View Torrent Info: Free Fire 2017 HDCAM x264-CPG
View Torrent Info: The.Fate.of.the.Furious.2017.HDTS.H264.AC3.HQ.Hive-CM8
View Torrent Info: The Boss Baby 2017 720p HD-TS x264 AC3-CPG
Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: Land.of.Smile.2016.BRRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Attack.of.the.Killer.Donuts.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Abbey.Grace.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: The Wolfman Legacy - Werewolf of London (1935) Xvid DvDRip [DDR]
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Small Crimes (2017) NF - 720p WEBRiP - 850MB - ShAaNiG
View Torrent Info: Rogue One (2016) 720p BluRay x264 DTS Soup
View Torrent Info: Sold (2016) x264 DvDRip DDS 5.1 Esub -DDR
View Torrent Info: Voice.from.the.Stone.2017.720p.WEB-DL.H264.AC3-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: The Hunt For Red October 1990 1080p BluRay x264 TrueHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Sniper 1993 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Poltergeist 1982 1080p Bluray x264 Multi TrueHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Priest 2011 Multi BluRay 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Son.S01E05.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Training.Day.S01E10.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Samurai.Jack.S05E07.HDTV.x264-W4F[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Originals.S04E06.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Baahubali 2 (2017) DesiPDVD V2 1CDRIP x264 AAC 2.0 [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Dragon Hunter (2009) x264 720p UNCUT BluRay Eng Subs {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   English 5.1] Exclusive By DREDD
View Torrent Info: The Ghazi Attack (2017) - 1080p - BluRay - x264 - DTS - ESub - [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Vaishali (2011) HQ Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Use a VPN When Downloading Torrents!
Your IP Address is 54.81.185.16.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your torrent activity!  Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Get VPN Now for FREE!

weird connection problem

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
1, 2, 3, 4, 5  [Next]
Page 1 of 5   [ 68 posts ]
AuthorMessage
dslbandit avatar
Posted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 16:12
Author:
I have a new connection problem that just started this week and I am stumped. When clicking the "download torrent" link only, I get this:

Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at torcache.com

* The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few
moments.

* If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network
connection.

* If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure
that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

The site itself is fine, only happens when trying to download the torrent. I happens with IE and Firefox, but if I run it through a web proxy the download link works. Ok, here's the weird part, except that I am using a VPN and have tried dozens of different IP address in various countries! Download link will only work with a web proxy with or without my VPN active. WTF? I even tried changing my DNS servers and deactivated my firewall/ad blockers. If the site was blocked my VPN should solve that. If the DNS was blocking it then changing that should have worked. If one browser was messed up then another should work (clearing all cookies, etc.). My VPN is far superior to a free anonymous web proxy, but that is all that works!!! Any ideas? I even reinstalled my whole system to make sure something wasn't corrupt and hooked up a spare backup computer to test.
ozi avatar
Posted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 00:04
Author: SuperAdmin
are you using Malwarebytes or peerblock?
dslbandit avatar
Posted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:22
Author:
Yes, I use both but I deactivated both while troubleshooting this. In fact when I reinstalled my entire OS, I tried the download link with no other software installed and same problem. I can't figure this out and all of my friends who are IT techs and have forgotten more than I know can't figure this out either. It all started happening this past week.
ozi avatar
Posted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 15:44
with malewarbytes setting must be like this

screenhunter01oct020039.png

if you are also using peerblock
open the screen to peerblock and try and download a torrent
peerblock will be flashing the ip to torarch look at picture below for the
address
you have to Right click on the permanently allow this address

screenhunter01oct030546.png

some pc's need to be restarted for change to take place
ozi avatar
Posted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 15:50
dslbandit wrote:
In fact when I reinstalled my entire OS, I tried the download link with no other software installed and same problem.

what's the other software? if you use different types of software antivrus,
malware protectors give us the names
dslbandit avatar
Posted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 16:20
Author:
When I reinstalled my OS, I had no antivirus, antimalware, Peerblock or anything installed. Just a direct connection to my VPN with a fresh install and all Windows updates only. I had literally nothing else installed and Windows Firewall turned off. Even with Peerblock installed, it was not showing any blocked IP when trying to download. So I have this new problem with zero software installed. I redo my system all the time, so reinstalling my OS from scratch (Win7 Pro 32bit) is no big deal. Just FYI, I use Microsoft Security Essentials, Malwarebytes Anti Malware, and Peerblock. But again, this problem persists with none of them installed. What kills me is as soon as I go to ExtraTorrent through a cheesy free web proxy I can download. I've tried numerous countries through my VPN, not to mention various US States. Even if one IP range was blocked, there's no way they all are. Any if they are, by whom? The server at torcache.com? I tried several DNS servers in case they were up to something, but then using a web proxy wouldn't make a difference. Everything was fine a week ago!

See what I mean by weird? Thank you oziman for trying to help, I greatly appreciate it.
ozi avatar
Posted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 16:48
if your using a proxy and it works im guessing your isp blocked et
some country can not access et with using a proxy or changing there ip
dslbandit avatar
Posted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 13:03
Author:
My ISP can't block it because a VPN encrypts the connection and they can't see or monitor my web activity at all. Zero. Plus I use a DNS server different from my ISP, so they SOL.
admin avatar
Posted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 13:05
Author:
admin
Strange things but torrcache is always online. this service is stable and its owned by big torrent site (not ET of course :) )
Cant find any problem with them....
what country you from maybe ISP block it?
admin avatar
Posted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 13:12
Author:
admin
All who have such problems please PM me your country will check
No avatar
Posted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 13:20
Author:
USA
ozi avatar
Posted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 13:28
taxman1 wrote:
USA

also let us know what anti virus programs malware protectors you are using
if they have added torrcache to your anti virus data base you may not be able to download

if this is the case we can help you solve and allow torrcache to your antivrus
exceptions list

dslbandit avatar
Posted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 13:28
Author:
The countries I have tried through my VPN include the US (several different states), Canada, UK, Ireland, Germany, Netherlands, Sweden, Russia, Hungary and Portugal. ZERO antivirus and anti-malware installed! I have my backup computer set up like this to troubleshoot this now!
ozi avatar
Posted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 13:39
dslbandit wrote:
The countries I have tried through my VPN include the US (several different states), Canada, UK, Ireland, Germany, Netherlands, Sweden, Russia, Hungary and Portugal. ZERO antivirus and anti-malware installed! I have my backup computer set up like this to troubleshoot this now!

are you sure your isp hasn't blocked et or torrcache? all you have to do is phone and ask them
you can also ask them to email you a list of sites they have blocked by them

isp companys can block websites i know many user that have same issues
isp has blocked a websites but they are able to connect via vpn and proxy
dslbandit avatar
Posted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 13:58
Author:
With a VPN any blocked websites from the ISP will be unsuccessful. The can NOT block any websites from you when you use a VPN. The connection is encrypted and secure, they can't monitor or see any activity at all, only bandwidth and the connection to the VPN host. Think of it like listening to a conversation in another language- you can hear it, but you have no idea what is being said. I may not be able to explain it successfully to you to understand since I'm no expert.
1, 2, 3, 4, 5  [Next]
Page 1 of 5   [ 68 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc2