ExtraTorrent.cc - The Largest Bittorent SystemLogin   |   Register
Latest Articles
Most searched
Hot torrents
First Cams
View Torrent Info: The Fate of the Furious 2017 HD-TS x264 AC3-CPG
View Torrent Info: The Boss Baby 2017 720p HD-TS x264 AC3-CPG
View Torrent Info: Before I Fall 2017 HDCAM 700MB x264-DiRG
View Torrent Info: The Belko Experiment 2017 HDCAM 700MB x264-DiRG
Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: Mythica.The.Iron.Crown.2016.BRRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: The.Void.2016.BRRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Joes.War.2017.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: The.Levelling.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: The.Void.2016.720p.BluRay.X264-AMIABLE[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Mythica.The.Iron.Crown.2016.720p.BluRay.x264-PFa[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Fifty.Shades.Darker.2017.UNRATED.720p.WEB-DL.H264.AC3-EVO[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Jurassic World (2015) 720p BluRay x264 DTS Soup
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: The Legend of Ben Hall 2016 Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Hacker.2016.BluRay.1080p.AVC.DTS-HD.MA5.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Carmen.1984.1080p.Blu-ray.x264.DTSHD.5.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Planet Earth II S01E05-06 HEVC 2160p UHD 360? BluRay HDR DTSHD5.1-DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Flash.2014.S03E19.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Prison.Break.S05E04.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Marvels.Agents.of.S.H.I.E.L.D.S04E19.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Americans.2013.S05E08.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Ho Mann Jahaan (2016) 1080p Untouched WEBHD AVC AAC [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Karachi Se Lahore (2015) 720p Untouched WEBHD AVC AAC [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Shah (2015) 1080p Untouched WEBHD AVC AAC [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Wrong Number (2015) 1080p Untouched WEBHD AVC AAC [DDR]
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Protect Yourself from Lawsuits and Fines!
Your IP Address is 107.22.46.59.   Location is United States
Your IP Address is visible to EVERYONE. Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN while torrenting!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Hide my IP address!


Need a torrent hash cleared for reuploading? (closed)



[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 154, 155  [Next]
Page 62 of 155   [ 2318 posts ]
AuthorMessage
ozi avatar
Posted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 05:51
Author: SuperAdmin
thetazzzz wrote:
This one here please

Info Hash:f5755b19fd5cc5cefe9b07e8befd1a7207bf72eb

Its been removed but it still says its in the database when trying to reupload

removed try again
ozi avatar
Posted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 05:52
Author: SuperAdmin
PetaFOX wrote:
Need to Upload again.
Dont know why its deleted?

Torrent: Lord of War 2005 Bluray 720p h264 aac jbr
Hash: B81112AB93F381A30A737D86E615C6F43F0A0ABB

done
TIMETHIEF_121 avatar
Posted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 08:06
Author: Blocked
6C25E1B4CD1784A8333F42A0E469A406FA3C6FE1

Please clear this..
Thnxx
No avatar
Posted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 08:08
Author: Blocked
Quote:
Author:
TIMETHIEF_121
6C25E1B4CD1784A8333F42A0E469A406FA3C6FE1

Please clear this..
Thnxx
Done but next time state reason why ect its all state on page one why how ect dont ppl read anymore
PetaFOX avatar
Posted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 15:00
Author:
Need to Upload again.
Dont know why its deleted?

Torrent: Centurion 2010 Bluray 720p h264 aac jbr
Hash: 3D532FADFD69990046DC1A01D67B8B7AB1F3B6BF
ozi avatar
Posted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 15:01
Author: SuperAdmin
PetaFOX wrote:
Need to Upload again.
Dont know why its deleted?

Torrent: Centurion 2010 Bluray 720p h264 aac jbr
Hash: 3D532FADFD69990046DC1A01D67B8B7AB1F3B6BF


done

if you get no auto pm when deleted means copyright take down
thetazzzz avatar
Posted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 16:22
Author:
oziman wrote:
thetazzzz wrote:
This one here please

Info Hash:f5755b19fd5cc5cefe9b07e8befd1a7207bf72eb

Its been removed but it still says its in the database when trying to reupload

removed try again

Thanks allot
TIMETHIEF_121 avatar
Posted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 14:56
Author: Blocked
117BCEDDA259C598877CBED97552AFFABA9ED036

Please clear this..
Thnxx
ozi avatar
Posted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 14:59
Author: SuperAdmin
TIMETHIEF_121 wrote:
117BCEDDA259C598877CBED97552AFFABA9ED036

Please clear this..
Thnxx

no we wont you have been member long enough to know all about this topic

torrent deleted because "ReUploading"

reuploading what nothing at all wromng with it

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:BAJ8lhluN30J:extratorrent.cc/torrent/2660696/Avast%2BInternet%2BSecurity%2B7.1%2B%252B%2BLicence~~%28TIMETHIEF%29.html+http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/2660696/Avast%2BInternet%2BSecurity%2B7.1%2B%252B%2BLicence%257E%257E%2528TIMETHIEF%2529.html&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=au&client=firefox-a
TIMETHIEF_121 avatar
Posted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 15:04
Author: Blocked
Ohkay ok.. Srry for my bad

Torrent name: Avast Internet security 7.1 + Licence~~(TIMETHIEF)
Hash: 117BCEDDA259C598877CBED97552AFFABA9ED036

Reason for deleting it: I think some files were infected.. So will re-upload it when I'm 100% sure that files are clean
ozi avatar
Posted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 15:10
Author: SuperAdmin
TIMETHIEF_121 wrote:
Ohkay ok.. Srry for my bad

Torrent name: Avast Internet security 7.1 + Licence~~(TIMETHIEF)
Hash: 117BCEDDA259C598877CBED97552AFFABA9ED036

Reason for deleting it: I think some files were infected.. So will re-upload it when I'm 100% sure that files are clean

that the biggest load of bs i herd from you so far torrent is all over the web why haven't you deleted it from other sites?

the file has a license key and installer what is it you claim thought was infected
why dont you tell us real reason you deleted it
vtwin88cube avatar
Posted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 06:07
Author:
When you can, can you please delete this info hash for me...

596521c0c12dd14804caa07c442393cf979ad6fe

It's my torrent Luther Vandross - The Ultimate Luther Vandross (2006). I'm trying to upload it here proper & am getting the torrent already exist message. Thanks brothers:D
ozi avatar
Posted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 07:29
Author: SuperAdmin
vtwin88cube wrote:
When you can, can you please delete this info hash for me...

596521c0c12dd14804caa07c442393cf979ad6fe

It's my torrent Luther Vandross - The Ultimate Luther Vandross (2006). I'm trying to upload it here proper & am getting the torrent already exist message. Thanks brothers:D

done
vtwin88cube avatar
Posted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 07:48
Author:
You guys rock:D
No avatar
Posted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 23:23
Author: Blocked
A65EE27CB94E8910EE5BA7D77FEDC3EB804166D4
CE25CBFD3AFD5D83D4F68A208F843B73EE0D625E
52124DABE05D45E6498E8811F1B6A4F90C574674
E0A3BDD7EC94DB4BF90804BD4B5003E52F1763DD

Please clear the following hashes...
Torrent was deleted by site staff because of some mis-understandings...
I want to re-upload them

Thnxxx
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 154, 155  [Next]
Page 62 of 155   [ 2318 posts ]



Forum Search


  search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum


Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc3