ExtraTorrent.cc - The Largest Bittorent SystemLogin   |   Register
Latest Articles
Most searched
Hot torrents
First Cams
View Torrent Info: Beauty and the Beast 2017 HDCAM 700MB x264-DiRG
View Torrent Info: Kong.Skull.Island.2017.CAM.XviD-VAiN
View Torrent Info: The Shack 2017 HDCAM x264-iMLEAVING
View Torrent Info: T2.Trainspotting.2017.CAM.XViD-ETRG
Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: Resident.Evil.The.Final.Chapter.2016.480p.BRRip.XViD.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Mums.List.2016.HDRip.XViD-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Split.2016.HC.HDRip.XViD.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Jurassic.School.2017.BRRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Paterson.2016.720p.BluRay.X264-AMIABLE[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Dark Skies (2013) 720p BluRay x264 DTS Soup
View Torrent Info: Resident.Evil.The.Final.Chapter.2016.720p.BluRay.X264-AMIABLE[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Split.2016.1080p.HC.HDRip.X264.AC3-EVO[EtHD]
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Sin City 2005 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 Subs -DDR
View Torrent Info: The Uninvited 2009 Multi 1080p Bluray x264 TrueHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Double Team 1997 1080p Bluray x264 DTS 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Crimson Tide 1995 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 5.1 Subs -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Arrow.S05E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Survivor.S34E03.HDTV.x264-CROOKS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Blindspot.S02E16.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Designated.Survivor.S01E13.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Tube (2003) UNCUT 720p DVDRip x264 Eng Subs [Dual Audio] [Hindi 2.0 - Korean 2.0] Exclusive By -=!Dr.STAR!=-
View Torrent Info: Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (2016) 720p BluRay Hindi DD 5.1Ch - Eng DD 5.1Ch ~ PyZ
View Torrent Info: Robin Hood : Prince of Thieves (2009) 720p UNCUT HDRip x264 Eng Subs [Dual Audio] [Hindi DD 2.0 - Malayalam 2.0] Exclusive By -=!Dr.STAR!=-
View Torrent Info: Speed.(1994).1080p.BDRip.Dual.Audio.Org.DD.{Hindi.2.0 Eng.5.1}.-~{DOOMSDAY}~-
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Stop Government from Tracking Your Torrenting!
Your IP Address is 184.73.47.110.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your internet activity! Hide your IP and LOCATION with a VPN
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
HIDE ME NOW


Need a torrent hash cleared for reuploading? (closed)



[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 84, 85, 86 ... 154, 155  [Next]
Page 85 of 155   [ 2318 posts ]
AuthorMessage
def35 avatar
Posted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 19:42
Author:
taker wrote:
Quote:
Author: def35
http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/1432221/Deception+%282008%29+NL+Subs+DVDR+DivXNL-Team.html

hash: D3DA02AF1C5299F8FE639CAB34F262CC9F9B3EBF
-
sorry my mistake of that torrent oops;
SaM avatar
Posted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 20:44
Author:
SaM
def35 wrote:
taker wrote:
Quote:
Author: def35
http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/1432221/Deception+%282008%29+NL+Subs+DVDR+DivXNL-Team.html

hash: D3DA02AF1C5299F8FE639CAB34F262CC9F9B3EBF
-
sorry my mistake of that torrent oops;
done
def35 avatar
Posted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 21:24
Author:
cleared for reuploading

http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/1498427/Die+hard+4+2007+NL-subs+%28DivXNL-Team%29+avi.html

hash: B07B3545993B138BA4E864DED700AA97EA9A3E20
SaM avatar
Posted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 21:30
Author:
SaM
def35 wrote:
cleared for reuploading

http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/1498427/Die+hard+4+2007+NL-subs+%28DivXNL-Team%29+avi.html

hash: B07B3545993B138BA4E864DED700AA97EA9A3E20
done
def35 avatar
Posted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 22:53
Author:
No avatar
Posted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 06:36
Author: Blocked
Quote:
Author: def35
http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/1554218/Dragon+Wars+2007+NL-subs+%28DivXNL-Team%29+avi.html

hash: 4352EAD1A3C638AD5F79EBD59DC4411526BD8F95
Until you read + understand the how to get hash clear no hash clearing for you.come on its all here dont you read or cant you understand simpel english.i/we told you this befor. http://extratorrent.cc/forum/topic/5564/need+a+torrent+hash+cleared+for+reuploading.html
SinghPunjabDe avatar
Posted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 16:28
Author: Blocked
Please Remove Hash Of THIS TORRENTS

I WANT TO UPLOAD These Torrents With Diff Trackers

Hashs Are :-

4d34a6fbb31ca85421b9f523f6a63853f596ea0c
0b5994505068f4245f55aa800c132e45353d21ad
9c45e8baeb423deefd0f82b8f4041701f97b7972
7a34dd433b3962430fb06adc8e474cc63c6114a8

Thanks
LRS avatar
Posted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 16:45
Author: AdminSun
SinghPunjabDe wrote:
Please Remove Hash Of THIS TORRENTS

I WANT TO UPLOAD These Torrents With Diff Trackers

Hashs Are :-

4d34a6fbb31ca85421b9f523f6a63853f596ea0c
0b5994505068f4245f55aa800c132e45353d21ad
9c45e8baeb423deefd0f82b8f4041701f97b7972
7a34dd433b3962430fb06adc8e474cc63c6114a8

Thanks

Done
def35 avatar
Posted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 21:29
Author:
taker wrote:
Quote:
Author: def35
http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/1554218/Dragon+Wars+2007+NL-subs+%28DivXNL-Team%29+avi.html

hash: 4352EAD1A3C638AD5F79EBD59DC4411526BD8F95
Until you read + understand the how to get hash clear no hash clearing for you.come on its all here dont you read or cant you understand simpel english.i/we told you this befor. http://extratorrent.cc/forum/topic/5564/need+a+torrent+hash+cleared+for+reuploading.html
-
that torrent stands not in my list. that is the problem. and i cn not delete it my self out of my list. thats why i put in here, but it is my torrent. and i want replace that torrent on uther name. and there comes more torrents name with in 'DivXNL-Team' that have place on the ET site. so that is my info;
SaM avatar
Posted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 21:34
Author:
SaM
def35 wrote:
taker wrote:
Quote:
Author: def35
http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/1554218/Dragon+Wars+2007+NL-subs+%28DivXNL-Team%29+avi.html

hash: 4352EAD1A3C638AD5F79EBD59DC4411526BD8F95
Until you read + understand the how to get hash clear no hash clearing for you.come on its all here dont you read or cant you understand simpel english.i/we told you this befor. http://extratorrent.cc/forum/topic/5564/need+a+torrent+hash+cleared+for+reuploading.html
-
that torrent stands not in my list. that is the problem. and i cn not delete it my self out of my list. thats why i put in here, but it is my torrent. and i want replace that torrent on uther name. and there comes more torrents name with in 'DivXNL-Team' that have place on the ET site. so that is my info;
u r trusted uploader
u have the power to delete unchecked and unverified torrent
use firefox or chrome in case u using ie it wont show u the buttons
SinghPunjabDe avatar
Posted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:14
Author: Blocked

LRS wrote:


SinghPunjabDe wrote:
Please Remove Hash Of THIS TORRENTS

I WANT TO UPLOAD These Torrents With Diff Trackers

Hashs Are :-

4d34a6fbb31ca85421b9f523f6a63853f596ea0c
0b5994505068f4245f55aa800c132e45353d21ad
9c45e8baeb423deefd0f82b8f4041701f97b7972
7a34dd433b3962430fb06adc8e474cc63c6114a8

Thanks


Done


Hash 7a34dd433b3962430fb06adc8e474cc63c6114a8 is not removed yet...
Can SOmeOne Please Remove It Also
SaM avatar
Posted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:22
Author:
SaM
SinghPunjabDe wrote:
LRS wrote:


SinghPunjabDe wrote:
Please Remove Hash Of THIS TORRENTS

I WANT TO UPLOAD These Torrents With Diff Trackers

Hashs Are :-

4d34a6fbb31ca85421b9f523f6a63853f596ea0c
0b5994505068f4245f55aa800c132e45353d21ad
9c45e8baeb423deefd0f82b8f4041701f97b7972
7a34dd433b3962430fb06adc8e474cc63c6114a8

Thanks


Done


Hash 7a34dd433b3962430fb06adc8e474cc63c6114a8 is not removed yet...
Can SOmeOne Please Remove It Also
done
SaM avatar
Posted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:23
Author:
SaM
SaM wrote:
def35 wrote:
taker wrote:
Quote:
Author: def35
http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/1554218/Dragon+Wars+2007+NL-subs+%28DivXNL-Team%29+avi.html

hash: 4352EAD1A3C638AD5F79EBD59DC4411526BD8F95
Until you read + understand the how to get hash clear no hash clearing for you.come on its all here dont you read or cant you understand simpel english.i/we told you this befor. http://extratorrent.cc/forum/topic/5564/need+a+torrent+hash+cleared+for+reuploading.html
-
that torrent stands not in my list. that is the problem. and i cn not delete it my self out of my list. thats why i put in here, but it is my torrent. and i want replace that torrent on uther name. and there comes more torrents name with in 'DivXNL-Team' that have place on the ET site. so that is my info;
u r trusted uploader
u have the power to delete unchecked and unverified torrent
use firefox or chrome in case u using ie it wont show u the buttons

do that next time..now its clear
gerald99 avatar
Posted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 02:17
Author: Site FriendSun
Dead torrents, not seeding.

ALL TORRENTS HAVE BEEN DELETED.

Please clear hashes.

http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/2758784/Daniel+Boone+1936+DVDRip-MP4.html
F71E0EC9102145A954CBEDC4158C728D6B2E5783

http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/2763798/GANGS+INC.+1941+DVDRip-MP4.html
4BA996498E75FE2441A10AD7818BE4677E1E4C1A

http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/2813674/Gods+Gun+1977+DVDRip-MP4.html
D6C4AD1AD52FA8205B95F6A55BE53707F30221E2

http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/2756864/Here+Comes+Cookie+1935+DVDRip-MP4.html
F942EE76A40282828135981CA27F12E8EDF303C9

http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/2763104/I+Dream+of+Jeanie+%28+With+the+Light+Brown+Hair%29+1952+DVDRip-MP4.html
7A6C293F41340D17AB02613DCB80F4E239CE461B

http://extratorrent.cc/torrent_trackers/2869699/Tillies+Punctured+Romance+1914+Silent+DVDRip-MP4.html
2D9B828932D80637250252D4C74F04720D71105E

http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/2799946/Sante+Fe+Trail+1940+DVDRip-MP4.html
B0F16898ECE95B0EE327C5B3401D097FEF3C80EF

http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/2749024/The+Giant+Gila+Monster+1959+DVDRip-MP4.html
D5B0317B2E614FB871D6FB7C5B621666DA006B0E

http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/2867602/The+Kid+1921++Silent+DVDRip-MP4.html
FEDD8E4F48D98F728726B0F1598164940CFCAE89

http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/2758535/Six+of+a+Kind+1934+DVDRip-MP4.html
7BC24E4A9D57875C6F3691449F9857914AAD99ED

http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/2844665/Simon+and+the+Spirit+Bear+2002+DVDRip-MP4.html
166F48DF1CEBF9E962C8FB9C47713D984E5345E2

http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/2764441/Shirley+Temple+The+Little+Princess+1939+DVDRip-MP4.html
E043076A5499EE526278A64E907FD49DFE82AD85

http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/2764063/Shirley+Temple+Short+Films+1932-34+DVDRip-MP4.html
F7C7A2EED13411406493A35AB02BEB637B536AFA

http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/2750559/Captain+Kidd+1945+DVDRip-MP4.html
64E872A1D9CAD080E3F287B8D2F6A53B8ED47C7D

http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/2838516/LASSIE++The+Painted+Hills+1951+DVDRip-MP4.html
86F22626D26620403672CA8E3A0EAC4CB9A2161D

http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/2831799/OUR+GANG+Follies+of+1938+DVDRip-MP4.html
A45586D5E62C5D2CDCF14A09EAC3A3275AC8BE2C

http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/2836984/Owd+Bob+1998+DVDRip-MP4.html
5901C2705E1166DAB70E89CE490DFDA1D0F1ED0E


Thanks, Gerald
No avatar
Posted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 06:29
Author: Blocked
Quote:
17Author: gerald99
Dead torrents, not seeding.

ALL TORRENTS HAVE BEEN DELETED.

Please clear hashes.

http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/2758784/Daniel+Boone+1936+DVDRip-MP4.html
F71E0EC9102145A954CBEDC4158C728D6B2E5783

http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/2763798/GANGS+INC.+1941+DVDRip-MP4.html
4BA996498E75FE2441A10AD7818BE4677E1E4C1A

http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/2813674/Gods+Gun+1977+DVDRip-MP4.html
D6C4AD1AD52FA8205B95F6A55BE53707F30221E2

http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/2756864/Here+Comes+Cookie+1935+DVDRip-MP4.html
F942EE76A40282828135981CA27F12E8EDF303C9

http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/2763104/I+Dream+of+Jeanie+%28+With+the+Light+Brown+Hair%29+1952+DVDRip-MP4.html
7A6C293F41340D17AB02613DCB80F4E239CE461B

http://extratorrent.cc/torrent_trackers/2869699/Tillies+Punctured+Romance+1914+Silent+DVDRip-MP4.html
2D9B828932D80637250252D4C74F04720D71105E

http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/2799946/Sante+Fe+Trail+1940+DVDRip-MP4.html
B0F16898ECE95B0EE327C5B3401D097FEF3C80EF

http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/2749024/The+Giant+Gila+Monster+1959+DVDRip-MP4.html
D5B0317B2E614FB871D6FB7C5B621666DA006B0E

http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/2867602/The+Kid+1921++Silent+DVDRip-MP4.html
FEDD8E4F48D98F728726B0F1598164940CFCAE89

http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/2758535/Six+of+a+Kind+1934+DVDRip-MP4.html
7BC24E4A9D57875C6F3691449F9857914AAD99ED

http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/2844665/Simon+and+the+Spirit+Bear+2002+DVDRip-MP4.html
166F48DF1CEBF9E962C8FB9C47713D984E5345E2

http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/2764441/Shirley+Temple+The+Little+Princess+1939+DVDRip-MP4.html
E043076A5499EE526278A64E907FD49DFE82AD85

http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/2764063/Shirley+Temple+Short+Films+1932-34+DVDRip-MP4.html
F7C7A2EED13411406493A35AB02BEB637B536AFA

http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/2750559/Captain+Kidd+1945+DVDRip-MP4.html
64E872A1D9CAD080E3F287B8D2F6A53B8ED47C7D

http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/2838516/LASSIE++The+Painted+Hills+1951+DVDRip-MP4.html
86F22626D26620403672CA8E3A0EAC4CB9A2161D

http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/2831799/OUR+GANG+Follies+of+1938+DVDRip-MP4.html
A45586D5E62C5D2CDCF14A09EAC3A3275AC8BE2C

http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/2836984/Owd+Bob+1998+DVDRip-MP4.html
5901C2705E1166DAB70E89CE490DFDA1D0F1ED0E
Done hope you did not just hit update seed/leech.but did download wait like 1 hrs :D
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 84, 85, 86 ... 154, 155  [Next]
Page 85 of 155   [ 2318 posts ]



Forum Search


  search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum


Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc3