartlepoolunitedfc wrote:
Please could you delete the follwing torrent hash,.:

9dcce5b00cb5387648952b11b4c4e1f58ef1f513

Torrent name: Teorex Inpaint v2.2 + Portable Version(hufc)

The torrent didnt included all of the files. Sorry about that.

Thank you.

done
ivosoro avatar
Posted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 15:36
Author:
Hello I need you delete the next file because I have to upload it another time.

HashString; e831bc2ee844d88a9a01175d9c8de5751afc4b38

Torrent 4CBABE52006C2974.torrent

Title file Cum To Order

Sometimes people deplete our database on ET, you should let torrent with many seeds and delete it when there aren't seeds anymore.
Anyway sometimes I had problems to find a file using our database here on ET, twice SaM told me that file I mean already exists on ET.
Thanks for you support.
SaM avatar
Posted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 16:04
Author:
SaM
ivosoro wrote:
Hello I need you delete the next file because I have to upload it another time.

HashString; e831bc2ee844d88a9a01175d9c8de5751afc4b38

Torrent 4CBABE52006C2974.torrent

Title file Cum To Order

Sometimes people deplete our database on ET, you should let torrent with many seeds and delete it when there aren't seeds anymore.
Anyway sometimes I had problems to find a file using our database here on ET, twice SaM told me that file I mean already exists on ET.
Thanks for you support.

cleared

next time u search for a torrent here..u can try search the hash it self..if not found direct in ET try it in google..it will lead u to the torrent in ET if it is there
SaM avatar
Posted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 13:45
Author:
SaM
leute wrote:
Eliminate from the database

I will upload it again

Torrent Name: Under.the.Hawthorn.Tree.2010.DVDRip.XviD.AC3-BAUM.torrent

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:5B44HYCEETW543M5OL6MT5BU5BKZN3OH

need torrent nfo hash...not magnet...
SaM avatar
Posted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 15:10
Author:
SaM
leute wrote:
Eliminate from the database

I will upload it again

Torrent Name: Under.the.Hawthorn.Tree.2010.DVDRip.XviD.AC3-BAUM.torrent

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:5B44HYCEETW543M5OL6MT5BU5BKZN3OH

hash -> e879c3e04424edde6d9d72fcc9f434e85596edc7

Please..

done
xXxC7_117xXx avatar
Posted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 08:23
Author:
please delete this torrent and hash because i want to reupload my torrent with
new trackers because old trackers is banned

http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/2313029/Supernatural+S05+BDRip+XviD-SAiNTS.html

071002880dcbe0047c9e7f18f4a9682dda38c7e3

THNX!
SaM avatar
Posted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:34
Author:
SaM
xXxC7_117xXx wrote:
please delete this torrent and hash because i want to reupload my torrent with
new trackers because old trackers is banned

http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/2313029/Supernatural+S05+BDRip+XviD-SAiNTS.html

071002880dcbe0047c9e7f18f4a9682dda38c7e3

THNX!

u need to delete your torrent first
xXxC7_117xXx avatar
Posted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 13:06
Author:
sorry i forgot
torrent deleted
SaM avatar
Posted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 13:33
Author:
SaM
xXxC7_117xXx wrote:
sorry i forgot
torrent deleted
done
SaM avatar
Posted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 13:39
Author:
SaM
joneseelad wrote:
- b741d4df887d7671725396e6c55535a7?4a5fed9d - in http://extratorrent.cc/forum/to?pic/5564/need+a+torrent+hash+clea?red+for+reuploading.html -

joneseelad,,torrent has been deleted twice now,not sure if its worth uploading a 3rd time but hey ho =-)

this is not a give me solution topic...be straight to the point...
state torrent name and hash to clear..thats it..
anyway
the hash u provided above not found..means u can reupload and hash clearing not required..unless u gave me wrong hash
un0n1m0s avatar
Posted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 22:53
Author:
stereophonic space sound unlimited jet sound inc. 5C3A756425B28E6AA5872E7E3B4A5FBC542C880C

stereophonic space sound unlimited the fluid soundbox 220D74256E86EA5CBA55E516E64D513BFC9CE197

stereophonic space sound unlimited the spacesound effect 6F82E6FADF7822549EFAC482EC06DE299C3F1EED

stereophonic space sound unlimited the spooky sound sessions 843DA0581EF0367FC1EAA3C5E54347AE5D37F53C

HP Scanjet 5300C disc with Photodeluxe Business Edition 7344B6F31C915C83DD1536FB6E0A0E1E957C622C

History of Northwest Rock Vol. III Psychedelic Seattle (1965-1969) 77125041C95B6404597535CA4ABE233D95947E63

i have updated the trackers in the torrent files.
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 154, 155  [Next]
Page 5 of 155   [ 2318 posts ]



Forum Search


  search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum


Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc2